What's new

China's Sovremenny class DDG has successfully detected a Kilo class Sub

doesn't China own Kilo's themselves?? so they know exactly how loud or quiet they are and can tune their sonars to best find them :cool:

I wonder how many Kilo's we also have detected

paris-p8-1200x800.jpg

:azn:

Last edited:
Are you sure it wasn't a Chinese kilo operating close to Vietnam?? I think that's what happened. You detected one of yours. I am glad no one fired on it :tup:

It was a Russian Kilo sub during the drill in the Sea of Japan.

It was discovered by the Type 054A, but let the Sovremenny class to do the job because we deliberately gave more credit to our Russian made warship.

Seeing China operated Kilo subs for almost two decades now, I'd be surprised if it didn't know how to detect them. It also shows the futility of the Vietnamese plan of having Kilos as deterrence.

doesn't China own Kilo's themselves?? so they know exactly how loud or quiet they are and can tune their sonars to best find them :cool:

I wonder how many Kilo's we also have detected

paris-p8-1200x800.jpg

:azn:
da fauq :woot:

Somebody headbutt over Chinese success again? :lol:

A system designed to detect subs is doing its work......you call that success? I call it "the system is working for the purpose it was designed for". Not sure where the success is here....

A system designed to detect subs is doing its work......you call that success? I call it "the system is working for the purpose it was designed for". Not sure where the success is here....

what universe do you come from?

the little planet called earth where i live, when something works as designed, it's a success

Back
Top Bottom