What's new

China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters
CD delete your last post your derailing.

Pakistan can be ally of china But china is not ally of pakistan

None. Only countries which comes close are Pakistan and NK....but compared to china both these countries are too weak and thus cant really be allies in true sense and equal terms.

Pakistan can be ally of china But china is not ally of pakistan

Interesting, explain how China is not an ally of Pakistan. I think most well-read members would argue in opposition to that.

Interesting, explain how China is not an ally of Pakistan. I think most well-read members would argue in opposition to that.

what you can offer to china?

I think Burma is the best ally of China. Some member mentioned earlier that through Mayanmar a pipe line will be made which will help China to bypass enegry blockage in case it is imposed.

Relationship with India is 'lower than the gutter and unsanitary as a turd'

Thank You.

There are people who disagree with that and say Pakistan is unstable and can provide little benefit to China as an ally except for Gwadar port.
According to your view, benefit=friend?
China hope that Pakistan stable, and rapid growth, not providing more benefit to China. This is China's attitude to the friend.

Still North Korea,whom China is protecting for over half a century...relationship with Pakistan flourished lately..unfortunately,both country will become more a burden than a ally(North Korea already is,and Pakistan will within decades,look what USA thinks now)..no offense to Pakistani members..and frankly speaking,there is no permanent ally in international politics..only permanent interests..

Back
Top Bottom