What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Describing the indian paranoia with a picture, it would look something like this. You can replace Islam with Pakistan or keep them both there it makes it more convincing.

url

We have one of the largest populations of followers of Islam in the world. It would be suicidal for us if we actually did what you accuse us of.

Well I definitely won't call China a 'Rogue' nation BUT, some of China's activities are really questionable like support to Sudan, support to Nepali maoists, denying visa to the Indian general, stapled visas, calling Indian Kashmir a disputed territory etc.

Some of China's policies are really dubious and defy reason and rationale.

I want to know how widely this opinion is held in India, because if it is widely held, then my position on pro-China/India friendship probably isn't a good idea.

I want to know how widely this opinion is held in India, because if it is widely held, then my position on pro-China/India friendship probably isn't a good idea.

It is the widely held belief (hence my low opinions of some people) but China/India cooperation luckily doesn't depend on such petty thinking. Since the early 2000's the Indian government have put mostly pragmatic thinkers in charge of the China-India relationship.

It won't be a friendship until this kind of mentality changes but it'll still be a cooperation.

It is the widely held belief but China/India cooperation luckily doesn't depend on such petty thinking. Since the early 2000's the Indian government have put mostly pragmatic thinkers in charge of the China-India relationship.

Thank God for the GoI I suppose, if China-India diplomacy was based off the public sentiment in India then we would have another war on our hands.

To be honest, such views are not very widely held among the hoi polloi but among educated Indians and policymakers, there's a cautious optimism when it comes to China.

We don't really care what you do in Sudan etc. But what you do in Nepal and vis a vis your policy towards Kashmir is of direct concern to us.

Basically, Hafeez Saeed and Jamaat-ud-Dawah are protected by Chinese veto in UN, and by Chinese nuclear technology on the ground in Pakistan.

Hafeez Saeed is going around recruiting more freedom fighters for Jihad in India ... why do Indians think China does not approve of what he is doing.

Bottom line is this. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai.

China is completely on board and China and Pakistan are in this together.

As far as China is concerned India is a joke of a nation that supplies China with raw materials and buys Chinese finished products.

Deal with it, Indians.

Well I definitely won't call China a 'Rogue' nation BUT, some of China's activities are really questionable like support to Sudan, support to Nepali maoists, denying visa to the Indian general, stapled visas, calling Indian Kashmir a disputed territory etc.

Some of China's policies are really dubious and defy reason and rationale.

china is now a rogi nation who just got a transmitted rog of terrorium from pakistan....

Basically, Hafeez Saeed and Jamaat-ud-Dawah are protected by Chinese veto in UN, and by Chinese nuclear technology on the ground in Pakistan.

Hafeez Saeed is going around recruiting more freedom fighters for Jihad in India ... why do Indians think China does not approve of what he is doing.

Bottom line is this. India could not do anything about Mumbai 26/11, and will not be able to do anything if there is another Mumbai.

China is completely on board and China and Pakistan are in this together.

As far as China is concerned India is a joke of a nation that supplies China with raw materials and buys Chinese finished products.

Deal with it, Indians.

You presumed too much without knowing the details.

Nice to know expansionist china also supports a terrorist based outfit, sponsored of course by pakistan :)

We have one of the largest populations of followers of Islam in the world. It would be suicidal for us if we actually did what you accuse us of.

Well then you should have read what I wrote, replace the word Islam with Pakistan or use both. As I am not accusing you of something I am actually describing the attitude of many here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom