What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
Soviets were too big and too strong but they were not so arrogant and did not have expansionist policies unlike China today!

And the stay in central asia was just a vacation,,ryt???

For those Pakistani members who are under the impression that China is their close ally or all weather friends, must know that, as long as we are enemies, you are relevant to them, once we have all our O/S issues resolved, Pakistan will mean nothing to China…take my words, may be India and Pakistan have great scope to form a good ally due to its common culture and tradition….As I said, China’s ally is China itself!

No we have people to people respect, ,not just strategic intrests

But which country has border dispute with 20 countries. :lol::lol:

Cultural vacuums, US pawns don't count
Filos and viets and SKians are so lame - worship usa - slowly india is becoming the same

But despite our friendship, paksitan and china have different culture. We still play cricket and hockey, and chinese still play football, ping pong etc.
But filos would sell their moms to in NBA

Nepal and Bhutan or Sri lanka are very small countries and countries with huge pocket and vested interest (read China) can easily bribe their leaders or influence their foreign polices to ire India.. But that is it, you can’t go beyond that and we will remain their peaceful neighbour for many centuries to come…

This is about India’s neighbours …now tell me what your neighbours think about you….should I give you the list of such countries or you have had enough of your argument? :lol:

Ordinary sri lankas are still pissed about tamil tigers

Back
Top Bottom