What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
I m studying for the last 2 years in China n going to stay here for 4 more years..n i can tell Chinese people love n respect for us(Pakistanis)is great!..They call us lao pengyou(old friend) not just pengyou(friend) n the best part is every chinese know tht n the happiness in dere faces when they got to know m from Pakistan makes me love China more:china:

And to our Pakistan friends, you know we have a weak spots for JF-17 pilots.

Looks like that weak spot extends to their infantry too...:lol:

IMG_7134%2BChina%2BPakistan%2BKarakoram%2BHighway%2BKK%2B(25).jpg

China doesn't have any true allies. China is powerful and clever enough to have pawns. Pakistan is China's pawn. China will fight India to the last Pakistani.

We kicked ur sooka army back in 80z...there will be no India if every Pakistani will fight to the end trust me

this is hindus' favorite topic: that china didn't militarily intervene in the subcontinent when it frequently does in history in the korean peninsular. again, it is a non-issue that indians use to fuel their own sense of security. the geography of northeast asia means china can send army groups after army groups to korea, whereas in south asia sino-indian confrontation will be logistically limited to small, corps-sized conflicts at best. but indians shouldn't delude themselves into thinking that the relationship between china and pakistan aren't firm just because logistically it is more difficult for china to intervene in kashmir. for china has shown no reservation in transferring military and nuclear technologies to pakistan, and its determination to prevent indians from realizing their imperial, hegemonic ambitions in the subcontinent is very, very firm, which translates into unconditional support to pakistan in all its strategic needs, vis-a-vis india, us, afghanistan, or whatever.

A friend will not think about his own safety or difficulty when his bestest friend is in danger and needs immediate help. If he thinks, then he is not the bestest friend.

I got emotional when i read few of the above post :smitten:

O teri........:D

None.

There is no best ally of China. Pakistan is the country Chinese feel most comfortable with because there is no history of confrontations or other issues that could create distrust, and China is the country Pakistanis can trust most for the same reasons. Yet, Pakistan is not strong enough to provide much help against a Western/NATO encirclement or containment of China. That's something Russia is better placed to do, but 'ego' and distrust comes along the way, so there is considerable ambivalence in that relationship. Russia and China are grudging partners, at best, but not allies. They do not trust each other, but they share common foes that they distrust even more.

North Korea at present is an unflinching ally but from Chinese perspective this regime probably serves as a useful buffer zone between an American military outpost and Chinese border.

Relations with other countries are officially friendly but nothing that China could count on in times of crisis.

your nonsense and failing to comprehend the english language is unbelievable

last time you declared a pakistani pilot a BAF pilot who took part in arab israeli offensive

Chinese No 1 ally are its own people who are working hard and had been thats why today China is silently surpassing everyone in every field.

1) Russia-Iranian relation must last. China relies on global supply chains for its sweatshop exports and Saudi oil. The Chinese bend nearly every time America makes a demand. Russia on the other hand is one of the few self-efficient nations in the world, and remains the world's #2 military power.

Most Chinese weaponry, even to this day, still use imported, stolen or copied core Russian technology. Unlike China, Russia does not bend.

2) Iran is no where near a science or technology power. The country does not even have the capacity to refine its own crude into gasoline. The last time China exported refiners to Iran, the US demanded for that to stop, and stop they did. The Chinese will land a man on the moon, launch ICBMs which can reach anywhere in the world, #2 in Olympic medals, produce 5th generation jets -- achievements that Iran can only dream of.

3) The Chinese will also surpass Iran in per capita GDP in 2 years. The average Chinese will be significantly wealthier than the average Iranian. China surpasses Iran in every index from science to technology, education to infrastructure, collective to individual. The only thing Iran can offer is oil, most of which must be shipped by containers through the Indian Ocean, hardly a safe energy source for China.

4) The ideal Chinese ally is one which can bolster its claims to the South China seabed, -- its only possible major source of secured energy resource. Iran is not remotely near the region geographically, nor does it have the naval presence. As such it will forever remain a card which the Chinese will discard when the Americans are politically committed enough to cut a deal with the Communist state.
sir i found your post full of sign of being brainwashed by the west propaganda tools in some parts about Iran.however im agree with some parts.so i invite you to Iranian section to read more about Iran and its devolpment and progress in all fields...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/205320-iran-produces-96-needed-medicine-home.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ng-98-electricity-equipment-domestically.html
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156164-made-iran.html
best of luck

Back
Top Bottom