What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

I can see why, Iran is a major supplier of oil to China, and if the rest of the West refuses to do business with Iran, China can dictate the price they get the oil at.

This just might mean something if China had the capability to project meaningful power to Iran when it came to fighting the US.
Been waiting for someone to recognize the business side of this speculation: Iran will be gouged.

Been waiting for someone to recognize the business side of this speculation: Iran will be gouged.
the fact is that the same guys who ask to be loyal to our country are exactly the guys who are thiefs:
they take profits put their money in foreign banks: in emirates or somewhere else
they don't care of the people .

what is meaning supporting Iran: it means supporting this.

today is my honesty day: England was doing good to cut all ties. With the sanctions of today it is totally not productive : the Iranians suffer but the bad guys become more rich. It is needed that China and Russia stop the ties ... and these guys w'ont have anymore the money they are making hell for.

the fact is that the same guys who ask to be loyal to our country are exactly the guys who are thiefs:
they take profits put their money in foreign banks: in emirates or somewhere else
they don't care of the people .

what is meaning supporting Iran: it means supporting this.

today is my honesty day: England was doing good to cut all ties. With the sanctions of today it is totally not productive : the Iranians suffer but the bad guys become more rich. It is needed that China and Russia stop the ties ... and these guys w'ont have anymore the money they are making hell for.
your brain was washed by western.

Best Options would be supplying Iran with SAM and ATAM Stinger Missiles AA's Artillery etc etc , not to mention if the USA attacks Iran then they would also need to take out Hamas and Hezbollah for good. and if the USA invades Iran will it be fighting alone ? Iranians might not like their current government however in the past they have shown to be united against Iraq, best of Luck Iran.

your brain was washed by western.
If it is convenient for you to say this.
So you mean that in France they brainwash people. How they do that? Any link about it? please explain

but you are not Iranian. I am Iranian.
Many of my families are martyrs of the war. Our name was written with our blood in the walls of our country.
The fact is the elections were stolen as usual. People of Iran are the people i love.
I will die for them. But i will not die for the bastards who lead our country.
And not hesitated to kill their own citizens .. Khamenei even called during a prayer to clean the streets of the protesters.
It is obvious they don't care about Iranian people but their own business

And by the way i was not speaking about being invaded. LOL

Actually it does make sense China backing Iran is in China's interest, Iran is a major oil supplier to China. A country like China doesn't want to see it's major oil supplier fall to Israel/NATO aggression.

If it is convenient for you to say this.
So you mean that in France they brainwash people. How they do that? Any link about it? please explain

but you are not Iranian. I am Iranian.
Many of my families are martyrs of the war. Our name was written with our blood in the walls of our country.
The fact is the elections were stolen as usual. People of Iran are the people i love.
I will die for them. But i will not die for the bastards who lead our country.
And not hesitated to kill their own citizens .. Khamenei even called during a prayer to clean the streets of the protesters.
It is obvious they don't care about Iranian people but their own business

And by the way i was not speaking about being invaded. LOL
i think most iran people is farmer, they know much national profit, though without knowlege.

i think most iran people is farmer, they know much national profit, though without knowlege.
No farmer is a minority in Iran

Anyway off topic but i would like to say you smethng about this:
Iran is not at all like China
China for what you say is more like France, where i live nowadays: agriculture history, land of agriculture, farmer mind: they keep money not spending it much: opposite to Iranians who enjoy to spend (for this we are more like Americans)

No farmer is a minority in Iran

Anyway off topic but i would like to say you smethng about this:
Iran is not at all like China
China for what you say is more like France, where i live nowadays: agriculture history, land of agriculture, farmer mind: they keep money not spending it much: opposite to Iranians who enjoy to spend (for this we are more like Americans)
you do not understand what i have said.
you may be angry with iran government, and dream the western invade iran everyday. but, do not you know why the western so developed? colonism! as soon as you pull them into iran, you will find they rob your oil without payment.

you do not understand what i have said.
you may be angry with iran government, and dream the western invade iran everyday. but, do not you know why the western so developed? colonism! as soon as you pull them into iran, you will find they rob your oil without payment.
you are an ignorant and retard.
first i didn't say i want an invasion. where did you see this? it is not by saying such lies that you take credit .
i am not western. you mean that all people living in western countries are westerns? they are brainwashed or something? then you have really a mental sickness

During the protests we said:
"No West No East, Iran!"

maybe you'll never understand what it means so i'll mean it clear: we want good diplomacy with everyone and mutual respect. This is not possible with the current leadership.

you are an ignorant and retard.
first i didn't say i want an invasion. where did you see this? it is not by saying such lies that you take credit .
i am not western. you mean that all people living in western countries are westerns? they are brainwashed or something? then you have really a mental sickness

During the protests we said:
"No West No East, Iran!"

maybe you'll never understand what it means so i'll mean it clear: we want good diplomacy with everyone and mutual respect. This is not possible with the current leadership.

Things never occur in a vacuum. If Iran's government collapses tomorrow, your fate is going to be the same as Congo, Afghanistan and Somalia.

So you are stuck between choosing this government or choosing to become another failed 3rd world country.

Iran has all the necessary tools to defend itself but it's up to Iranians to use those.

I doubt china can confront with west....china will have nothing to gain but will lose everything it has....Iran should understand the gravity of the situation....dont make baseless or stupid statements that irritates west and invite their wrath....do whatever u want to do but behind the closed door....unless caught u r not a thief.....look at pak...they behaved smarter than the way Iranians handling their nuke aspirations...

u develop all types of weapons but peace is the only weapon that will keep your country, your family and your kids safe and happy...so pls stay away from war...

Pray for the peace of world.

I doubt china can confront with west....china will have nothing to gain but will lose everything it has....Iran should understand the gravity of the situation....dont make baseless or stupid statements that irritates west and invite their wrath....do whatever u want to do but behind the closed door....unless caught u r not a thief.....look at pak...they behaved smarter than the way Iranians handling their nuke aspirations...

u develop all types of weapons but peace is the only weapon that will keep your country, your family and your kids safe and happy...so pls stay away from war...

Pray for the peace of world.

It is indeed dangerous to irritate the West, but it is even more dangerous to suck up the West.

Just take a look at Gaddafi and his family. :coffee:

Things never occur in a vacuum. If Iran's government collapses tomorrow, your fate is going to be the same as Congo, Afghanistan and Somalia.

So you are stuck between choosing this government or choosing to become another failed 3rd world country.
Don't worry for us.
Afghanistan suffered from invasions.
Somalia having its own typical problems.
Congo suffering from a colonial past and divisions and dictator replacing another dictator.

Iran is fighting for democracy for more than a century. It is a normal evolution of our country.
And asking elections controlled by UNO scare Khamenei because he knows the country wants big changes.

Back
Top Bottom