What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
Probably the nations China does business with the most. I would have to say the US, because they hold a lot of US financial assets, thus have a greater stake. The US also has 4th largest Chinese population in the world according to wiki.

So its either Singapore or the US. North Korea is more of a headache for China recently.

like larry summers said, chinese holding of us debt is meant to be a quasi-nuclear weapon. it is an act of hostility. and in modern politics countries usually fight countries they do most business with. we do business with anglo-saxons, fully aware that we are mortal enemies.

canada does a lot of business with china, too - does that make chinese your ally? if you felt that way, you wouldn't being trolling so hard here spewing bs like this.

What kind of poll is this ? How come Japan or South Korea can be there in the list ? Chinese are the the one who ll stand for anyone..What ever they have attained they got it with their hard work. They are not going to get doomed for a country which is not at all important for them.Chinese are business minded..We have seen their deeper than ocean blah blah s*** in the past.Just for the sake of masti japan is their no. 1 ally :). Chinese love japanese :P

pak-china friendship is tested in all weather.
But when it comes to the china view there is lot of US pressure on pak, which make them less reliable agianst US.'So n. korea is preferable.

Any attack on Pakistan will be considered as attack on China and drone attacks are still going on..I take my words back Pakistan is China's no.1 ally :P

Where is bangladesh ? We/RAW & Awami League ll have to face the wrath of Bangladeshis now.A1 Kaid you have created problem for us. Mods there is conspiracy in it..Please close this thread.

Materialistic people will have a materialistic mind. Friendship is not only about how much we can give each other. In fact it's the opposite.

i do not think china believes in the notion of undying friendship per se, just mutual interests, us israel is a unique abnormal case which should not be compared to pakistan china.

china also does not wish to take on the burden of the world like the us pretends to, so i cant see them giving freebies, everything is an investment to them.

i will believe china/pakistan so called friendship only if china can positively incorporate pakistan into it massive economic growth.

Are you one of those people, A1kaid?

And what was the point of making this an open poll anyway, now the Indians are just going to vote for random crap to throw off the result. As we have already seen above.

I was sorry to read your angry, intemperate post. The results don't seem to bear out your fears.

Mongolia ?? friendly relation ?? China is Pak's ally but is Pak china's ally ??

Mongolia(2.2million population) has only two Neighboring countries,Rassia and China, so Mongolia always try to keep well relation with the two big neighbors, and China has 4 million Mongolian and buy Mineral from Mongolia, see Monglolia as a friend, as 6 million Jew in US make a big Influence

China is Pak's ally, even Pak can't provide some to China but time proved that Pak will never forsake China, Pak is really a Reliable friend; In Wenchuan earthquake, Pak do what they can to help us even not many money and supply but Pak provide 100% what they can, So China see Pak as the most reliable friend all over the world.

China is a big country, can only ally herself and the earth, ally Asia US EU, need the support of Africa and South America, need the oil of middle East; any big thing on the earth can make influence to China

like larry summers said, chinese holding of us debt is meant to be a quasi-nuclear weapon. it is an act of hostility. and in modern politics countries usually fight countries they do most business with. we do business with anglo-saxons, fully aware that we are mortal enemies.

canada does a lot of business with china, too - does that make chinese your ally? if you felt that way, you wouldn't being trolling so hard here spewing bs like this.

You are an extremist, and all nations have them. There is no mortal rivalry between the Chinese and anyone. The US and Iran are enemies, and so they do not do business with one another.

Pakistan for sure?

Interestingly India is not even on this list LOL. I think it'd at least get more votes than Japan.

India an ally of China you must be joking.. it would not cross anybody's mind even from the farthest stretch of imagination and even if one is highly intoxicated :rofl:

They are the country who helped us establish diplomatic relation with the US in our most desperate times. therefore responsible for alot of things happened in China afterwards.

As we all know, India's relation with her allies has absolutely nothing to do with China.

Please accept the truth, my friend.
India is a non aligned country, we dont believe in building alliance or having pets

NK and Pakistan are the only ones i can think of, maybe Sri Lanka will join in the future.

Back
Top Bottom