What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
I have voted for Russia, seeing that they are the ones providing China with the toys (SAMs, aircrafts), and to some extent support in their developing their own.

Mongolia(2.2million population) has only two Neighboring countries,Rassia and China, so Mongolia always try to keep well relation with the two big neighbors, and China has 4 million Mongolian and buy Mineral from Mongolia, see Monglolia as a friend, as 6 million Jew in US make a big Influence

China is Pak's ally, even Pak can't provide some to China but time proved that Pak will never forsake China, Pak is really a Reliable friend; In Wenchuan earthquake, Pak do what they can to help us even not many money and supply but Pak provide 100% what they can, So China see Pak as the most reliable friend all over the world.

China is a big country, can only ally herself and the earth, ally Asia US EU, need the support of Africa and South America, need the oil of middle East; any big thing on the earth can make influence to China

F-16 TOT... :enjoy:

Why aren't people voting Russia? Even if Russia's alliance with China and India are one of convenience, the permanent security council members are as close as ever in the UN. Russia is one of the only major powers which actually interprets the "One China" policy the PRC way...

Why aren't people voting Russia? Even if Russia's alliance with China and India are one of convenience, the permanent security council members are as close as ever in the UN. Russia is one of the only major powers which actually interprets the "One China" policy the PRC way...

Maybe people aren't well informed about the Russia-China strategic ties. Russia is arguably China's most important and powerful partners. Also both often cooperate in the UNSC to counter Western-European influence.

I could be wrong but I think most Chinese people, especially the educated ones here, distrust Russia for historical reasons.

atleast put Iran in the list...anyway Iran will be China no.1 ally in near future.

atleast put Iran in the list...anyway Iran will be China no.1 ally in near future.

well, our korean, russian, and pakistani relations are the primary drivers of our security policy.

most chinese clearly appreciate iranian effort to fight anglo-american and zionist infringement of its international rights, and china values its trade relations with iran above its trade relations with saudis because it feels more comfortable dealing with countries that are not under anglo-american control and not subject to american blackmail or rent-seeking.

but in the long run, when an arabian revolution strikes off the ugly heads of the fat tyrants in saudi arabia and bahrain, china will begin to see its relationship with iran through the prisms of its relationships with russia and pakistan. in that sense, china will evaluate iran's relationships with russia and pakistan before it can form a sound judgment of how close sino-iranian friendship can be.

the way i see it, an quadruple alliance of china-russia-pakistan-iran is the closest thing to an eurasian league that can easily claim world hegemony as its birthright. it is also automatically the death sentence for jews and anglo-american power. but to realize this grand dream, i think we need to straighten out two things first: sino-russian relationship and iran-pakistani relationship. either can take years, if not decades of diplomacy, patience, and candor.

A survey to see who members think is the number 1 ally of China.

Please be fair, accurate, and impartial in your voting and give your best idea.

Nice Poll!
Now can we vote for No.2,3,4.........................No.20 ally?

China's #1 ally is China. China's #1 enemy is also China.

How the rest of us fit into these dynamics is the real question.

please, don't speak in riddles to mask your lack of insight - makes the jew in your avatar look stupid.
China's number one ally has been a united China and its number one enemy has been a China divided by warlords.

China's number one ally has been a united China and its number one enemy has been a China divided by warlords.

this is a better try, isn't it? at least your lack of insight is no longer masked. your truism applies to every notable nation on earth: china was last divided between warlords about 90 years ago, japan 140 years ago, us 150 years ago; heck, france was on the verge of it only 50 years ago and germany was reunified a mere 20 years ago (and that followed a previous, bloodier try of reunification 140 years ago). there is no power that can remain engaged in normal diplomacy if engulfed by a civil war - some great "knowledge" this is.

well, our korean, russian, and pakistani relations are the primary drivers of our security policy.

most chinese clearly appreciate iranian effort to fight anglo-american and zionist infringement of its international rights, and china values its trade relations with iran above its trade relations with saudis because it feels more comfortable dealing with countries that are not under anglo-american control and not subject to american blackmail or rent-seeking.

but in the long run, when an arabian revolution strikes off the ugly heads of the fat tyrants in saudi arabia and bahrain, china will begin to see its relationship with iran through the prisms of its relationships with russia and pakistan. in that sense, china will evaluate iran's relationships with russia and pakistan before it can form a sound judgment of how close sino-iranian friendship can be.

the way i see it, an quadruple alliance of china-russia-pakistan-iran is the closest thing to an eurasian league that can easily claim world hegemony as its birthright. it is also automatically the death sentence for jews and anglo-american power. but to realize this grand dream, i think we need to straighten out two things first: sino-russian relationship and iran-pakistani relationship. either can take years, if not decades of diplomacy, patience, and candor.
like you i do believe that the relation between China and Iran is not at its best as far as China (like russia) didnt veto the UN sanctions on Iran.and it ruined our publicity's image about China.anyway China has the better image than russian's one.because China has continued importing oil from Iran despite west and zionists pressure.
about Iran-russia relation... i have to say.....its already f....ed up.like China they didnt veto UN sanctions on Iran and also they didnt sale S-300 advanced air defence system.no need to even say all russian tech are belong to soveit era and they have very slow science growth.so i can say Iran doesnt need russia anymore.
about Iran-Pak relation ......well,they have selected PGCC as their ally.so Iran-Pak close relation is not evailable in near future.
but about Iran-China relation....Iran has the fastest science growth in the world and by 2025 Iran will be in top 4 countries in case of science and technology.
so dont you think alliance between a major science power and a major economy power will be benefit both Iran and China?

Back
Top Bottom