What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Reminds of an argument that some Indian was having with a Malaysian member. The guy was bragging about how, Indians are going to flood Malaysia and become the majority in that country. Similar tactics/threats here?

But really just bad guests and pretty classless to gloat about taking over the forum through sheer number of members.

Agree 100%

But honestly, what else do you expect from them? Just look at the way they behaved in this thread and other threads.

Thats pretty pathetic. This just shows that you guys have no life other than going to Pakistani forums and trolling and being annoying

Or that the Internet boom has hit India......

I think thats a positive in all regards.....negative for PDF maybe

Something tells me the mods are going to have a very difficult time maintaining this forum , after what went on in this thread

CardSharp said:
Whatever! But I still am not getting why the Chinese member accused me of calling him gay. :s

I think that comment was directed towards me

CardSharp said:
Coming out? Aren't gay jokes a little passé?

You're reading between the lines, this was more of an English translation of 'Bahar Nikalna' (coming out) which has a different meaning than 'coming out of the closet'.......anyways thats going offtopic

negative for PDF maybe

Naa! It's positive for PDF too. Just imagine how many eyeballs we are providing to the website and the management. wa

Just imagine now so many Indians are interacting with the Pakistanis and vice versa.

interaction is always helpful in reducing tension.

But definitely not good for the fanboys though.:)

baloch with the flag of foreign nations like China and Turkey.... hmmmm wrong combination though,u sounds like pakistani in balochistan.

Im PAKISTANI....... u troll. People of balouchistan are Pakistani!
Funny the BLA a black listed terrorist organisation tht india supports is live on a Pakistani channel and ur presenting it as a proof for over 12 million people of balouchistan? wow ..... does a terrorist organisation represent us?

there are enuf evidences in internet itself abt balochistan and ofcors pashtunistan also

First learn to spell... there is no seperatist insurgency called pashtunistan...... I challenge u........ if there isnt would u get lost and never post on PDF?

Now lets talk about Pakistani flags hoisted in assam,IOK and a few other parts of india........
dont derail this thread get lost.

Last edited:
I think that comment was directed towards me

No. this was in that thread where Jackdaws/him accused me (and other Chinese) of being a cannibal and "liking AC vs DC"(interesting way of putting it). The thread was mass cleansed and Jackdaws was banned.

Reading this thread alone one will tell - There has been a polic shift recently from US & China towards Pakistan

Officials in PAK recently voiced concerns with Pak's relationship with US & Vice Versa of China so it is the marriage of Mutual understanding & i also beleiive some of the Chinese posters here reflect the official Chinese stand towards India.

So there will be more pressure from China on India.

From Indian side: There has been a minor change in Vajpayee policy of friendship towards China after US president visit - after the Veto there will be a Sea change in India's Policy towards china which will have it own dynamics which will also involve, US, UK, Russia, Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia & Arab states.

Things to watch, Maoists, Tibet, K-, Currency issue, Uighers, Manufacturing jobs issue, Increase Indian infrastructure investments, Afghanistan.

In this big scheme of things big looser's will be ordinary civilians & Pakistan.

Guys this is just my analysis.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen an Indian member trying to convince loonies?

We either ignore them or abuse them, but we don't try to persuade them. :lol:

The only reason I'm trying to convince you (although I do feel you're patronising me by saying that) is that I feel that you're not a looney and that you can be convinced.

Or else, do what Pakistani Nationalist says, call us trolls. call us names, abuse our country. Do it all and get replied to in a befitting manner.

BUT!

You can't ignore us. Not on PDF. We are the majority here. You can hate us but you can't ignore us. Indians RULE PDF, literally!

Where the fuk are the mods? he should be banned for spewing this crap

What a funny thread..the JuD has been designated a terrorist organization after support from the Chinese over Pakistani objections.

Please use google..everything is in there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom