What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

How about the piss drinking stuff? Really want respect? What about the homosexual thing in India? Or the dog marriage that pakistanis were referring to as Hindus? You people really want respect? Well in order to receive respect, you must earn it. And quite frankly I'm sick of the name calling and bigotry, be it Hindus or muslims.
You people cry for respect but still abuse. And you wonder why there is so much hatred.

Who the **** did Bring Islam here?

Oh my God what a bunch, Sahi hai like they say
Rub nay banati jodi ik ana tay ik kodi.

Now for the first clown, I did say something about the piss drinking but you should have read what I said and when I said it. It was an answer to your other clown, and then also I didnt bring Hinduism into any thing. The rest of the stuff, get a life, and if you had not noticed people who post such things do get handled accordingly. So dont come up with retarded explanations.

And for the second clown, you are just a pure waste of time. So I am not going to bother with you any more. Go to hell.

Chinese-Dragon said:
Yes I support the CCP putting such a designation on "hold" for a known charity group until we have more information.

Did you read the post by Gabbar (in the first page of this thread)

Gabbar said:
Wouldn't it be better if you do-diligence about this organization before you comment? Just a thought.

The link was from a Pakistani paper

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010%5C06%5C26%5Cstory_26-6-2010_pg3_3

Their leader goes on TV and publicly asks for more "Mumbai's" throughout India !

Anyways, no point here
Abir said:
TOI commenters are fucked-up people venting their frustration on comment pages! I myself religiously avoid TOI comment space, enough to make anyone cynical!

Why just "chinks" on ToI? Forums in China regularly refer to us as "ahsan" :rolleyes:

@Justanobserver please don't avoid the question, you said that we support the Mumbai terrorist attacks, which I take as a very strong attack against my personal character.

Can you tell me why supporting my government action in this case is somehow the same as supporting the deaths of innocent people?

Now for the first clown, I did say something about the piss drinking but you should have read what I said and when I said it. It was an answer to your other clown, and then also I didnt bring Hinduism into any thing. The rest of the stuff, get a life, and if you had not noticed people who post such things do get handled accordingly. So dont come up with retarded explanations.

And for the second clown, you are just a pure waste of time. So I am not going to bother with you any more. Go to hell.

If you haven't noticed I was actually on no sides, I've also seen my share of degrading crap on this forum regarding nationalities as well as religions

Why just "chinks" on ToI? Forums in China regularly refer to us as "ahsan" :rolleyes:

Geez you must be looking pretty hard considering since the phrase is Cantonese and only 70 million out of 1.3 billion people speak the language.

I'm not even sure what it actually means or if it is derogatory.

If you haven't noticed I was actually no sides, I've also seen my share of degrading crap on this forum regarding nationalities as well as religions

I dont need ur thank or acknowledgement for any thing. You cant have both your feet in different boats at the same time. No matter what you have seen that dont give you or any one the right to either talk cr@p about any religion or thank that clown for saying that.

Chinese-Dragon said:
@Justanobserver please don't avoid the question, you said that we support the Mumbai terrorist attacks, which I take as a very strong attack against my personal character.

Calling JuD (the perpetrators) a "known charity organization" is supporting the Mumbai attacks.

I didnt bring Hinduism into any thing

You indirectly referred to it as Hinduism.
The rest of the stuff, get a life

Another Crap Reply:pakistan:

I dont need ur thank or acknowledgement for any thing. You cant have both your feet in different boats at the same time. No matter what you have seen that dont give you or any one the right to either talk cr@p about any religion or thank that clown for saying that.

First off I never insulted any religion, and you can go ahead and check.

And second, I thanked him because most of the stuff he said was true.

Third off don't preach to me about what I should and should not do. I've seen pakistanis and bangladeshis thanking each other on various topics regarding Hinduism.

Don't start to show How Dumbass are you?

Peace. Period.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom