What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

I just found this and though i post it, however i dont doubt for a second that china will back Iran rather than usa in ww3, that is not saying china will take a nuking for them.

Just as uncle sam is ready to nuke every Muslim state for the sake of israel's illegal occupation of Palestine and its illegal settlement policy.

If China really have such intention they would have done it first in Taiwan but could not do it because Americans are standing behind Taiwan since 60yrs.

Its funny to think the China who is not ready to fight third world war for the sake of its own territory Taiwan is ready to fight third world war for an alien country. :rofl:

I just found this and though i post it, however i dont doubt for a second that china will back Iran rather than usa in ww3, that is not saying china will take a nuking for them.

It is obvious after seeing how China reacted after the Libyan civil war. They will just stay neutral or veto and they won't do anything more than that.

North Korea, Iran and Syria can get together and jointly develop peaceful defensive use of nuclear weapons to deter the US. This would only benefit China.

thts Good of China & expected from them they are the real regional power right now, not like indian fools who claims to be a super power:D(in their illusionary world) but are just playing in the hands of USA & always fighting with all neibouring countries....

What is a peaceful nuclear bomb?

Have you never heard that nuclear weapons is the perfect guarantee against foreign invasion? Nuclear is a deterrent weapon in today's world not an offensive. Countries with Nuclear weapons are almost 100% guaranteed from foreign invasion...

Have you never heard that nuclear weapons is the perfect guarantee against foreign invasion? Nuclear is a deterrent weapon in today's world not an offensive. Countries with Nuclear weapons are almost 100% guaranteed from foreign invasion...

This deterrece doesn't seem to play in the mind of the quoted Chinese official. I wonder why.

How do you protect your country by nuking another nuclear armed country?

More missiles! It'll be like hitting a bullet with another bullet! :woot:

Actually, nukes are more of a deterrent than practical application :D China is a big and a diverse country with a rich history. It deserves it's own security.

I am not a great fan of nukes, but since it was the US that first actually applied a nuke on Japanese civilians, the option just became attractive for others.

People just try to screw with you in order to take advantage. Did the US and the USSR do that? The answer is yes.

For the sake of a country's own security, it's always best to stick to its guns. It's never a good idea to 'outsource' national security to another country. Take Lebanon as an example.

More missiles! It'll be like hitting a bullet with another bullet! :woot:

Actually, nukes are more of a deterrent than practical application :D China is a big and a diverse country with a rich history. It deserves it's own security.

I am not a great fan of nukes, but since it was the US that first actually applied a nuke on Japanese civilians, the option just became attractive for others.

People just try to screw with you in order to take advantage. Did the US and the USSR do that? The answer is yes.

For the sake of a country's own security, it's always best to stick to its guns. It's never a good idea to 'outsource' national security to another country. Take Lebanon as an example.

Yes, but soviet and Americans also never fought third world war because of the fear of mutual destruction. But it seems this Army Major don't have any knowledge of economics, when Chinese export 50% of their total export to US and EU, will Chinese take such a big risk which itself shows US/EU is more important to China than Iran or Syria.

Yes, but soviet and Americans also never fought third world war because of the fear of mutual destruction. But it seems this Army Major don't have any knowledge of economics, when Chinese export 50% of their total export to US and EU, will Chinese take such a big risk which itself shows US/EU is more important to China than Iran or Syria.

That's why they used proxies! India was a Soviet proxy, whereas Pakistan was an American proxy.

As for cheap Chinese exports, people buy them because they are cheap and fair quality. Nobody is going to buy a $100 Made in USA t-shirt.

Many American corporations outsource their production operations in China. That's because they are profit-driven. That's probably the price paid for Capitalism and Globalization.

Back
Top Bottom