What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

The impression of China as regional bully intending to propagate communism was cemented during the Cold War. That impression may no longer contain the ideological factor but the bully bit remain. :lol:
Like how Americans overthrow democratically elected governments all over? Or never going 10 years without invading somebody? How about the greatest sponsor of state terrorism in the world?

Since we're still developing, we've got alot more to learn from your ways.

Sure, United States replaced Nazi Germany in global bullying. You would be replaced too one day.

and you plan on becoming the next? adopting the very policies you so despise?

and you plan on becoming the next? adopting the very policies you so despise?
Cruel world, law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. We've learned that from the West. On the contrary, I only wish China had Americans' ability to pursue gunboat diplomacy. If doing so means being top dog, then do it gladly.

Like how Americans overthrow democratically elected governments all over? Or never going 10 years without invading somebody? How about the greatest sponsor of state terrorism in the world?

Since we're still developing, we've got alot more to learn from your ways.
Nonsense. China is the superior to US on overthrowing governments through violent communist revolutions.

Let me guess: Chinese communist agents simply did not exist during the Cold War. Their presence were figments of imaginations in Africa, Europe, South America, and of course Asia. China did not export arms and conduct terrorism training for communist clients in foreign countries.
Still can't beat that glorious scoreboard of yours.

You know what else is excellent? Raymond Corado's book Terrorism. That's just your state terrorism scoreboard alone.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Ahhh...The old Fox News distraction again. How about I actually lived through the Cold War? You?
And now you're a relic.

You know what else is excellent? Raymond Corado's book Terrorism. That's just your state terrorism scoreboard alone.
Does he say anything about China?

And now you're a relic.
More like a reminder of something unpleasant China does not want the world to know and to whitewash over.

Does he say anything about China?
Nothing comparable to scoreboard to US. China is bush league.

More like a reminder of something unpleasant China does not want the world to know and to whitewash over.
I am sure many are delighted by pleasant experience United States provided through state terrorism, military campaigns and political coups.

Let me guess: Chinese communist agents simply did not exist during the Cold War. Their presence were figments of imaginations in Africa, Europe, South America, and of course Asia. China did not export arms and conduct terrorism training for communist clients in foreign countries.

Let me guess: American government scared the hell out of their own people against communism. Simply, you people have never been harmed. What is there to complain about? Just sit back and relax... watch your country dominate :rofl:

Nothing comparable to scoreboard to US. China is bush league.

I am sure many are delighted by pleasant experience United States provided through state terrorism, military campaigns and political coups.
You mean like this...

China: Stop Supporting State Sponsored Terrorism in Ethiopia | Andinet North America Association of Support Organizations (ANAASO)
August 4th, 2010

On Thursday, the 5th of August, 2010, Ethiopian Americans residing in the greater Washington DC area will hold a protest demonstration at the Chinese Embassy located on 3505 International Place, NW Washington, DC, starting from 10:00 AM in the morning. China is supporting a rogue regime in Ethiopia against the interests of the people of Ethiopia and Ethiopian-Americans. By providing military technology, radio and satellite television jamming technologies, the government of China has played a role in the suppression of liberty and basic human rights in Ethiopia. These technologies provided by the Chinese are being used against several independent radio stations including the Amharic services of the Voice of America and Deutsche Welle. The latest victim of the rogue regime’s airwaves piracy is the newly launched and popular Ethiopian Satellite Television (ESAT).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom