What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
You can ask Myanmar, Vietnam, NK, Phillipines, Japan, Laos , Cambodia , Mongolia the same thing about China.......
You wouldn't get a much different reply:smokin:
This is the universal way how small nations react to the big guy in their midst. They always feel threatened by the big guy, and this happens to all the big countries around the world, India is not a unique case.

That's why we chinese has an expression " look as you a$$ if it's clean before call other people dirty"...I just want to send a clear message to JD_in that to label Chinese as expanism or arrogant...just look yourself in front of your mirror before talk.

That's why we chinese has an expression " look as you a$$ if it's clean before call other people dirty"...I just want to send a clear message to JD_in that to label Chinese as expanism or arrogant...just look yourself in front of your mirror before talk.

you got agitated and lost all your BS arguments…:rofl:

For those Pakistani members who are under the impression that China is their close ally or all weather friends, must know that, as long as we are enemies, you are relevant to them, once we have all our O/S issues resolved, Pakistan will mean nothing to China…take my words, may be India and Pakistan have great scope to form a good ally due to its common culture and tradition….As I said, China’s ally is China itself!

Well my dear friends you better solve them quick then . Or is there a prob ?

Agitated? LMAO...there is not argument issue..I just counter your statement to describe China as Arrogant and Expansionism by asking to look how angel you're in the eyes of your neighbors.

then how did u prove that we are Arrogant and Expansionism and China is not? u could not even reply to basic counter query as how do you find your neighbors see you....u started giving examples of Bhutan...lol...your country has highly complex and dangerous issue with your neighbours who too are strong and any conflict can cause casualty in millions…Japan has done it to you in the past and you still have border issues with it…and Japan is one of world’s top economies!! …so ? what is your argument on this? After that we will talk about Taiwan, Vietnam...

China's number 1 Ally is Pakistan And no 2 ally is North Korea.
Must this is match made in heaven. China top 2 best mates are world's top rogue states.

When you're small and weak you have to cozy up with a bigger bully in a courtyard full of little bullies.:usflag:

The other day I talked to some Singaporean, she was suggesting that Singapore had better merge with Malaysia. Is that the current sentiment in SG? I also hear that Lee Hsien Loong is more friendly towards Malaysia, Indonesia and the neighbours than LKY who cuddled up to USA to keep the imaginary enemies at bay.

In the distant future, do you foresee Singapore abandoning its reliance on the USA (in political matters), maybe by siding with neighbours or with Asians in general? Previously, I found that many Singaporeans were irritated by the ever growing immigrant population, so many of them even cursed the Mainland Chinese immigrants, I found it quite funny actually that a people that arrived a few generations back react this way towards immigrants, but that is a different issue anyway.

Good...Then eat your own words...

This make SG one of those US minions, hence SG is a 'rogue' state.

Nah, my government is very good in dealing with bullies- keep them close but not too tight. And besides we are only a tiny one among many, who's going to miss us.

The other day I talked to some Singaporean, she was suggesting that Singapore had better merge with Malaysia. Is that the current sentiment in SG? I also hear that Lee Hsien Loong is more friendly towards Malaysia, Indonesia and the neighbours than LKY who cuddled up to USA to keep the imaginary enemies at bay.

In the distant future, do you foresee Singapore abandoning its reliance on the USA (in political matters), maybe by siding with neighbours or with Asians in general? Previously, I found that many Singaporeans were irritated by the ever growing immigrant population, so many of them even cursed the Mainland Chinese immigrants, I found it quite funny actually that a people that arrived a few generations back react this way towards immigrants, but that is a different issue anyway.

Let me put it this way, 1) Merge with Malaysia is not on anyone's priority list. 2) We try to be friendly with all powers and probably lean toward the US in the foreseeable future. 3) There's always frictions when two people first come into contacts, but given time, differences will be mended especially the two people have similar cultural backgrounds.

Let me put it this way, 1) Merge with Malaysia is not on anyone's priority list. 2) We try to be friendly with all powers and probably lean toward the US in the foreseeable future. 3) There's always frictions when two people first come into contacts, but given time, differences will be mended especially the two people have similar cultural backgrounds.

2)Thanks for your opinions. It seems to me that you are in the minority, but that is not important. From what I have seen and heard, Singaporeans do not like immigrants taking up their jobs, and increasing competition, for example. Mainland Chinese receive a lot of flak. Apparently, it was directed towards South Asians before, but after some uproar about racism and so on, probably many Singaporeans also started to target the Mainland Chinese immigrants.

1)Merger with Malaysia may not be a priority but there are lots of opportunities that can arise from this merger. Millions of Singaporeans visit Malaysia annually for shopping and other reasons, while Malaysian Chinese work, live in Singapore, many of them even commute between Malaysia/Singapore.

3)You are probably correct about SG future political alignment. Anyway, I know that Bangladeshis are treated with scorn by SG public, so it's probably already difficult for you to conduct this conversation this far.

Anyway, I know that Bangladeshis are treated with scorn by SG public, so it's probably already difficult for you to conduct this conversation this far.

Perhaps I travel around too much to realize this phenomenon, but sometimes the media and a few narrow minded people have something to do with these kind of ethnic- hated promotions and I'm sure not everyone in Singapore feel that way, because after all, it's a international mixed society. People are used to the racial mix here and so far it's not so bad compare to the other racial mixed cities.

Being a minority myself when I'm traveling aboard I have to remind myself racial tensions always existed and have to deal with it in a more open mind manner and accept it as is.

We can't change these attitudes of others but we also must stand tall in order to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom