What's new

China trying to improve ties with India: think-tank

Wait and watch, the trade deficit will stay. ;)

And of course the Indian government would never recognize Tibet independence either.

So who do they really serve.... the Indian people, or themselves? We all know the answer.

We think its hight time for China to start making concrete concessions.....With all that you have gained......you gone backon the issue of Sikkim a number of times and then the visa incident with Generals from the Northern sector. AP is ours, come and get it

We think its hight time for China to start making concrete concessions.....With all that you have gained......you gone backon the issue of Sikkim a number of times and then the visa incident with Generals from the Northern sector. AP is ours, come and get it

rising power dont take no for an answer. ap is not negotiable. if you based on past chinese behavior to predict ap, you fail.
it's not only you in the world who needs to vent 1962...
you attempted, you pay.

Aint it the same think-tank that proposed to split India into pieces?

So much for think-tanks analysis these days. Maybe after tanking out all thier intelligence, one becomes a think-tank :D

rising power dont take no for an answer. ap is not negotiable. if you based on past chinese behavior to predict ap, you fail.
it's not only you in the world who needs to vent 1962...
you attempted, you pay.

Wrong. You started, and we paid due ton ineffective goverance only. India is not like 1962, and the ppl are more educated. Tibet wasn't negotiabe, but you got it. AP is ours and if yo uwanted you had an opportunity in 1962, but CHina knew it rightfully belonged to us. All these years, it never pressed the issue. How about this we give AP to Tibetans and give semi independent gov't? i would like to see you invade then, we will see. Rising power needs to compromise, otherwise it just makes it easier for all nations to ally themselves against you.

So that China won't be required to pay 50 cents to such think-tanks, to improve her image.

HAHA the 50 cents army is doing well ,our trade deficit with india is getting bigger all the time.... welldone 50 cents army you worth every cent we spend on you LOL
thank you india for helping us to become world second biggest economy.

Wrong. You started, and we paid due ton ineffective goverance only. India is not like 1962, and the ppl are more educated. Tibet wasn't negotiabe, but you got it. AP is ours and if yo uwanted you had an opportunity in 1962, but CHina knew it rightfully belonged to us. All these years, it never pressed the issue. How about this we give AP to Tibetans and give semi independent gov't? i would like to see you invade then, we will see. Rising power needs to compromise, otherwise it just makes it easier for all nations to ally themselves against you.

The burden is on you, ap is under india jurisdiction. Too bad, the chinese is asking for it. cheers.
devide and conquer is pretty smart. i say unsettled terriotory beats it.

another deluded indian , i dont want to get into why 1962 happened with you, but the world knew it was india evil intentions that landed you a bloody nose .

another deluded indian , i dont want to get into why 1962 happened with you, but the world knew it was india evil intentions that landed you a bloody nose .

Sure buddy another propaganda fed chinese.....is this the same world that knew it was Chinese evil intentions to violently and aggreesively take over TIBET? How about some advice for you think tank, less talk and more action! China messed up by giving India a heads up of their nefarious intentions, otherwise it would have been damn easy for China to overrun India's defences. Thank you comarde

The burden is on you, ap is under india jurisdiction. Too bad, the chinese is asking for it. cheers.
devide and conquer is pretty smart. i say unsettled terriotory beats it.

It does but how the world perceives a nation is more important. Letting Bollywood, food, and fashion influence the world opinion is much more important than brute force. Remember, nations conquer and get conquered but what you remeber the most is the culture left behind. That is how we hevily influenced CHinese thinking for centuries without a single battle for many centuries.

China is just interested in the Indian market for its products.
Unlikely. China's interest in Pakistan is strategic, but since Abbottabad it knows Pakistan is not an honorable partner. Therefore China must, for its own reasons, guard against Pakistani attempts to pull it into a war with India. China has ceased referring to Pakistan as an ally and desires improvement in the atmosphere of its relations with India. Logically this should be across-the-board, not just limited to trade.

Back
Top Bottom