What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

No, he means that you lost the election and instead of accepting its result you went on a mad rampage which made you an anti-democratic force, if not an outright traitor. Look who your friends are, wahabis and anglosaxons. That says alot. Also I challenged you to provide a scientific study for your claims about election and you failed to provide anything. So you are a liar.
I already in this forum provided these proofs.
But always a big liar like you , who is pro Khamenei for a reason i don't know, you prefer to say we a re liars.
So i 'll provide some of links you get some education, again.
Picture that proves Iran election rigging « LOFT965.com
Iran an election confiscated | Masoud Golsorkhi | Comment is free | The Observer
Crunching Iranian Election Numbers For Evidence of Fraud | Threat Level | Wired.com
so many links
you could have found yourself

but i guess you prefer to lie

[/COLOR]
But always a big liar like you , who is pro Khamenei for a reason i don't know, you prefer to say we a re liars.
Iran an election confiscated | Masoud Golsorkhi | Comment is free | The Observer
Crunching Iranian Election Numbers For Evidence of Fraud | Threat Level | Wired.com
so many links

Proofs ? what for proofs ? a few anti IR monarchist traitors ''journalist'' in exile writing their crap doesnt mean it is proof. There is no proof of rigging, not a ultimate one which convinced bot the world and the Iranian state. And objecting the election results can, in a peaceful way. Not when you are challenging the state. When you do that you will get punished according to the local laws

so many links

No. Not that picture and not the other two articles prove anything. I challenged you to bring scientific data not rants. Scientific data must be measureable and be able to be peer reviewed. Rants and a dubious picture of a TV grab nature are not. Bring a scientific study or accept defeat, you liar.

so many links

I am pretty sure Longbrained isnt pro any person. He is pro Iran, he wants a independent Iran that is free from Jewish bankers, US dominance. The guy is most probably a non Iranian but i prefer him over a traitor any day

Proofs ? what for proofs ? a few anti IR monarchist traitors ''journalist'' in exile writing their crap doesnt mean it is proof. There is no proof of rigging, not a ultimate one which convinced bot the world and the Iranian state. And objecting the election results can, in a peaceful way. Not when you are challenging the state. When you do that you will get punished according to the local laws
oh yeah all Iranians outside are royalists ? what a non sense.
royalists are less than 10% of Iranians outside ...
even in France most people have no parti: they are neither royalist or communist or whatever

stop to dream

I am pretty sure Longbrained isnt pro any person. He is pro Iran, he wants a independent Iran that is free from Jewish bankers, US dominance. The guy is most probably a non Iranian but i prefer him over a traitor any day

Proud Canadian Pakistani in EU to be exact. It is amazing to see how many traitors Iran has and yet it has survived. The guy can not even differentiate between scientific analysis and article of rants.

oh yeah all Iranians outside are royalists ? what a non sense.
royalists are less than 10% of Iranians outside ...
even in France most people have no parti: they are neither royalist or communist or whatever

stop to dream
lol, most numbers from Iranian opposition are royalists and a few Marxist Islamists belonging to a dead cult called MKO. lol you aint fooling anyone. got it ?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Proud Canadian Pakistani in EU to be exact. It is amazing to see how many traitors Iran has and yet it has survived.
Iranian history is full of traitors sadly but we have no shortage of great politicians,figures

No. Not that picture and not the other two articles prove anything. I challenged you to bring scientific data not rants. Scientific data must be measureable and be able to be peer reviewed. Rants and a dubious picture of a TV grab nature are not. Bring a scientific study or accept defeat, you liar.
there is no date in your link. and if you check your link is linked to a lot of anti zionist websites. pro Iran.

and by the way if you had checked any of the link there are proofs inside.
but i guess it is not the truth you look for but supporting the dictator because you believe it is the best solution against Zionism and so

zionist media paid by wahabis?
what a non sense !
sad to see some people are believing such bullshit.

Oh, yeah, the connection goes deeper than you think. Still waiting for you to provide a scientific analysis of Iranian election proving your point instead of falling back to rants and cheap propaganda tactic articles. Or maybe your limited brain does not have the capacity for scientific thought. Because scientific thought requires to provide solid scientific prove for your point or accept defeat.

Oh yeah and by the way
why Khamenei never accepted the elections to be controlled by independant group or most importantly by international organization , let's say UNO?
Everything is in his hands

i guess you'll not answering this ;)

there is no date in your link. and if you check your link is linked to a lot of anti zionist websites. pro Iran.

and by the way if you had checked any of the link there are proofs inside.
but i guess it is not the truth you look for but supporting the dictator because you believe it is the best solution against Zionism and so

No, there is date, maybe you should have your eyes checked. One website belongs to an American analyst and the other belongs to World Public Opinion, an American NGO specializing in polling and statistical analysis of populations. So stop lying and derailing the issue at hand. Provide scientific proof or concede defeat, you liar.

Oh yeah and by the way
why Khamenei never accepted the elections to be controlled by independant group or most importantly by international organization , let's say UNO?

Why does the US not allow their elections to be monitored and controlled by international organizations, like the UN?

Everything is in the hands of the military generals, bankers and Lockheed Martin/Boeing/Northrup Grumman.

Oh yeah and by the way

Because that is not what sovereign independent nations do. Something that your enslaved un-scientific mind can not understand. When was the last time US, Canadian, Norwegian, British, Russian, Korean etc elections were being monitored by UN? Did you object to that?

Back
Top Bottom