What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Now u seem to be a bit slow in comprehending in whats written and what is meant by it so go through the post again in a sequence that I have posted above and tell me where the f*** did u get the right to insult me religion and post what you had posted.

Oh bhai mere! When did I insult Islam? :woot::woot::woot:

Bacche ko ban karwayega yaar! :lol:

Chinese-Dragon said:
The thread I am talking about happened around two days ago and was deleted.

Two days ago, how about that?

Yeah and we have a member who's called 'mo lou cha' here and is not banned :coffee:

Chinese-Dragon said:
You think we are pro-Mumbai attacks now.

I have seriously misjudged some people here.

Question: Do you support this move of your government? (yes or no please)

I haven't seen it, but it must be true if you're saying that. Anyway racists are in every country. There is one Elite member who's been obscenely racist towards Indian, how does that represent the broader picture?

Buddy I am just fed up. Seeing the word "chink" in the Times of India comments section, seeing it on this forum so often that a moderator has to put up a permanent notice... I'm just fed up.

You know how it is.

How about the piss drinking stuff? Really want respect? What about the homosexual thing in India? Or the dog marriage that pakistanis were referring to as Hindus? You people really want respect? Well in order to receive respect, you must earn it. And quite frankly I'm sick of the name calling and bigotry, be it Hindus or muslims.
You people cry for respect but still abuse. And you wonder why there is so much hatred.

Now u seem to be a bit slow in comprehending in whats written and what is meant by it so go through the post again in a sequence that I have posted above and tell me where the f*** did u get the right to insult me religion and post what you had posted.

You can replace Islam with Pakistan or keep them both there it makes it more convincing.

Who the **** did Bring Islam here?

Question: Do you support this move of your government? (yes or no please)

Yes I support the CCP putting such a designation on "hold" for a known charity group until we have more information.

Now you're going to call me a terrorist supporter, so it's probably best if you just save it.

Buddy I am just fed up. Seeing it written in the Times of India comments section, seeing it on this forum so often that a moderator has to put up a permanent notice... I'm just fed up.

You know how it is.

TOI commenters are fucked-up people venting their frustration on comment pages! I myself religiously avoid TOI comment space, enough to make anyone cynical!

Buddy I am just fed up. Seeing the word "chink" in the Times of India comments section, seeing it on this forum so often that a moderator has to put up a permanent notice... I'm just fed up.

You know how it is.

It's the West which is Racist not us.

And Yeah you can Flush the TOILet Paper.

You know how it is.

Welcome to giving up.

How about the piss drinking stuff? Really want respect? What about the homosexual thing in India? Or the dog marriage that pakistanis were referring to as Hindus? You people really want respect? Well in order to receive respect, you must earn it. And quite frankly I'm sick of the name calling and bigotry, be it Hindus or muslims.
You people cry for respect but still abuse. And you wonder why there is so much hatred.

Says the man who posted that Chinese people are cannibals. Jackdaws got banned for that little episode I'm surprised you didn't go along with him.

Yes you think China is a rogue nation, your opinion is well noted.

i am not threathen if it has noticed coz i won't came under your communist govt rule , you might be affarid by them , so you has not posted to oppose/condem the action of your govt to support a terrorist outfit...might be your posts are supervised and noticed by your govt.

It's the West which is Racist not us.

I disagree.

On this forum and on the internet in general it's almost always Indians who are calling me a "chink". That is my experience.

It's so common here that a Moderator even put up a permanent notice for it. :rolleyes: Yet it still happens over and over again.

i am not threathen if it has noticed coz i won't came under your communist govt rule , you might be affarid by them , so you has not posted to oppose/condem the action of your govt to support a terrorist outfit...might be your posts are supervised and noticed by your govt.

Are you ever tired of being stupid?

Says the man who posted that Chinese people are cannibals. Jackdaws got banned for that little episode I'm surprised you didn't go along with him.

Yeah Hindustani was supporting Jackdaws when he called Chinese people cannibals, he should have gone as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom