What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

This Person used to talk a lot of Economics.

For China no War

For China the first priority is only Economy.

Economic Growth:blah::blah:

He showed his True Colours by speaking of War.:hang2:

Yes, having Indians continuously calling me a "chink" on here, kind of changed my perspective.

So well done to you guys. :azn:

Yes, China and Pakistan are close allies. :tup:

Together we account for 80% of India's land borders and more than FIVE times her total GDP.

You couldn't even beat China ALONE in 1962, what hope can you possibly have in a two-front war against both China and Pakistan.

so when you starting funding these organistation...with china at UNSC they need not be worried anymore in future....

Yes, having Indians continuously calling me a "chink" on here, kind of changed my perspective.

So well done to you guys. :azn:

Show me a Post where You are called a Chink by Indians.

Don't know about Pakistanis if they have told you.:lol:

Tell me what good has Islam done for this Land?

Except Converting your Forefathers:lol:

Nice to see that you post the filt% that you are on the screen for all to see that we have @$$ wipes like you who still exist and the other jack @$$es who go on a thanking frenzy when one of their b@sterds portray them selves for other to see. Yes my forefathers were hindus they converted, they had seen the light. Now you can go **** your self for what I care.

well the report says india,u.s couldnt convince china on all the issues and this was one of them but this is major one.
we need to have close relation,slowly n slowly we will move more closer

Who on Earth is pro-Mumbai attacks??

Which Chinese poster said that???

lol Pro-mumbai? so now we're down to insinuations about the Chinese being happy that Indians died in a terrorist attack? It had nothing to do with China and the Chinese government sent its condolences after the attack.

Check out a Post by a Paksitani who brought Islam here.

Yeah we are allow to mention religion in this forum but we are not allowed to insult it. Really I think you should start packing your bags.

Chinese Dragon said:
Who on Earth is pro-Mumbai attacks??

Which Chinese poster said that???

What exactly is the topic of this discussion? China blocking JuD right? You do know what Jud is responsible for right? (The Mumbai attacks and the attack on the Indian Parliament)

Not a single Chinese member has actually condemned this, rather they're justifying it with the Dalai Lama!! How the F&^% are we supposed to take this?

And you guys blame Indian media for influencing public public opinion , well your government is doing an excellent job here

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom