What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
Pakistan is stronger than you think, they are the leader of the Muslim world? Only Muslim country that is also a nuclear power.

Pakistan has openly supported China on so many issues in the past 40 years. I seriously can't remember a country did that for China other than Pakistan.

China openly support Pakistan Nuclear projects. China will never do the same with North Korea.
I think Iran #2, (they are also our 2nd largest oil supply) Cambodia #3, North Korea would be #4 maybe.

1. Pakistan is not the leader of the Muslim world, there is no leader of the Muslim world. In fact, most Muslim countries disagree about every minor issue.

2. Pakistan is the only Muslim country with known, active nuclear warheads at its disposal, but when it fails to act against mere unmanned drones, and when it bends down in front of USA, its military strength is questionable. It is the only country with nuclear weapons that can be bombed, attacked or threatened by foreign powers with impunity. China has played no part in stopping the drone attacks, by the way, yet.

3. North Korea openly test 4000 to 6000 kilometre range missiles, possibly even longer range missiles, they sink South Korean warships, and stand up against a South Korean and American joint military presence in the Korean peninsula. Pakistan is suspected to have developed missiles with longer ranges than 2500 km but does not dare to test them in public, and when faced with an India that does not allow any foreign military bases on its soil, Pakistan still succumbs to American threats.

4. China sent its own troops and sacrificed them against Americans for North Korea but China never sent its own troops and sacrificed them for Pakistan. Even in 2001, or today, when Americans threaten Pakistan, and many Pakistanis discuss various possibilities, no Chinese or Pakistani official discuss the possibility of Chinese troop deployment to stop American intervention.

For those Pakistani members who are under the impression that China is their close ally or all weather friends, must know that, as long as we are enemies, you are relevant to them, once we have all our O/S issues resolved, Pakistan will mean nothing to China…take my words, may be India and Pakistan have great scope to form a good ally due to its common culture and tradition….As I said, China’s ally is China itself!

There are no alliances, only interest matters.

The main source of China's wealth is US, not PK

Putting all emotions aside, China has a non-alliance policy i.e. they are equally allied with everyone. Due to our long term co-operation and joint ventures with the Chinese, they would always have a soft side for Pakistan. But that doesnt mean that they would go all out for us like US does for Israel. Chinese will support us in international forums and the UN but would never pick a fight with any nation for Pakistan. To put things into perspective (our trade with China 5 Billion, India's trade with China 100 Billion), do the math! being said that, we are greatfull for all the help that we recieved and continue to recieve from our Chinese brothers :china:

Soviets were too big and too strong but they were not so arrogant and did not have expansionist policies unlike China today!

Ask your Neighbors courtries to discribe India :lol:...No wonder even Nepal is finding that China is usefull as counterweight to India...and near future, Bhutan will follow...it's that proof enough of Chinese's arrogant and expansionist :lol: ...at the end you Indians won't have any single friendly countries around you :rofl:

For those Pakistani members who are under the impression that China is their close ally or all weather friends, must know that, as long as we are enemies, you are relevant to them, once we have all our O/S issues resolved, Pakistan will mean nothing to China…take my words, may be India and Pakistan have great scope to form a good ally due to its common culture and tradition….As I said, China’s ally is China itself!

China/ India will never solve anything...in fact the statusquo is more advantageous for China than having peace with India beside China has not instigate Pakistan against India...it's up to you guys to sort thing out.

Sure you Indians certainly realize the important of Pakistan because you are desperately need to access to Afghanistan and Central Asia for resource via Pakistan territory...sure feel your ally demand request form and sent to Islamabad :lol:

Ask your Neighbors courtries to discribe India :lol:...No wonder even Nepal is finding that China is usefull as counterweight to India...and near future, Bhutan will follow...it's that proof enough of Chinese's arrogant and expansionist :lol: ...at the end you Indians won't have any single friendly countries around you :rofl:

That already happened bro.

But which country has border dispute with 20 countries. :lol::lol:

Nepal and Bhutan or Sri lanka are very small countries and countries with huge pocket and vested interest (read China) can easily bribe their leaders or influence their foreign polices to ire India.. But that is it, you can’t go beyond that and we will remain their peaceful neighbour for many centuries to come…

This is about India’s neighbours …now tell me what your neighbours think about you….should I give you the list of such countries or you have had enough of your argument? :lol:

You can ask Myanmar, Vietnam, NK, Phillipines, Japan, Laos , Cambodia , Mongolia the same thing about China.......
You wouldn't get a much different reply:smokin:
This is the universal way how small nations react to the big guy in their midst. They always feel threatened by the big guy, and this happens to all the big countries around the world, India is not a unique case.

This is the truth. Both Nepal (Hindu majority) and Bhutan (Buddhist majority) value their relationship with Bangladesh because they are landlocked, and India always tries to dominate every aspect of their affairs. If BAL (current BD govt) were not a stooge of Hindutva extremists or other parties were not so defensive in their strategic and international relations calculations, then Bangladesh could have made great use of the freedom seeking parties in the "seven sister states", used West Bengal as a buffer state, and solidified the relationship with Bhutan, maybe Nepal as well, to shatter all illusions of Hindutva extremist radicals.

For example, Bangladesh, India and Maldives are the only countries whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Bhutan.

Travel Requirements – Tourism Council of Bhutan (Official Website)

Other than Indian, Bangladeshis and Maldivian nationals, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa;

There are hundreds of other examples that can be provided. In short, both Bhutan and Nepal want a way to access the outside world that is not controlled by the radical Hindutva terrorists, extremists and Brahminist fundamentalists.

But which country has border dispute with 20 countries. :lol::lol:

In the pass China has negligeable to clearlydemarking Boundary...and also lost war to other power let other took advantages of trace a boundary without our agreement such aas Mc Mahon line...now we fixe with every nations except India and Bhutan... but we're working with Bhutan to fix the boundary.

Nepal and Bhutan or Sri lanka are very small countries and countries with huge pocket and vested interest (read China) can easily bribe their leaders or influence their foreign polices to ire India.. But that is it, you can’t go beyond that and we will remain their peaceful neighbour for many centuries to come…

This is about India’s neighbours …now tell me what your neighbours think about you….should I give you the list of such countries or you have had enough of your argument? :lol:

Dont blame on China when India failed...nobody prevent India to have good relation with your neighbors, if you think China bribe to gain influence...why your gorvernement don't do the same :rolleyes:

and We don't care how our neighbors think about us...because you're not pretend to be a nice guys...at least we didn't label India as expansionist or Arrogant.

In the pass China has negligeable to clearlydemarking Boundary...and also lost war to other power let other took advantages of trace a boundary without our agreement such aas Mc Mahon line...now we fixe with every nations except India and Bhutan... but we're working with Bhutan to fix the boundary.

rofl..only India and Bhutan??? yes, I am talking to a wall!!

Dont blame on China when India failed...nobody prevent India to have good relation with your neighbors, if you think China bribe to gain influence...why your gorvernement don't do the same :rolleyes:

who is blaming you? u raised the issue with two countries , I furnished my argument..that does not mean we should follow the devils! :devil: .. ...:rofl:

are you have problem to read my post?

tell me the pain area?

Back
Top Bottom