What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Of all the Indian borders, India-China border is the only one which is normally quiet and peaceful.

That's not really an endorsement of India or China...

Plus the Himalayas make a naturally formidable boundary.

I don't see any possible way in which the China-Pakistan alliance will be broken, India certainly doesn't seem eager to become a friend to either one.

It's simple, really.

India can be friends with any nation which respects Indian territorial integrity (defined as the area presently under Indian control), and does not support any other nation that does not respect Indian territorial integrity.

Its an endorsement to the peaceful nature of both the government's towards each other.

Not really optimistic about that either.

If there were no Himalayas between China and India, it might have become the most bloody border on Earth. It was just geographic luck that it turned out the way it did, and even then it's still not a good situation.

Not really optimistic about that either.

If there were no Himalayas between China and India, it might have become the most bloody border on Earth. It was just geographic luck that it turned out the way it did, and even then it's still not a good situation.

Well then cheers to the great Himalayas which has prevented an outright war between two of the most populous states.

That's not true. India and China are wise to decide for themselves without letting any third country enter the fray.

well thats true,well i cannot claim what china is going to decide,but as far as they keep Pakistan's side,Indo-China relation will b always a matter of suspicion if not enmity

Then don't tell me.

There you go, problem solved.

lol I'm not the one having a problem here dude.

I'm not the one who said that the Indians are not worth a debate.

Everyone can see who has a problem, or rather, who has JUST TODAY developed a problem all of a sudden.:lol:

lol I'm not the one having a problem here dude.

I'm not the one who said that the Indians are not worth a debate.

Everyone can see who has a problem, or rather, who has JUST TODAY developed a problem all of a sudden.:lol:

Yep maybe if you educate your fellow Indians to stop calling Chinese people "chinks" then that might work.

I am no saint and I never claimed to be. I get pushed over the line just like everyone else.

Yep maybe if you educate your fellow Indians to stop calling Chinese people "chinks" then that might work.

I am no saint and I never claimed to be. I get pushed over the line just like everyone else.

lol dude I've heard Pakistanis call Indians or Hindus far worse things than that. Things that you probably won't even understand because of the language barrier.

The hatred among Indians and Chinese towards each other is nowhere close to the hatred among Indians and Pakistanis towards each other.

So you have no idea. None whatsoever.

But you know what? If you change your stand according to what others call you and not according to what you feel is right, then you're just a weak mind who cannot take a stand and stick to it with spine and nothing more than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom