What's new

China trying to improve ties with India: think-tank

It's been said before but I'll summarize it again.

1) To secure the border with Xinjiang
2) To bypass the Malacca straits through Gwadar port
3) Land link to the Middle East for pipelines
4) To have a representative in the resource-rich Islamic world

The fact that they counter a country which claims our land (India) is just a nice side-effect.

Yup.. Agreed. Although you don't need to sell Fighter planes and Tanks for all of the above, except the small side-effect..

Yup.. Agreed. Although you don't need to sell Fighter planes and Tanks for all of the above, except the small side-effect..

If you're expecting us not to sell our products, then I'm sorry but you'll be waiting forever. :lol:

Sorry, That I even thought of browsing this thread by looking at it's title .... All I can see is just childish comment's and same old prop .... BTW expectin senior and old members to be little more responsible ....

Oh No! Please continue your "peaceful rise" by arming one neighbour against another!:lol:

As for the Peaceful Development concept, Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao are leaving office in 2012.

No one said it would last forever.

As for the Peaceful Development concept, Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao are leaving office in 2012.

No one said it would last forever.

yes that is what i am talking about
wowwwwwwwwwwww what a plannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:flame:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Yep, the show of the dove is over by 2012, now bring us the hawk!!!

out with the dove in with the hawk....awesome......

hey what about the dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to be always peaceful with the world, but violent with our enemies. :sniper:

Dude, I am just kidding, so calm the f*** down. If not China, it will be South Africa or Ukraine selling arms to Pakistan. If that helps your bilateral relations with Pakistan so be it. But I will take the think-tank's opinion with a pinch of salt.

Dude, I am just kidding, so calm the f*** down. If not China, it will be South Africa or Ukraine selling arms to Pakistan. If that helps your bilateral relations with Pakistan so be it. But I will take the think-tank's opinion with a pinch of salt.

It is ok, India still is a major player, and we will show you with some respect.

However, Philippines and Vietnam will be the next targets, and we need some war game with them in order to make our muscle more flexible, since it has been more than 30 years ago. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom