What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

No democracy would let 2 million children starve to death every year.

images

BigTree.CN said:
The attitude that you are taking towards the terrorists who are killing innocent Chinese is the attitude we are gonna take towards the terrorists who are killing innocent Indians.

Please tell me of the Tibetan terrorists who wield AKs and kill people

What harboring? What are they even doin? What do you expect just turn them over to China to get killed. No democracy would do that.

Do not try to find excuses, i am getting sick of that democracy crap.

Being a fake democracy doesn't give you any right to host a group of terrorists.

Interesting point to note,that General Zia-ul-Haq appointed Hafiz Saeed to the Council on Islamic Ideology.

I guess many Pakistanis hate him to too,considering how they resent the Zia era.

Many do hate him, and mostly of them are not living in Pakistan :tup:
western influence to be polite and honest :angel:

Do not try to find excuses, i am getting sick of that democracy crap.

Being a fake democracy doesn't give you any right to host a group of terrorists.

Thanks for your opinions on our country. Don't worry I am not gonna comment on yours. Its just useless.

BigTree.CN said:
AKs, i don't see many, but we do have seen many innocent Chinese being killed by Tibetan terrorists.

Yeah so get rid of the damn terrorists! How is India stopping you? You think we're fermenting trouble in Tibet?

The point here is I am applying logic invented by you. No matter what horrible crimes has Dalai Lama commited, you keep calling him "freedom fighter", don't you?

I and my govt. do not call the Dalai Lama, 'a freedom fighter' at all. He's just a monk who's trying to live his life away from his homeland.

Unless, of course you present some proof of his alleged questionable activities to my govt. or the UN.

Xinjiang separatist groups are already designated as terrorists by UNSC, you still call them "freedom fighter", don't you?

No I don't think they are freedom fighters although I can understand as to regards what you are talking and I'd only say that you're taking some of Indians' taunts too seriously.

See, let me tell you something interesting.

There are a lot of things one says on the internet, some he means, some he doesn't.

These are only 'taunts' which come up every now and then people talk about 'Kashmir' etc.

But that doesn't mean that we really mean it. No! We don't.

trust me dear, we Indians have no grudge with China. None whatsoever.

We are just a little embarassed and miffed about what happened in 1962 and even that feeling is fading quite fast as the new (and more confident) generation takes the reigns of the country.

We are just a little overawed by a huge neighbour that denies visa to our general, hands out stapled visas to people from a territory we believe to be an integral part of our country and which it calls 'disputed' while at the same time, it calls the Pakistani part of that territory a part of Pakistan.

Apart from these, we have no grudges or ill feelings towards China or its people. None whatsoever. And trust me, you don't know India or Indians better than I do.

We are only interested in keeping our territorial integrity intact, be it Kashmir or Arunachal.

We have been through a bloody partition of our country and we'd see to it to the last breath of our lives that our country is not broken up once again.

We have no interest in Pakistani Kashmir or Aksai Chin. We just want to hold on to what we have and that's it.

CD has stated, you don't care about our concern, why should we care about yours?

Again, if your concerns are really as well founded as ours were vis a vis JuD, why don't you present some proof to my govt. or to the UN and get some action initiated over the Dalai Lama?

Why don't you do it? You have the necessary clout in the world. Just go ahead and give evidence to the world. Who's stopping you?

Chna just tried to block the designation, ulike India, hosting a terrorists group on its soil.

Again, we gave proofs that JuD is a terrorist organisation and the UN accepted our proofs.

Why don't you do the same if your stand that the Dalai Lama supports terrorists is so justified?

Yeah so get rid of the damn terrorists! How is India stopping you? You think we're fermenting trouble in Tibet?

By hosting the Tibetan government "in exile" (i.e. they still think they are the rightful government) for more than half a century, the statement has already been made.

By hosting the Tibetan government "in exile" (i.e. they still think they are the rightful government) for more than half a century, the statement has already been made.

How does it even matter what they think? Some Pakistanis think Delhi is theirs.. Like wise some Indians think entire subcontinent theirs. You just ignore them unless you are feeling insecure about your current state.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom