What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

I thanked him because I see numerous of posts discriminating Hindus which your countrymen had also thanked. And by seeing the light, I think you mean seeing the sword. :rolleyes:

Do we need a Wikileak to know that China did that? I think when it happened every news media reported that. I don't think it is a new issue.

Check out a Post by a Paksitani who brought Islam here.

Please I am that Pakistani who bought Islam here, can you repost the post and tell me what gave you the right to insult my religion when I had mentioned the word Islam. Please I will issue a public apology to you if you can convince me that something that I posted gave you the right to insult my religion. I am waiting. now come on.

Show me a Post where You are called a Chink by Indians.

You obviously have not been around here in the last few days. One classic one was called *****pedophile (the ***** denotes where he used the name of the Islamic prophet) and he used every racial insult under the sun, as well as insulting Islam like you are doing now.

The posts get deleted, but look at this post from a moderator:

Dear Indian members,

Using racist and offensive terms to address anyone on the board is strictly prohibited! Some of the Indian members are casually using the term "C***ks" to address our Chinese members on the forum. In future, anyone found using these pathetic terms will be banned immediately. Your cooperation in this regard will be appreciated!

Thanks

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/36630-addressing-chinese-members.html

It's so common that a Moderator has to put an information thread on it. :rofl:

CardSharp said:
lol Pro-mumbai? so now we're down to insinuations about the Chinese being happy that Indians died in a terrorist attack? It had nothing to do with China and the Chinese government sent its condolences after the attack.

Actions, actions speak louder than any condolences or glee. Blocking JuD makes China's position quite clear

Please I am that Pakistani who bought Islam here, can you repost the post and tell me what gave you the right to insult my religion when I had mentioned the word Islam. Please I will issue a public apology to you if you can convince me that something that I posted gave you the right to insult my religion. I am waiting. now come on.

Here you go and said Indians will Blame Islam.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...inst-jud-clinton-post1318746.html#post1318746

You obviously have not been around here in the last few days. One classic one was called *****pedophile (the ***** denotes where he used the name of the Islamic prophet) and he used every racial insult under the sun, as well as insulting Islam like you are doing now.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/36630-addressing-chinese-members.html

That thread is of 2009! Come on, CD, I expected better from you.

I thanked him because I see numerous of posts discriminating Hindus which your countrymen had also thanked. And by seeing the light, I think you mean seeing the sword. :rolleyes:

I am not worried about what you think or say the truth is out there for all to see. Now the problem is not you or the likes of you, the problem is that sh!t like this dont get criticized by many of your compatriots here who want us to respect every thing that you say but turn a blind eye to the garbage that gets posted here. You are not even an exception so the same what I had written for him goes for you as well.

Who is insulting Islam?

Who brought Islam here? A Paksitani.

We were talking about China's support to Terrorism:azn:

That thread is of 2009! Come on, CD, I expected better from you.

The thread I am talking about happened around two days ago and was deleted.

Two days ago, how about that?

The fact that a Moderator has to put up a "permanent notice" shows exactly how common it is.

The thread I am talking about happened around two days ago and was deleted.

Two days ago, how about that?

I haven't seen it, but it must be true if you're saying that. Anyway racists are in every country. There is one Elite member who's been obscenely racist towards Indian, how does that represent the broader picture?

Basically, Hafeez Saeed and Jamaat-ud-Dawah are protected by Chinese veto in UN, and by Chinese nuclear technology on the ground in Pakistan.

Hafeez Saeed is going around recruiting more freedom fighters for Jihad in India ... why do Indians think China does not approve of what he is doing.

Bottom line is this. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai.

China is completely on board and China and Pakistan are in this together.

As far as China is concerned India is a joke of a nation that supplies China with raw materials and buys Chinese finished products.

Deal with it, Indians.

Bottom line is this. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai.

Oh that's great. You forgot to mention, Pakistan is a peaceful country. Its the evil India, that defames Pakistan.

But, you forgot 33 muslims got killed by terrorists during mumbai attacks. Is it ok to kill another muslim. May be you will reinterpret islam according to your convenience.

In Between, what are you guys doing about the American drone attacks. Recent news reports says that, they are going to include Quetta shurra for possible drone attacks. I know the answer...

Bottom line is this. Pakistan could not do anything about Drone attacks, and will not be able to do anything if there is daily drone attacks.

Describing the indian paranoia with a picture, it would look something like this. You can replace Islam with Pakistan or keep them both there it makes it more convincing.

url

Now u seem to be a bit slow in comprehending in whats written and what is meant by it so go through the post again in a sequence that I have posted above and tell me where the f*** did u get the right to insult me religion and post what you had posted.

You think we are pro-Mumbai attacks now. :rolleyes:

I have seriously misjudged some people here.

I'm not saying you are pro-Mumbai attack. But JUD chief publicly advocated for Mumbai attack and asked for more Mumbai in all over India in large gathering. Nice charity he is doing there in Pakistan!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom