What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

sir hash toh sasti hai lakin us may mixing buhut hai pure nai! weed is pure but expensive!
pure to yahan zaher bhi nhi milta janab
Allah counts our deeds, I don’t need the approval of random mortals. I only bring the remittances of West Pakistanis up when people like @Imran Khan try to silence us because of our country is residence.
wow why do i silent you ?

my comment was nice to see you guys worry . where is shut up call here ?

It would depend on the reason behind the ban. Let's not kid ourselves that your and everyone else's demand here to ban alcohol stems from "health concerns".
It has severe effects on your health and a ban would be in line with our cultural and religious values. Like Germany banned the Azan, France the veil and UK bigamy. Cause it doesn't fit there! But lemmie guess Pakistan should be "better than that", right? Nobody cares about our random rules to appease our minorities. Pakistan needs economic and military power. Not these PR stunts.

If we leave the religious aspect aside, there are equally if not more unhealthy substances out there which are halal.
I know there are Fatwas out there forbidding overeating, but this is not the concern of the state. Everything is toxic if you overdose it. But alcohol is haram regardless of the dose!

Your entire issue with it comes from it being haram in Islam and your excuse is a lie.
Being against something that is haram should be enough explanation for the believers.

Who are you to ban it for them? How is it any of your business?
It's a societal statement and would reflect our values. But we are too weak and too coward to actually have pride in our Muslim identity. What would the 3 Hindus of Pakistan think, will Justin Trudeau still sent Ramadan greetings when we totally ban alcohol? And whatabout the Queen of England?

No one care where you live.
Actually your drinking buddy Imran Khan and others do. Why?

So I don't care about your EU residency and so is alot of Pakistanis like me.
Thank you. This is all I want. Don't ... on me for living in Germany. I was a small kid when I came here and when I see what my neighbours in Pakistan and my 500 cousins are doing right now, I thank Allah for the decision my grandparents made.

Jo comment Apne @Imran Khan ki post pe Kia usko aik data Kisi se proof read krwa lay apki mentality apko bta deta
He started it, but you are cool with him. Why? And what is wrong with my statement? You know what 1 Euro/USD/GBP is worth right now in PKR?

I ask every expatriate Pakistani. A common Random Pakistani thanks you but is not obligated to bear your (we finance the party) shit. You send money to your relatives, you help your relatives. You don't care about a random resident Pakistani. So the most you can do is count your local Pakistani relatives what you have done for them and ask them to be thankfull. Don't feed us the bull$hit of (we earn 10 times of you and finance the party).
We pay for the party. Even if we "only" support our families there. Tell me, when Ahmed from Luton sends 1000 GBP to his cousin Ali in Mirpur, will Ali spent the 1000 GBP in Pakistan or will he import an iPhone from Japan with the money? Pakistan needs remmitances and every quarter you have a "surge in remmitances" thread about Pakistan. So don't gimmie this attitude! West Pakistanis could just buy a new car or move to a more fancy place or just burn the money. But they care for their fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan, because home sweet home.

They were able enough to establish a living abroad but dumb enough to understand the difference between helping family and feeding nation.
As I said I don't send money to my family and even if I did it would be beneficial for Pakistan.

Then come here and enjoy your Islamic Pakistan
Maybe in summer. My little brother will marry Inshallah.

We should treat this from commercial prospects; Raiset-e-Madina also protects the rights of minorities. For 30 thousand Chinese population, they created plants within Pakistan to better serve their community and created 500 local jobs for Pakistanis. We shouldn't do politics on this investment.

We should treat this from commercial prospects; Raiset-e-Madina also protects the rights of minorities. For 30 thousand Chinese population, they created plants within Pakistan to better serve their community and created 500 local jobs for Pakistanis. We shouldn't do politics on this investment.
This just shows the world: Pakistani values are for sale to the highest bidder. Chinese also operate brothels in North Korea. Should we allow that too?

Mashallah..allow sex tourism it has more potential then this investment ...not just chinese many other nations will visit pakistan and we might earn a healthy dollars......everything is on sale here for dollars

Mashallah..allow sex tourism it has more potential then this investment ...not just chinese many other nations will visit pakistan and we might earn a healthy dollars......everything is on sale here for dollars

You allow sheikhs to hunt down endangered birds for their sex drive so they can go back home and f**k their russian mistresses which is probably worse because the birds don't get a say in what happens.

It would depend on the reason behind the ban. Let's not kid ourselves that your and everyone else's demand here to ban alcohol stems from "health concerns". If we leave the religious aspect aside, there are equally if not more unhealthy substances out there which are halal. You have no qualms with them. Are you also demanding that the government also ban processed food? Carbonated drinks? Fast food? Tobacco? Obviously not. Your entire issue with it comes from it being haram in Islam and your excuse is a lie.

So, no. You don't get to ban it for non-Muslims. All this after the fact that it is already banned for Muslims. Who are you to ban it for them? How is it any of your business?

Yes, actually.

Typical whataboutism. So its like saying that murder also happens so we should bother about thefts and robberies. No one stopped you from raising your voice against any harmful things (if they actually are) you mentioned in your post. And relogious discussion is not allowed on pdf so plz refrain from it.

You allow sheikhs to hunt down endangered birds for their sex drive so they can go back home and f**k their russian mistresses which is probably worse because the birds don't get a say in what happens.
Not me ,the fed government headed by PMIK, like previously NS,AZ and Musharaf and many more ..not surprisingly you seems to have positive view of said idea...instead of pointing right or wrong you just mentioned what sheiks are doing

Not me ,the fed government headed by PMIK, like previously NS,AZ and Musharaf and many more ..not surprisingly you seems to have positive view of said idea...instead of painting right or wrong just mentioned what sheiks are doing
This is also due to our colonial mindset. Gulfies are one of the most degenerate people on this planet, but they are good enough to be used as argument for alcoholism, prostititution and gambling.

Actually your
and my 500 cousins are doing right now,

Mashallah. Itne fertile zameen ??

He started it, but you are cool with him. Why? And what is wrong with my statement? You know what 1 Euro/USD/GBP is worth right now in PKR

He said it's so nice to know that expatriates Pakistanis worry about resident Pakistanis more than the care about themselves. What he started here ?

Earning 10 times more is different thing while currency value is different. You maybe earning 5000 GBP per month while a Pakistani laborer here earn around 18000 PKR. Technically he earns more than you. But relatively he earns less because of the difference in value of currency.

Btw if you were pointing to the difference in value of currencies, you should have mentioned ( I earn 211 times more).

Just accept you were being harsh and rude towards resident Pakistanis.

We pay for the party. Even if we "only" support our families there. Tell me, when Ahmed from Luton sends 1000 GBP to his cousin Ali in Mirpur, will Ali spent the 1000 GBP in Pakistan or will he import an iPhone from Japan with the money? Pakistan needs remmitances and every quarter you have a "surge in remmitances" thread about Pakistan. So don't gimmie this attitude! West Pakistanis could just buy a new car or move to a more fancy place or just burn the money. But they care for their fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan, because home sweet home

It's between Ahmad and Ali. And Ahmad should never ever try to be harsh with persons outside this "play" because Ahmad doesn't care about others he only care about Ali. That's why he sent money to Ali, not govt of Pakistan. Govt of Pakistan is just a facilitator in this transaction, and it's residents ( except Ali) are not a stakeholder in this transaction. I hope now you get it. You guys didn't went there empty handed, you definitely took something with you. Did you ever said this to citizens of your country of residency ??? That I brought daadi ama's kangan here ??? No. Hence the double standard.

Maybe in summer. My little brother will marry Inshallah

Congratulations to you and your brother.
Actually your drinking buddy Imran Khan and others do. Why

Trust me. He doesn't give a damn about you, your existence and your being. He only care about his jaam. . And is pleased by this news.
@Imran Khan

Mashallah. Itne fertile zameen ??
Not literally, but more cousins than the average Pakistani :D (70+ first cousins).

He said it's so nice to know that expatriates Pakistanis worry about resident Pakistanis more than the care about themselves. What he started here ?
Please. Don't give me that. I am not mentally disabled and know what this means.

Earning 10 times more is different thing while currency value is different. You maybe earning 5000 GBP per month while a Pakistani laborer here earn around 18000 PKR. Technically he earns more than you. But relatively he earns less because of the difference in value of currency.
I am in a good position now through hard work alhamdulillah and not every Pakistani here makes 6 figures like me. For me it's not a biggie to send 1000 Euros to Islamic Relief and other organisations. But there are many Pakistanis just struggling working in minium wage jobs and STILL managing to send some money to charity and to support their families in Pakistan. Saying that these hard-working brothers and sisters don't deserve a voice in Pakistani politics or internal discussions or are only allowed to speak when they have the same opinion like those alcohol or prostitution advocators, this is my problem.

Just accept you were being harsh and rude towards resident Pakistanis.
I was harsh, but this was just a reaction. User IK and I have flame wars every other day. Nothing to do with his residence either.

It's between Ahmad and Ali. And Ahmad should never ever try to be harsh with persons outside this "play" because Ahmad doesn't care about others he only care about Ali.
I agree. Ahmads didn't intend to make Pakistan a better place by helping his cousin. But foreign exchange has a positive effect on Pakistan as a whole. Can we agree on that? I am intentional about what I do in Pakistan and many other Expat Pakistanis do and think the same.

Did you ever said this to citizens of your country of residency ??? That I brought daadi ama's kangan here ??? No. Hence the double standard.
The thing is my grandparents and my daddy just brought their body with them when they first entered Europe. They worked in low-skilled jobs but managed with hard work to have a good lifestyle here in Europe. I am thankful for the environment the Europeans created in Europe but it doesn't mean that I am not a critic of German society (again: many Pak-Pakistanis will critisize me for my audacity not to say amin to everything the Germans say).

Congratulations to you and your brother.
Thank you brother. Make some dua for me and my family.

Just so that you know bigamy was made illegal in Britain over 400 years ago.

he Bigamy Act 1604 (1 Jac 1 c 11) was an Act of the Parliament of the Kingdom of England. It created the offence of bigamy as a capital felony. Bigamy had not ...
I know my point was about the fact hat other countries also ban things that are against their societal norms. UKk made huge concessions to its minority population (headscarves, Sikh Turban...), but they will never allow bigamy or polygamy, because marriage is deeply rooted in their culture AND religion!

Is this industry-supported in Chinese culture, religion and law? No. So, why we are going as a political issue. Aren't in UAE and Saudi allowed for their foriegn worker.
This just shows the world: Pakistani values are for sale to the highest bidder. Chinese also operate brothels in North Korea. Should we allow that too?
This is shows the world , we respect minorities rights

Back
Top Bottom