What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

india accepted tibet as part of china,how many times u want this claims??/
well doubts have no surgery

Yet you still host the "Tibetan government in exile", the organization which claims to be the true government of Tibet.

The same organization which claims that China is illegally occupying Tibet, and calls for Tibetan independence.

The same organization that tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in the Tibetan uprising.

You've been clear about Tibet ever since you hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

Tibet a part of China, Dalai Lama an honoured guest: Krishna

Foreign Minister SM Krishna has responded to the objections raised by China to the Dalai Lama's meeting with the Prime Minister in New Delhi recently.

He said that India's position on the Dalai Lama has been stated clearly to the Chinese Foreign Minister that Tibet is an integral part of China and that the Dalai Lama was an honoured guest of India.

Tibet a part of China, Dalai Lama an honoured guest: Krishna

We Support China on Tibet Issue, recognise One China Policy and China supports Terrorists against India along with Pakistan.

So China thinks JUD which has been proven to carry out Mumbai Attacks, on Whom there have been cases registered in USA, Europe , Which UN has declared a Terrorist Organisation, on which Pakistan itself has declared a Terrorist Organisation, in which Chinese Citizens were injured is a Charitable Organiztion.

No Doubt Both are counted as Rouge Nations.:taz:

Rouge nation?

red.jpg

I think the PRC's flag is more red than anything.

prc-flag.gif

We Support China on Tibet Issue, recognise One China Policy and China supports Terrorists against India along with Pakistan.

No, here is a correction.

India supports Tibetan separatists and the Tibetan government in exile since 1959, i.e. for half a century.

China "delays" labeling the JuD as anything until the facts are more clear. We didn't "stop" anything, we just put it on hold.

Yet you still host the "Tibetan government in exile", the organization which claims to be the true government of Tibet.

The same organization which claims that China is illegally occupying Tibet, and calls for Tibetan independence.

The same organization that tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in the Tibetan uprising.

Convinced that remaining within China was best for the progress of Tibetans, their spiritual leader the Dalai Lama on Thursday said he was hopeful that eventually the two sides would develop "necessary trust" and resolve the Tibet issue to "our mutual benefit".

Tibet can be part of China: Dalai Lama - Express India

Stupid Chinese Claims Debunked.:taz:

dalai lama doesnt demand the freedom of tibet:no::no:

You call my country a "Rogue nation", you call me stupid, and you expect me to somehow agree with you? :rofl:

Read something:

The territory of Tibet is currently under the administration of the People's Republic of China, a situation that the Central Tibetan Administration considers an illegitimate military occupation.

Central Tibetan Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tibetan government in exile is not the same thing as the Dalai lama. The Tibetan government in exile considers Chinese rule to be an illegitimate occupation.

Convinced that remaining within China was best for the progress of Tibetans, their spiritual leader the Dalai Lama on Thursday said he was hopeful that eventually the two sides would develop "necessary trust" and resolve the Tibet issue to "our mutual benefit".

Tibet can be part of China: Dalai Lama - Express India

dalai lama doesnt demand the freedom of tibet:no::no:

And during the Roman Civl war, Caesar offered the Senate peace terms it can accept and Pompeii can't.

You call my country a "Rogue nation", you call me stupid, and you expect me to somehow agree with you? :rofl:

you are supporting terrorists......rogue is a english word , in hindi we called it "Rog" nations , to countries support/promote terrorists..

And during the Roman Civl war, Caesar offered the Senate terms it can accept and Pompeii can't.

That was clever, divide and conquer.

Or as Sun zi said... first attack their strategy, second attack their alliances, third attack their armies... and lastly attack their cities.

you are supporting terrorists......rogue is a english word , in hindi we called it "Rog" nations , to countries support/promote terrorists..

Ah, so you also believe that China is a "Rogue nation".

To all Indian posters, who here agrees with this statement, and who disagrees with it?

To all Indian posters, who here agrees with this statement, and who disagrees with it?

don't even dream to get a support on promoting terrorisum from any indian..

Describing the indian paranoia with a picture, it would look something like this. You can replace Islam with Pakistan or keep them both there it makes it more convincing.

url

Well I definitely won't call China a 'Rogue' nation BUT, some of China's activities are really questionable like support to Sudan, support to Nepali maoists, denying visa to the Indian general, stapled visas, calling Indian Kashmir a disputed territory etc.

Some of China's policies are really dubious and defy reason and rationale.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom