What's new

China trying to improve ties with India: think-tank

So I guess China intends to "reduce regional tension" as well, by arming Pakistan against India, like the US.. How very generous..:)

You can sell Vietnam your precious Brahmos as you wish.

But we have already provided Pakistan the details of ASBM, it will 100% grant them the ability to knock down your carrier in the near future.

Like your friend said, you don't use F-16's to hunt terrorists.

The US envoy was explaining what they are meant to be used for.

And the USA is still the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani army.

not for long china will overtake USA

So I guess China intends to "reduce regional tension" as well, by arming Pakistan against India, like the US.. How very generous..:)

Just because America does it too, doesn't make it wrong.

not for long china will overtake USA

China does not follow the Western method of giving "aid". We are still a developing country.

But we have plenty of money to invest, which is a better economic opportunity than free aid.

Like your friend said, you don't use F-16's to hunt terrorists.

The US envoy was explaining what they are meant to be used for.

And the USA is still the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani army.

We need to capitalize the market of Pakistan and the Middle East in the near future.

First, provide more direct investments in Pakistan, so a richer Pakistan could purchase more weapons from us.

You can sell Vietnam your precious Brahmos as you wish.

But we have already provided Pakistan the details of ASBM, it will 100% grant them the ability to knock down your carrier in the near future.

day dreamer do it dude then i think existence of ur both nations will be in question . go do it . lets see ur guts

China does not follow the Western method of giving "aid". We are still a developing country.

But we have plenty of money to invest, which is a better economic opportunity than free aid.

This is about to secure our long term strategy.

Think about it, now USA is officially going after us, and we can no longer pretend to be harmless. Soon, they will force us entering into an military race.

So it is absolutely necessary for us to boast our military industry.

Anyway, Pakistan is the bridge connecting through the Middle East, so capitalizing Pakistan first.

I can understand US compulsions. They will coax Pakistan, they will plead with Pakistan, they will threaten Pakistan- Just about anything that helps them get out of Afghanistan. But what are the Chinese compulsions in this regard?

I can understand US compulsions. They will coax Pakistan, they will plead with Pakistan, they will threaten Pakistan- Just about anything that helps them get out of Afghanistan. But what are the Chinese compulsions in this regard?

It's been said before but I'll summarize it again.

1) To secure the border with Xinjiang
2) To bypass the Malacca straits through Gwadar port
3) Land link to the Middle East for pipelines
4) To have a representative in the resource-rich Islamic world

The fact that they counter a country which claims our land (India) is just a nice side-effect.

The fact that they counter a country which claims our land (India) is just a nice side-effect.

hmmm great ambitions:china:

China will be the greatest super power... indeed... I hope all your leaders are as talented as you ... I reaaly mean it :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom