What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

your position on pro-terrorisum is also isn't a good idea..

I am not pro-terrorism, nor have I ever been.

India however is pro-separatism in China, having hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

You have turned your two largest neighbours (China and Pakistan) into enemies.

You do realize that Jud is an terrorist organization hidden behind charity mask.
More do-deligence are required Dragon:coffee:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

LOL, your an indian i guess, but for a pakistani citizen they are a JuD are a well organised charity, they provide free medications and hospital services as well as helping the poor in general, you believe all the bs from the US and india

A terror groups whos members storm into the country's financial capital and kill 200 people, and you guys are justifying it with hosting the Dalai Lama!

in 2001 the same group launced an attack on the Indian Parliament in the country's capital

SaifullahK said:
Basically, Hafeez Saeed and Jamaat-ud-Dawah are protected by Chinese veto in UN, and by Chinese nuclear technology on the ground in Pakistan.

Hafeez Saeed is going around recruiting more freedom fighters for Jihad in India

The bold parts of the statement are completely true

Well then you should have read what I wrote, replace the word Islam with Pakistan or use both. As I am not accusing you of something I am actually describing the attitude of many here.

We are only blaming you for what you need to be blamed.

We didn't blame you or Islam for our Maoist problem.

We didn't blame you or Islam for the blast outside the Bangalore (or hyderabad, I don't remember) stadium during IPL.

We didn't blame you or Islam for the attack on the Taiwanese tourists just before the CWG 2010.

We didn't blame you or Islam for killing Rajeev Gandhi.

We didn't blame you or Islam for a bunch of problems that we face today.

We only blame you where it is due.

We blamed you for supporting unrest in Indian Punjab.

We blame you for supporting insurgency and militancy in Kashmir.

We blame you for harbouring most wanted terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Sayeed etc.

Basically, Hafeez Saeed and Jamaat-ud-Dawah are protected by Chinese veto in UN, and by Chinese nuclear technology on the ground in Pakistan.

Hafeez Saeed is going around recruiting more freedom fighters for Jihad in India ... why do Indians think China does not approve of what he is doing.

Bottom line is this. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai.

China is completely on board and China and Pakistan are in this together.

As far as China is concerned India is a joke of a nation that supplies China with raw materials and buys Chinese finished products.

Deal with it, Indians.

atles ur post accepted that u and china supports terror outfits which are blasting and killing people in other countries

China is completely on board and China and Pakistan are in this together.
china is with pakistan only if it is stable.

As far as China is concerned India is a joke of a nation that supplies China with raw materials and buys Chinese finished products.

we dont have an habit to get used and getting killed:D.
ask this same to the chinese leader who will come to india.dont think ours as yours

. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai

let the another mumbai happen then time will tell:coffee:

India however is pro-separatism in China, having hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

Same could be said for the Kashmiri separatists that pakistan sponsors and china supports. :rolleyes:

LOL, your an indian i guess, but for a pakistani citizen they are a JuD are a well organised charity, they provide free medications and hospital services as well as helping the poor in general, you believe all the bs from the US and india

For a Brit, you sure do know a quite a lot about JuD's charity :angel:

Smell something fishy here

close allies ofcoures.....

Yes, China and Pakistan are close allies. :tup:

Together we account for 80% of India's land borders and more than FIVE times her total GDP.

You couldn't even beat China ALONE in 1962, what hope can you possibly have in a two-front war against both China and Pakistan.

Describing the indian paranoia with a picture, it would look something like this. You can replace Islam with Pakistan or keep them both there it makes it more convincing.

url

Islam Destroyed the Persian Civilization.

Islam Attempted to Convert Entire Indian Subcontient to Islam.

Islam brought Partition of India for the Islamic Republc of Pakistan.

Islamic Terrorism is killing Thousands in the Indian Subcontinent Each Year.

What good has Islam brought to India?:hitwall:

Yeah I should Stop Blaming Islam.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Same could be said for the Kashmiri separatists that pakistan sponsors and china supports. :rolleyes:

As for making whom into enemies, speak for yourself
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/04/wikileaks-embassy-cables-diplomacy-china:disagree:

For a Brit, you sure do know a quite a lot about JuD's charity :angel:

Smell something fishy here

Blame Mohammed who is responsible for creating Islam.:sniper:

Wow this place is getting flooded with Indian trolls.

Blame Mohammed who is responsible for creating Islam.:sniper:

Go back to the piss drinking competition that you came from u ******* fag.

Yes, China and Pakistan are close allies. :tup:

Together we account for 80% of India's land borders and more than FIVE times her total GDP.

You couldn't even beat China ALONE in 1962, what hope can you possibly have in a two-front war against both China and Pakistan.

This Person used to talk a lot of Economics.

For China no War

For China the first priority is only Economy.

Economic Growth:blah::blah:

He showed his True Colours by speaking of War.:hang2:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom