What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

lol dude I've heard Pakistanis call Indians or Hindus far worse things than that. Things that you probably won't even understand because of the language barrier.

You have no idea. None whatsoever.

But you know what? If you change your stand according to what others call you and not according to what you feel is right, then you're just a weak mind who cannot take a stand and stick to it with spine and nothing more than that.

Your continuous attempts at trying to persuade me are failing, and it doesn't even have anything to do with your belligerence.

In a way, I have always known that China and India could never become friends. Sha gua such as yourself convince me even further. All I really wanted was improved people-to-people contact.

Sadly enough, for the vast majority of both Chinese and Indian people... the only real contact they will have with each other is through the internet and places like this.

Your continuous attempts at trying to persuade me are failing, and it doesn't even have anything to do with your belligerence.

In a way, I have always known that China and India could never become friends. Sha gua such as yourself convince me even further. All I really wanted was improved people-to-people contact.

Sadly enough, for the vast majority of both Chinese and Indian people... the only real contact they will have with each other is through the internet and places like this.

Have you ever seen an Indian member trying to convince loonies?

We either ignore them or abuse them, but we don't try to persuade them. :lol:

The only reason I'm trying to convince you (although I do feel you're patronising me by saying that) is that I feel that you're not a looney and that you can be convinced.

Or else, do what Pakistani Nationalist says, call us trolls. call us names, abuse our country. Do it all and get replied to in a befitting manner.

BUT!

You can't ignore us. Not on PDF. We are the majority here. You can hate us but you can't ignore us. Indians RULE PDF, literally!

You can't ignore us. Not on PDF. We are the majority here. You can hate us but you can't ignore us. Indians RULE PDF, literally!

We'll see how it goes I guess. :cheers:

If it's any consolation to you, abusing any country is out of character for me and you most likely won't see any more of that.

We'll see how it goes I guess. :cheers:

If it's any consolation to you, abusing any country is out of character for me and you most likely won't see any more of that.

You know what CD, it won't make an iota of difference to me or anyone if you join the ranks of haters and bashers.

The world, and PDF, is full of haters and bashers and seriously, it won't make an iota of difference if it one more joins the bunch.

BUT!

It's nevertheless, sad to see that happen.

You know what CD, it won't make an iota of difference to me or anyone if you join the ranks of haters and bashers.

BUT!

It's nevertheless, sad to see that happen.

It won't happen. Not because I'm trying to be reasonable, but simply because I just don't enjoy it.

asking question abt supporting terrorist is not trolling.may be in your dictionary but not in ours:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Same goes for u popeye!
BLA,TTP,terrorists,tibet com. why r u helping them ?? arent they killin innocent people? or maybe u just dont consider other people human? right?

Same goes for u popeye!
BLA,TTP,terrorists,tibet com. why r u helping them ?? arent they killin innocent people? or maybe u just dont consider other people human? right?

Oh bhai! :lol: Ek CBI kee website tak toh hamare babuon se theek nahin hui.

Hamari itni aukaat kahan ke ye sab karwa sakein?:lol:

Same goes for u popeye!

many claims that saudis arm the ttp,bla and tibetans kills the ppl with ak-47?

here we are talking about stopping decision from implementation after even knowing all.

many claims that saudis arm the ttp,bla and tibetans kills the ppl with ak-47?
here we are talking about stopping decision from implementation after even knowing all.

Nobd claims tht saudis arm TTP or bla...... rather its UAE,USA and others saying tht India,iran arm,finance and train TTP,BLA and other terrorists inside Pakistan!!!

And saudi donors finance taliban in afghanistan,.... and yes during tibet unrest HAN chinese were killed by tibetans!
Again ur lack of knowledge has made u look funny.

Nobd claims tht saudis arm TTP or bla...... rather its UAE,USA and others saying tht India,iran arm,finance and train TTP,BLA and other terrorists inside Pakistan!!!

And saudi donors finance taliban in afghanistan,.... and yes during tibet unrest HAN chinese were killed by tibetans!
Again ur lack of knowledge has made u look funny.

even ur own writers wrote that we pakistanis dont doubt on the saudis.this was represented here by some pakistani member.

and regarding to tibetans,i am saying that did dalai lama urged the tibetans in india to have an armed struggle against chinese,,,,no,,,

they even dont demand "azaadi",nor they trained jihadis to create tension in china.................

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom