What's new

China trying to improve ties with India: think-tank

Did you actually read my post? :lol: I was responding to an Indian member.

Which is why I said the trade deficit was in the "tens of billions". If I was talking about the USA (no idea how the USA came in), I would have said that the trade deficit was in the "hundreds of billions".

I think there is a coorelation between what US has done today regarding free trade agreement with South Korea, while placing some regulations to China. While US and India with your great deficits, why did US take that action today?????????? Smillleeee face.......

I think there is a coorelation between what US has done today regarding free trade agreement with South Korea, while placing some regulations to China. While US and India with your great deficits, why did US take that action today?????????? Smillleeee face.......

Hahaha, as long as the USA keeps sending us hundreds of billions of their own money every year, in trade deficits and investments, then I'm not complaining.

I would think though, that considering the loss of jobs, the USA wouldn't keep saying this every year:

US Administration: China not currency manipulator - Yahoo! Finance

Hahaha, as long as the USA keeps sending us hundreds of billions of their own money every year, in trade deficits and investments, then I'm not complaining.

I would think though, that considering the loss of jobs, the USA wouldn't keep saying this every year:

US Administration: China not currency manipulator - Yahoo! Finance

side tracking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did US free trade agreement with South Korea affect Chinese today, and India as alternative market to create some of the deficits????

Open up a new thread about Currency tommorrow.....

Dumb as a door knob "Mr. PREMIUM MEMBER", because this thread is about China's improving ties with India, while you want to base your argument about Currenies issues!!!!!!!!!!

Answer the question please, and it was you who brought in America. :lol:

My original post was talking about India, but you decided to talk about America.

Now you can't even answer a simple question. :D

Answer the question please, and it was you who brought in America. :lol:

My original post was talking about India, but you decided to talk about America.

Now you can't even answer a simple question. :D

Again open a new thread about Currency issues regarding AMERICA, even then you will be proven as another door knob!!!!!!

Did US free trade agreement with South Korea affect Chinese today, and India as alternative market to create some of the deficits????

Dumb as a door knob "Mr. PREMIUM MEMBER", because this thread is about "China's improving ties with India", while you want to base your argument about Currenies issues!!!!!!!!!!

Again open a new thread about Currency issues regarding AMERICA, even then you will be proven as another door knob!!!!!!

Hahaha you called me a doorknob twice now. :lol:

Firstly, you quoted me where I was talking about India, and you thought I was talking about America. Because your reading comprehension is poor.

Next, you try to talk about free trade agreements with South Korea, and you accuse me of being off-topic. :rofl:

Now can you answer my question or not? This is the third time I'm asking.

China is just calling India's bluff.

On the one hand, India talks about Asian solidarity, BRIC, etc. On the other, it plays up the Chinese 'threat' to squeeze more goodies from the west.

China is just calling India's bluff.

On the one hand, India talks about Asian solidarity, BRIC, etc. On the other, it plays up the Chinese 'threat' to squeeze more goodies from the west.

This is an old thread, India already responded by trying to mess with us in the South China Sea.

This is why China refused to openly support India's quest for a permanent seat at the UNSC. The Chinese government was holding off, to see how India behaved towards us. I guess we've got the answer now. :lol:

This is an old thread, India already responded by trying to mess with us in the South China Sea.

This is why China refused to openly support India's quest for a permanent seat at the UNSC. The Chinese government was holding off, to see how India behaved towards us. I guess we've got the answer now. :lol:

like you responded well on indian concerns in past too??:lol:
dont try to be hypocrite

like you responded well on indian concerns in past too??:lol:
dont try to be hypocrite

I'm not complaining, I am very happy that India gave us a reason not to support India for a UNSC permanent seat.

It's exactly what I hoped would happen. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom