What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
China's two allies - Pakistan and North Korea - what a group...kudos :tup::tup: :lol:

Nope we followed chinese culture then by bowing down thrice quickly to each other (ni hao, ni hao, ni hao). :D..::china::pakistan:

Most Chinese I have met personally know little about geopolitics and about the bilateral ties between Pakistan and China. But there was a sense that Pakistan is not an enemy but not a sense of Pakistan is a top ally or anything like that.

Probably the nations China does business with the most. I would have to say the US, because they hold a lot of US financial assets, thus have a greater stake. The US also has 4th largest Chinese population in the world according to wiki.

So its either Singapore or the US. North Korea is more of a headache for China recently.

USA, lol.

China and the USA are not going to be allies unless the power equations of the world drastically change, like during the era of the Soviet Union. Which seems very unlikely.

Even the proposed "G-2" (which was rejected by China by the way) was nothing like an "alliance" at all. More like a cooperative group.

USA, lol.

China and the USA are not going to be allies unless the power equations of the world drastically change, like during the era of the Soviet Union. Which seems very unlikely.

Even the proposed "G-2" (which was rejected by China by the way) was nothing like an "alliance" at all. More like a cooperative group.

Three times, lol? That's what we do at funerals buddy.

I think you probably remembered it wrong.

I do just remember only my count...as we do thrice on our Eid occasions (a big festival of muslims)...
:yahoo: :D

Most Chinese I have met personally know little about geopolitics and about the bilateral ties between Pakistan and China. But there was a sense that Pakistan is not an enemy but not a sense of Pakistan is a top ally or anything like that.

I'm muslim, what account I had given in my first post is as true as the existance of this planet. :)
however I were having the same opinion that most chinese are not aware of our friendship (and I still agree with you)...The way we pakistanis know them as friend...

North Koreans are actually aliens,Kim Jong came from Planet of Love Venus with message of peace

USA, lol.

Well it's relative. Many people consider an "alliance" the same as interdependancy. Currently China has more customers in the US than any other nation on the list. Same with Samsung and Apple - its a business alliance, apple is among the largest buyer of samsung components despite the issues between the two.

And many Chinese choose the US as an emigration destination over North Korea or Pakistan.

sure China may say they hate the US, but their actions betray their statements. The USSR was the one who really hated the US.

They probably don't know to the extent as we Pakistanis know, as they are a big country. But there government truely is aware (I hope so as the chinese brother endorsing so)...:)

No such thing bow-down happened after a brief conversation as I illustratred, apologies as I was trolling in response to unnecessary question bro, as I was quick to leave the take-away, but yes it had kept me happy for a time...It's nice feeling when someone share the same as you...:)

Well it's relative. Many people consider an "alliance" the same as interdependancy. Currently China has more customers in the US than any other nation on the list. Same with Samsung and Apple - its a business alliance, apple is among the largest buyer of samsung components despite the issues between the two.

And many Chinese choose the US as an emigration destination over North Korea or Pakistan.

sure China may say they hate the US, but their actions betray their statements. The USSR was the one who really hated the US.

An "alliance" is not really the same thing as cooperation. We have economic cooperation with almost every country on the planet. :wave:

Leave aside hate or any emotions, China and the USA are strategic rivals. Hardly a good recipe for an "alliance" in the traditional sense.

And just for the record, I don't hate any country in particular. Yes, not even the ones you are thinking of.

pak-china friendship is tested in all weather.
But when it comes to the china view there is lot of US pressure on pak, which make them less reliable agianst US.'So n. korea is preferable.

Back
Top Bottom