What's new

Hillary Clinton criticises Australia for "two-timing" America with China

Zero chance.

Zip.
Zero.
Zippity zip.

Especially after Obama, people will be leaning toward the right.

They said that after Obama's first term and look what happened..... The Republicans have no one charismatic to run their campaign. The "right" are also running out of voters, just look at the US's demographic shift. Some states are unrecognisable from what they used to be. Many folks are putting their money on auntie Hilary.

Of course China is a rival of the U.S. What planet are you living on ?

It's the picking side part that most other country does not subscribe to. Bush's "you are either with me or against me" line doesn't fly in international politics. Between major power rivalry, the smaller states that gains the most are the ones that plays a balancing role well.

International bullies, really carries himself as a world leader, forcing the world's allegiance to him.
This week I pulled more feces,, dictators Mrs. Clinton would force me to report it.?:alcoholic::alcoholic:I'm so afraid!

They said that after Obama's first term and look what happened..... The Republicans have no one charismatic to run their campaign. The "right" are also running out of voters, just look at the US's demographic shift. Some states are unrecognisable from what they used to be. Many folks are putting their money on auntie Hilary.

To win an election, you don't have to be likable. You just have to be more likable than your opponent.

And Hillary is very polarizing.

Back
Top Bottom