What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

if china acting against humanty by supporting the terrorists , then the world community mush find a way to first throw china out of UNSC ....
a supporter of terror don't deserve a respectfull/resonsible place like UNSC...

You want to throw China out of the UNSC? Impossible, we have veto power.

What we can do however... is veto any resolution on UNSC reform, thus shutting down any attempts by India to gain a seat.

Ah more wit and rolling eyes. :rolleyes:

Instead of the wit, why don't you try to provide me with something solid. And since you've been so plain with me, I'll be plain with you too.

Considering the fact that India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow Chinese rule during the Tibetan uprising, and considering the fact that India continues to host the Tibetan government in exile even to this day... doesn't make me care particularly much about whether this organization is named one thing or the other.

You're asking us to worry about some random charity (JuD)... when you're hosting the biggest Chinese separatist group on your soil.

same logic ill give u...........till the day u dont accept kashmir(j&k +azad kashmir)as a part of india till that day we'll be happy to host the great dalai lama.....
examples of this kind of approach....1)stapled visa's2)trying not to ban JUD
:blah::blah::blah:
look at your own actions before tryin to comment on anothers

Instead of the wit, why don't you try to provide me with something solid. And since you've been so plain with me, I'll be plain with you too.

The link I gave you is from Pakistani newspaper, not Indian. Jud is banned by UN and Pakistani Government.

Considering the fact that India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow Chinese rule during the Tibetan uprising, and considering the fact that India continues to host the Tibetan government in exile even to this day... doesn't make me care particularly much about whether this organization is named one thing or the other.

Try to stay on topic next time, but I will anser your question. Exciled Tibetan Government is not banned by UN and is not been proven on international stage that they are involved in terrorist activities. Chinese government may accuse them of activities but not neutral source can confirm that. Give me a PROOF or neutral source to prove your point.

You're asking us to worry about some random charity (JuD)... when you're hosting the biggest Chinese separatist group on your soil

There is difference between sepratist and terrorist. I can provide definition upon your request.

i think its high time china realises india's concerns on terror. its incidents like these which harm china's reputation. if china wants to take its rightfull place as a responsible dominant power then sooner or later china has to step up and ask pakistan to do more towards stopping the spread of terror originating from pakistan.

You want us to recognize your concerns on terror, then you should recognize our concerns on separatism.

After the Tibetan government in exile failed to violently overthrow the Chinese government during the Tibetan uprising, India decided to take them in and protect them.

So why should we worry about your concerns when you are hosting the biggest separatist group in China on your soil...

You want to throw China out of the UNSC? Impossible, we have veto power.

What we can do however... is veto any resolution on UNSC reform, thus shutting down any attempts by India to gain a seat.

UNSC is not a heavnly creartion , it only a mutually agreed postion that can change if people won't agree on it any more...
a terrorist or a terrorist supporter don't deserve a place in there...

There is difference between sepratist and terrorist. I can provide definition upon your request.

Bottom line, you don't respect our concerns, then we won't respect yours.

India's problem is terrorists, China's problem is separatists.

After so much of your wit, I don't see how our conversation can go any further so goodbye, zai jian.

UNSC is not a heavnly creartion , it only a mutually agreed postion that can change if people won't agree on it any more...
a terrorist or a terrorist supporter don't deserve a place in there...

Yes and China has veto power, allowing it to shut down any resolution.

If you think China is a "terrorist supporter" and that we should be kicked out of the UNSC then you are dreaming. The reality is that China has the veto power and can shut down anything, including your bid for a permanent seat.

After so much of your wit, I don't see how our conversation can go any further so goodbye, zai jian.

I can respect your opinion but if Jud was just an sepratist organization I would even agree with you to some extent but the are terrorist organization. Hope you will understand my point.

Wity sarcasm can be helpful to make your point quicker but dont take it for disrespect. Take care Dragon.

You want us to recognize your concerns on terror, then you should recognize our concerns on separatism.

After the Tibetan government in exile failed to violently overthrow the Chinese government during the Tibetan uprising, India decided to take them in and protect them.

So why should we worry about your concerns when you are hosting the biggest separatist group in China on your soil...

i am sure his holiness dalai lama and his supporters are not involved in any terrorist activities in china. but same cannot be said about JuD.

already there are talks of muslims terrorists in china getting help from terrorists based in pak in terms of training and funding. if u continue to ignore that then i m sure u l also face the same problem which we r facing today. may be, then u will understand.

Actually what they say are 'terrorists' and 'separatists' is merely playing with the words, since they call Kashmiri separatists 'terrorists' while the Tibet separtists are 'separtists'. Btw, Mukhti Bahini which killed tons of innocent civilians were 'separtists' and 'freedom fighters' too according to them.

Actually what they say are 'terrorists' and 'separatists' is merely playing with the meaning of the word, since they call Kashmiri separatists 'terrorists' while the Tibet separtists are 'separtists'.

Again its not just we called, it is also UN and GOP.

i am sure his holiness dalai lama and his supporters are not involved in any terrorist activities in china. but same cannot be said about JuD.

already there are talks of muslims terrorists in china getting help from terrorists based in pak in terms of training and funding. if u continue to ignore that then i m sure u l also face the same problem which we r facing today. may be, then u will understand.

China may face a problem with terrorism in the future... but today the big concern is "separatism" in the western provinces of Xizang (Tibet) and Xinjiang.

Yes and China has veto power, allowing it to shut down any resolution.

If you think China is a "terrorist supporter" and that we should be kicked out of the UNSC then you are dreaming. The reality is that China has the veto power and can shut down anything, including your bid for a permanent seat.

UNSC is not chinese property , if world throws you out on supporting terrorist , do you think china can knock down the doors of UNSC and seat their.........as i said UN is a mutually agreed postion , not a heavenly creation..

Again its not just we called, it is also UN and GOP.

UN is mostly western dominated. They can let go off defining tibetean separatists as terrorists whereas they can pressure China and/or Russia into doing certain things. Sanctions on Iran were an instance of such. You clearly seem to be thinking that UN is some prestigious organization, which is clearly not true..

UNSC is not chinese property , if world throws you out on supporting terrorist , do you think china can knock down the doors of UNSC and seat their.........as i said UN is a mutually agreed postion , not a heavenly creation..

You can keep going on about kicking China out of the UNSC, and calling us "terrorist supporters"... but here is the reality.

We are a veto member and the main engine of world economic growth, we trade with everyone and lend money to everyone. We're going nowhere.

It's India who wants to get a permanent seat on the UNSC. Bear in mind that China can veto the entire resolution anytime it wants.

I don't know why you guys want to make enemies out of your two biggest neighbours (China & Pakistan) who account for 80% of your land border... and put yourself at risk for a two-front war. It just doesn't make sense, why surround yourself with enemies?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom