What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

Don't worry for us.
Afghanistan suffered from invasions.
Somalia having its own typical problems.
Congo suffering from a colonial past and divisions and dictator replacing another dictator.

Iran is fighting for democracy for more than a century. It is a normal evolution of our country.
And asking elections controlled by UNO scare Khamenei because he knows the country wants big changes.

Yeah because "dictator replacing another dictator" won't happen in Iran?

No dictator comes to power saying "I will be a brutal dictator!" They all say, "I will install democracy!"

No dictator comes to power saying "I will be a brutal dictator!" They all say, "I will install democracy!"

Those pro-West dictators are even more dangerous than the nationalistic dictators.

They will always use the popular slogan of democracy as a token in order to fulfill their own agenda.

The possible dictators are very unpopular.
And the green wave is not the movment of one person it is not the movment of one parti: it is the idea that elections should occur and it gives the direction to have a democracy: from the ideas of Khomeiny (which were betrayed) to the reforms to make a real republic. A republic means that a dictatorship is not possible UNTIL the president for instance decides to kill the republic and take the power.
It is better asking a republic THAN saying "hey a repulbic can be followed by a dictatorship so better you keep your dictator"

whatever the point is people choose what they want
Even Khomeiny said himself that the next generation should have the choice to keep it the islamic republic or not (the way it is, especially the existence of a spiritual leader)

The possible dictators are very unpopular.
And the green wave is not the movment of one person it is not the movment of one parti: it is the idea that elections should occur and it gives the direction to have a democracy: from the ideas of Khomeiny (which were betrayed) to the reforms to make a real republic. A republic means that a dictatorship is not possible UNTIL the president for instance decides to kill the republic and take the power.
It is better asking a republic THAN saying "hey a repulbic can be followed by a dictatorship so better you keep your dictator"

whatever the point is people choose what they want
Even Khomeiny said himself that the next generation should have the choice to keep it the islamic republic or not

Everyone has a republic. The Congo is named the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Uganda is called the Republic of Uganda. Zimbabwe is the Republic of Zimbabwe.

Most of the brutal dictators rule over a republic. They're "voted in" with 99.999999% of the vote. Republic of Iraq under Saddam, remember?

Elections did occur in Iran. The opposition lost by a small margin. It happens. Get over it. Bush lost by a small margin, then had his brother in Florida change the vote and make him win. Americans should've revolted.

The elections were fakes. And the protests were bloody punished.
And Ahmadinejad said to have win from the first round, that means not from a small margin.
Funny in a country that reformists win most votes that an ultra gets so many votes: normally he is around 10%of the votes. We already had all the proofs of cheating and many newspapers around the world showed it well.

I agree the name of Republic is nt enough.
We are as well a Republic but it just a word: see: the candidates for being candidate for parliament are undirectly chosen by Khamenei. The major of Tehran: chosen by Khamenei (that's how Ahmadinejad entered in politics). Most reformists are refused . Some of them are accepted making them a minority in the parliament so they cannot have any power.
Yeah what a republic !

I wonder why Khamenei refused elections to be checked : no reformist could check the process but more importantly no international organization was allowed and the total process of election was under control of the regime.... who is enough stupid to believe that no cheat is possible that way?

i hope they pay you well IranZamin ****

You sound like one of those who are actually getting paid.

Alot of the CIA spies in China use this to silence the opposition. They claim they are being oppressed and in the same breathe, insult the government and call anyone who goes against them dogs and paid posters.

This is against the basic principle of democracy, which is reasoned debate. If you can't have reasoned debate, then the alternative is to use force, and the government will always win in that.

i hope they pay you well IranZamin ****
STFU and cut the crap. you are just a normal world citizen. Iran isnt Tehran. Iran has 31 other provinces except Tehran. Iran has 65 milion other population outside Tehran. Cut your anti IR crap please. No one is buying it

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Alot of the CIA spies in China use this to silence the opposition. They claim they are being oppressed and in the same breathe, insult the government and call anyone who goes against them dogs and paid posters.

This is against the basic principle of democracy, which is reasoned debate. If you can't have reasoned debate, then the alternative is to use force, and the government will always win in that.
Exactly. They (US and their dogs) are fools who put their hope on a minority group.

Yeah sure no surprise you say this

since you don't care of Iranian people. what you want is make money with our country. So you'd not be ashamed of what you do or say.

By the way if you had some minimum education about our country: sepah (army) having a branch that is purposed to write on the web.
But of course we cannot be paid , us.

And by the way you already see that he was using an insult . I was just answering him with the same insult: **** (lol)

And you seem to be very honest. I hope not all chinese people are like you...

China is a friend of Iran but I think Iran can not be compared to Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran is fully capable of defending itself, but there's no harm in getting help from China (even indirectly).

:china:

[/COLOR] Exactly. They (US and their dogs) are fools who put their hope on a minority group.
I am not living in USA
didn't you notice ? just use your eyes

And what is to do with Tehran??? I am not even from Tehran !
you're such a joke

I am not living in USA
didn't you notice ? just use your eyes

And what is to do with Tehran??? I am not even from Tehran !
you're such a joke
You are the biggest joke on earth with your so called green movement crap. Dont put your hope on them. The state welcomes dialogue but when you bash windows of shops, set fire on banks the State will come and get your as.s

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Yeah sure no surprise you say this

since you don't care of Iranian people. what you want is make money with our country. So you'd not be ashamed of what you do or say.

By the way if you had some minimum education about our country: sepah (army) having a branch that is purposed to write on the web.
But of course we cannot be paid , us.

And by the way you already see that he was using an insult . I was just answering him with the same insult: **** (lol)

And you seem to be very honest. I hope not all chinese people are like you...
No one is getting paid here. You are pathetic, just because someone does not agree with your points of view he or she must be a paid government agent ? you are pathetic, that is what you are

You are the biggest joke on earth with your so called green movement crap. Dont put your hope on them. The state welcomes dialogue but when you bash windows of shops, set fire on banks the State will come and get your as.s

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

No one is getting paid here. You are pathetic, just because someone does not agree with your points of view he or she must be a paid government agent ? you are pathetic, that is what you are

yeah because you are using tipycal the same propaganda of what they ask to say
and we can find in any place where some guys like you use the same words:

that is: green wave is pathetic is bullshit is a band of thieves and breaking window glass

hey guy, you didn't know that the world could see what happened in Iran?
so stop your crap

and yeah what a lie.. another proof you are paid:
Karoubi and Mousavi are forbidden to leave their houses
many reformists are dead in jail

yeah what a sense of accepting the opposition. what a crap.

yeah because you are using tipycal the same propaganda of what they ask to say
and we can find in any place where some guys like you use the same words:

that is: green wave is pathetic is bullshit is a band of thieves and breaking window glass

hey guy, you didn't know that the world could see what happened in Iran?
so stop your crap
What happened in Iran is only Irans business. You can not reach agreement when you are violent

you can also not try to harm the public order. if you do that you are in trouble. not only in Iran but also the US,EU

Iran_election_june_20_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom