What's new

China trying to improve ties with India: think-tank

And you're gonna show your inferiority complex yet again? Give the trolling a break

Inferiority complex me? lol u guys r funny... accusing other of stuff related to you guys on "OUR FORUM"... and where did i troll? its ur buddy sady whose trolling n posting abt a non related issue? cant u comprehend? do u suffer from autism n inferiority complex?yes.

So what r u gonna do abt it? troll in a thread which has nothin to do with Pakistan or WOT or even F-16? u guys r so desperate to troll.

And you're gonna show your inferiority complex yet again? Give the trolling a break

Actually, it's you Indian members here who have the complex.

As you showed quite clearly on the last page:

then its better to keep your a&& shut fugly slant eyed chink.
dont whine about your vote.

troll??? Thats hillarious coming from you... every one knows your caliber to troll here.. i was just replying to the guy who dragged bric and asian solidarity... and please keep your righteousness to yourself... you gotta problem with my post report it .. dont post your bs replies

Your latest posts:
Search Results - Pakistan Defence Forum

Lol.. whose the troll again?

Inferiority complex me? lol u guys r funny... accusing other of stuff related to you guys on "OUR FORUM"... and where did i troll? its ur buddy sady whose trolling n posting abt a non related issue? cant u comprehend? do u suffer from autism n inferiority complex?yes.

You claim in many other threads that your tanks, guns, jets etc. etc. are better than us!!!!
Even for a patriotic Pakistani who knows what weapon system pakistan and Indian army possesses, it is clear as daylight who has better weapon system yet you troll with big bravado about your country's capability!!!!!
Sorry you just troll without providing proper knowledgeable contributions to YOUR FORUM

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

judging everyone based on one troll!!!!!

You claim in many other threads that your tanks, guns, jets etc. etc. are better than us!!!!
Even for a patriotic Pakistani who knows what weapon system pakistan and Indian army possesses, it is clear as daylight who has better weapon system yet you troll with big bravado about your country's capability!!!!!
Sorry you just troll without providing proper knowledgeable contributions to YOUR FORUM

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Dude i talk with facts.. n specs...

judging everyone based on one troll!!!!!
Not 1 but several dozens of them.

Mhm, next it's not like pakistanis say the same right?

t69dz5.jpg

courtesy Hindustani

feel free to save this picture as well ;)

Mhm, next it's not like pakistanis say the same right?

Those are obviously not Pakistanis. :lol:

What reason would they have to say that? Chinese and Pakistanis never get into serious arguments on this site.

On the other hand, when Indians try to compare economically with China (and lose), then the Indian member signs out. And immediately a "new account" signs in (with only 1-2) posts, and a random flag, then starts calling us slanty eyed chink faggots.

They are too obvious. :azn: That's how Indians handle it, when their economy or their education or their infrastructure can't compare to China.

That's an act of desperation, and it happens all the time.

What reason would they have to say that? Chinese and Pakistanis never get into serious arguments on this site.

On the other hand, when Indians try to compare economically with China (and lose), then the Indian member signs out. And a "new account" signs in (with only 1-2) posts, and a random flag, then starts calling us slanty eyed chink faggots for no reason.

They are too obvious. :azn: That's how Indians handle it when their economy or their education or their infrastructure can't compare to China.

when with a GDP of 5.7 trillion you want to compete with a 14 trillion dollar US economy then why not us its 1.5 trillion and rising!!!!!

Many chinese and bangladeshi here are false flagger

when with a GDP of 5.7 trillion you want to compete with a 14 trillion dollar US economy then why not us its 1.5 trillion and rising!!!!!

Many chinese and bangladeshi here are false flagger

Don't worry, I look forward to the next "new account" from one of you guys when you just can't handle the argument.

Which from experience, happens at least several times a week.

On the other hand, when Indians try to compare economically with China (and lose), then the Indian member signs out. And a "new account" signs in (with only 1-2) posts, and a random flag, then starts calling us slanty eyed chink faggots for no reason.

It's too obvious. :azn:

As you wish. Like I clearly said before, "it is only those with such low self esteem to take the interwebz too seriously"

Peace little dragon try some Shiatsu to calm your anxiety, of what people say and do over the interwebz to hurt your fragile ego.

Hahaha China already beats India in almost every economic indicator out there.

And according to the Economist, the social indicators are even worse:

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

We're not the country with more poor than Africa, we have no need of creating "new accounts" to hurl racial abuse because we don't lose the arguments in the first place.

But you do have some sort of low self esteem issue to keep bringing up these racial slurs by them Indians. :lol:
I wonder if you actually stepped away from the computer. You should hear what people say jokingly, and this goes for all ethnic and racial backgrounds

Back
Top Bottom