What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

this, alcohol license okayed by Pak is more to do with our Chinese work force here that wants alcohol to be easily purchased by them

best & safest control is let China look after there needs.

Pakistan only embarrass itself because Chinese needing alcohol. I get that , nothing to do with our poor minorities

and chinas brewery’s real coming is for the CPEC to feed there thousands of Chinese truck drivers businesses & others once it’s starts up

and sadly for you Pakistani hypocrites, you will always find alcohol to drink Chinese or no Chinese. enjoy your liquor losers

Chinese liquor company gets license in Pakistan

March 29, 2021

811425_6492754_sharab_akhbar.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Chinese company has got a licence in Pakistan to manufacture liquor here, according to sources. The company, Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on April 30, 2020, with the Hub (Balochistan) address.

The licence was issued by Excise, Taxation and Anti-Narcotics Department Balochistan. The company has been launched as a joint venture with Balochistan at the Lasbela Industrial Estate Development Authority.

With vast experience of manufacturing liquor in China, this will be the first Chinese company to establish its plant in Pakistan. The company is famous for producing world’s famous brands and it would introduce its two famous brands in Pakistan. The entire process, from manufacturing to packaging, would be carried out at its plant in Lasbela.

China's gift to Pakistan. Did you read this @Ahmet Pasha?

- PRTP GWD

Pakistanis used to prefer praying in private and drinking in public so there were less drunks and more piety - now they do the opposite so there are more drunks who also pray in public,

Time for a pool party in Baluchistan coming soon :lol:

Azure-Beach-launches-two-weekly-pool-parties,-Stamina-and-Vogue_0.jpg

brothers from another mother can finally have fun after work

ZDGmzNv.gif

Cocktail-Drinking-Game.gif

Last edited:
QUETTA: A Chinese liquor company, the Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, which was granted a licence in 2018 for making beer, has formally started production at its plant in Balochistan’s industrial town of Hub.

An official of the provincial excise and taxation department confirmed on Tuesday that the company had been granted a licence which it had applied for in 2017.

The company registered itself with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on April 30, 2020, after completing installation of liquor plant in Hub town.

“The company formally started its beer production last week, which product will be supplied to Chinese nationals working at various projects launched in different areas of Pakistan under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and mines and mineral projects in Balochistan,” Mohammad Zaman Khan, director general, Excise and Taxation South, told Dawn.

He confirmed a licence had been issued to the Chinese company in 2018 as it had submitted an application to the authorities concerned in 2017, pleading that the beer and liquor brand which the company produces in China is not available in Pakistan.

“The application took over a year for approval and in 2018 the former Balochistan government agreed to issue a licence to the Chinese company,” the DG Excise and Taxation South said.

Sources said the Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, which is famous for producing some of the world’s most famous liquor brands, made an investment of Rs3 million for installing a modern liquor plant on a five-acre plot of land in Hub. It is learnt that for the time being the Chinese company would produce beer to fulfil the requirement of Chinese nationals working in Pakistan.

Published in Dawn, March 31st, 2021

Wow, What a retarded logic. I have not posted regarding so many crimes as well, does that mean that I do not have problem or have supported those crimes?

Please either stop making idiotic statements or stop complaining when I call them out as such. Mine is a very basic form of argument that a child would have no problem understanding,

1) You say you are demanding a blanket ban on alcohol because it is "unhealthy".
2) Do you then also demand a blanket ban on Tobacco, Red Meat, Processed foods, and Soft-drinks as well?
2a) If you do not, then clearly your concern is not the "unhealthy" nature of alcohol and you are trying to use it as a very dishonest excuse to impose your uneducated religious sentiment on others. "I have never said not to ban them" is, again, an idiotic defense which doesn't fly.
2b) If you do then we can debate the merits of banning something on account of it being "unhealthy"

Stop trying to wiggle your way out of this, I won't let you. I gave you a very simple out; just say that you also demand a blanket ban on Coke, KFC, and McDonalds. Easy. If you do not, then you are clearly lying about your concerns of alcohol's "unhealthy-ness".

Please either stop making idiotic statements or stop complaining when I call them out as such. Mine is a very basic form of argument that a child would have no problem understanding,

1) You say you are demanding a blanket ban on alcohol because it is "unhealthy".
2) Do you then also demand a blanket ban on Tobacco, Red Meat, Processed foods, and Soft-drinks as well?
2a) If you do not, then clearly your concern is not the "unhealthy" nature of alcohol and you are trying to use it as a very dishonest excuse to impose your uneducated religious sentiment on others. "I have never said not to ban them" is, again, an idiotic defense which doesn't fly.
2b) If you do then we can debate the merits of banning something on account of it being "unhealthy"

Stop trying to wiggle your way out of this, I won't let you. I gave you a very simple out; just say that you also demand a blanket ban on Coke, KFC, and McDonalds. Easy. If you do not, then you are clearly lying about your concerns of alcohol's "unhealthy-ness".
Lol. A 5 year old child understands that the things you mentioned in point #2 are not equal to or more harmful than alcohol.

Lol. A 5 year old child understands that the things you mentioned in point #2 are not equal to or more harmful than alcohol.

Yeah, because it's a 5 year old...........must you embarrass yourself this way in every post?

Anyway, even if they aren't, doubt there's any doubt to their "unhealthy-ness". So, let's have it. Demand that they be banned.

Yeah, because it's a 5 year old...........must you embarrass yourself this way in every post?

Anyway, even if they aren't, doubt there's any doubt to their "unhealthy-ness". So, let's have it. Demand that they be banned.
Well I do not care if any of those western brands gets banned or not, I am not a customer of them anyway. I support local brands because I am not a mental slave of Western ideology. I do not blindly believe in Western propaganda unlike inferiority complex ridden slaves who say 'how high' when their masters ask them to jump.

Well I do not care if any of those western brands gets banned or not, I am not a customer of them anyway. I support local brands because I am not a mental slave of Western ideology. I do not blindly believe in Western propaganda unlike inferiority complex ridden slaves who say 'how high' when their masters ask them to jump.

See, there you go, wiggling again, desperately. You can't help but exhibit your dishonesty.

That was not the question. Answer it.

Back
Top Bottom