What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

Yeah it is well known that Europe is putting protesters in jail , torture them and kill them.
Evin is a paradise by the way.

The elections were fakes. And the protests were bloody punished.
And Ahmadinejad said to have win from the first round, that means not from a small margin.
Funny in a country that reformists win most votes that an ultra gets so many votes: normally he is around 10%of the votes. We already had all the proofs of cheating and many newspapers around the world showed it well.

I agree the name of Republic is nt enough.
We are as well a Republic but it just a word: see: the candidates for being candidate for parliament are undirectly chosen by Khamenei. The major of Tehran: chosen by Khamenei (that's how Ahmadinejad entered in politics). Most reformists are refused . Some of them are accepted making them a minority in the parliament so they cannot have any power.
Yeah what a republic !

I wonder why Khamenei refused elections to be checked : no reformist could check the process but more importantly no international organization was allowed and the total process of election was under control of the regime.... who is enough stupid to believe that no cheat is possible that way?

Stop lying. No body is going to believe you except illiterates. This is 21st century. Whenever you say something you have to back it up by scientific proofs. You can not bring up one single scientific study that proves Ahmadinejad did not win. But I can provide you with dozens of scientific statistic studies which prove election was free and fair. It is all the evidence that matters. Those who were on the streets to bring down a democratically elected government just like in 1953, had to be crushed. There was no other way. They were traitors, instigators and anti-democratic forces.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Yeah it is well known that Europe is putting protesters in jail , torture them and kill them.
Evin is a paradise by the way.

1.2% of US population lives in prison. The highest percentage in human history. Talk science kiddy. Your rants do not carry weight.

Hussein,

I always like ur posts

TARIQ
this guy was saying so much lies in this forum.
for exemple in the embassy saccage: we have the pictures of the basiji student chief, we have one guy from parliament near Khamenei, we have pasdarans who were recognized, and even one chief of station !
all in the orders of Khamenei. It is even well described in a website in farsi that it was organized:
?????? ??????: ????? ??????? ????? ? ???????? ? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ??????

people of Iran are tired of them

this guy was saying so much lies in this forum.
for exemple in the embassy saccage: we have the pictures of the basiji student chief, we have one guy from parliament near Khamenei, we have pasdarans who were recognized, and even one chief of station !
all in the orders of Khamenei. It is even well described in a website in farsi that it was organized:
?????? ??????: ????? ??????? ????? ? ???????? ? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ??????

people of Iran are tired of them
lol. please get lost. You are not fooling anyone. People of Iran are 80 million. 2,3 milion protesters in Tehran do not represent the other 77,78 million. you got it ?

Stop lying. No body is going to believe you except illiterates. This is 21st century. Whenever you say something you have to back it up by scientific proofs. You can not bring up one single scientific study that proves Ahmadinejad did not win. But I can provide you with dozens of scientific statistic studies which prove election was free and fair. It is all the evidence that matters. Those who were on the streets to bring down a democratically elected government just like in 1953, had to be crushed. There was no other way. They were traitors, instigators and anti-democratic forces.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

1.2% of US population lives in prison. The highest percentage in human history. Talk science kiddy. Your rants do not carry weight.
i don't know anything about USA. i never been there.

About people being paid and bad guys:
yeah look at this:
iran.jpg

all these people are paid?

lol. please get lost. You are not fooling anyone. People of Iran are 80 million. 2,3 milion protesters in Tehran do not represent the other 77,78 million. you got it ?
ah you mean it should have been 80 million people in side Tehran so you'd be satisfied?
you understand what you say is non sense?

ah you mean it should have been 80 million people in side Tehran so you'd be satisfied?
Let me repeat it again for your mentally backward mind.
2,3 Milions protesting for a few days in Tehran does not mean they want regime change (unlike in Libya,Egypt, Tunisia etc) nor does it mean they represent the WHOLE Iranian population. Now got it ?

No, he means that you lost the election and instead of accepting its result you went on a mad rampage which made you an anti-democratic force, if not an outright traitor. Look who your friends are, wahabis and anglosaxons. That says alot. Also I challenged you to provide a scientific study for your claims about election and you failed to provide anything. So you are a liar.

Let me repeat it again for your mentally backward mind.
2,3 Milions protesting for a few days in Tehran does not mean they want regime change (unlike in Libya,Egypt, Tunisia etc) nor does it mean they represent the WHOLE Iranian population. Now got it ?

in Libya there was not even 1 million in a city that was protesting
and everybody knows how Gaddafi was unpopular

now you get it?

in Libya there was not even 1 million in a city that was protesting
and everybody knows how Gaddafi was unpopular

now you get it?
You are again incorrect you liar. The people of Benghazi stood up and freed their self from Gadaffi with bare hands. Which shows again if a revolution or a uprising is really genuine it could succeed with bare hands

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

I never been in USA or England, again. How could it be lol.
And again and again, your propaganda is useless: i am against an invasion of our land. got it?
Like Lonbrain said, look who your supporters are. People who want a weak,dependent and pathetic Iran.

Back
Top Bottom