What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

Nah.. didnt change. I still support him. You should know this is just for the sake of votes. Im just the messenger here. Once he is in power, he wont take a hard stand on china, no Indian gov cant afford that. You should have heard his speech he made in Shanghai in 2011 at the Indian consulate when he met Indian student studying there. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend it, but my gujju friend made a video.
View attachment 18283

I think im the only one here on pdf, will take that as a compliment.

Are you an Indian in China as a student now or you had graduated?

This msg itself not needed. Every one knows its part of India. Those who have doubt only need to tell this.

What we need is,

Centre clears road project in Arunachal Pradesh - The Hindu
Centre clears road project in Arunachal Pradesh - The Hindu

and this

The Trans-Arunachal Highway is a planned mega two-lane highway project in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.[1] The highway extends from Tawang in the western part of the state to Kanubari in the east covering 1,559 km. The highway is envisaged to touch eleven of the existing district head quarters. The remaining five districts and the state capital will be connected to the "Trans-Arunachal Highway" by link roads which covers another 848 km.[2]
Trans-Arunachal Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some times we ignore those who work silently and we fall to people whose voice is loud!

Is there a time frame when this highway will be build as this will be a forever project with no dead line. Kind of like you know what.

Last edited:
I didn't tell you how to develop, I just said we were more developed. Tiananmen square is what it is I neither support nor against it. I don't want to talk about it because it's wrong and right at the same time, it's one of those things that is very opinionated and not fact based.

I just mean India needs more power before you can tell us to back off. Just like we waited till now to tell US to get out of my yard.

India has no weight, we are pumping massive amount of money into India already regardless of the 300 billion.

As to your later comment on Apple, Apple is 6th in smartphone in China, except #1 is Samsung, and apple at 6th, every other is Chinese in top 10.

And India can do the same? Maybe, but the fact that you haven't speaks volume, anyone should be able to go to harvard if you study hard, but the fact is almost everyone can't. Policies, educated staff, infrastructure, marketing, world image, and manufacturing know how, money backing, everything and everything is needed, China only succeeded because we ahve every factor in place.

Don't look down on Chinese success, we didn't use a communist plot, we are just more prepared. Looking down on it would make anyone who hasn't succeeded even more ridicules.

Please don't mention IT, west use india IT because it is cheap, and speaks english, not because it is good, the IT industry is still very basic in India, it is not cutting edge, like Activision, Square Enix, cisco, microsoft and more. It's more consulting than things the Western world cannot do.

IT gives the image of high tech, but there's plenty of low tech.

West use IT in India because boys from IIT took over the silicon valley there in Jobs. This is the real factual. You have never worked in IT in India that's why you lack knowledge.

Coming to your Apple thing, China , Japan, Taiwan and Korea has perfect climate to Fabricate silicon chips that why this industry is suited and based in North Asia. Even US has not more than 3 or 4 FABs. What are you talking dude, you lack a lot of knowledge?

India has all theoretical knowledge of how to to develop silicon chip and embedded , 135 Mhz circuits, DAC and ADC, Digital signal processing capabilities and if funded heavily India will be one of the hub. But only problem is the climate. The cost of manufacturing will be high. You know nothing dude.

Interesting development. I see that all the Cheerleaders of Modi from China have changed their tune real fast after Modi's belligerent and bellicose statement.
Exactly. I don't think guys like chinese dragon understand that Modi is not China friendly. That's not a knock to CD as he is probably young and when you're young money is all you see.

I don't mean to be mean, but we are the bigger and better country. That's just a fact.

Work hard with Modi for 10 years, then come back and say this, today, it's too premature.

In the arena of international politics, military, political influence, and cash reign supreme.

I don't agree or disagree with what he said, but he needs to see the reality of things, China didn't address the claims issues for some 60 years, but we are today, because we were weak, the same is true for India, weak countries have no rights, we know that all too well.
We know China is stronger than India but most indians do not think you are capable of taking back south Tibet. China need to stop this 'peaceful rise' mentality and demonstrate their capability in practice, not just on paper.

Doubt it. A war with this much territory at stake would likely turn nuclear. :unsure:
India would be destroyed in a nuke exchange with China

Last edited:
West use IT in India because boys from IIT took over the silicon valley there in Jobs. This is the real factual. You have never worked in IT in India that's why you lack knowledge.

Coming to your Apple thing, China , Japan, Taiwan and Korea has perfect climate to Fabricate silicon chips that why this industry is suited and based in North Asia. Even US has not more than 3 or 4 FABs. What are you talking dude, you lack a lot of knowledge?

India has all theoretical knowledge of how to to develop silicon chip and embedded , 135 Mhz circuits, DAC and ADC, Digital signal processing capabilities and if funded heavily India will be one of the hub. But only problem is the climate. The cost of manufacturing will be high. You know nothing dude.

I worked with Indian IT, and there's always some problems with it, be it communication, requirements not met and other things.

But let's assume all you said is true, which it isn't, but let's assume so, what's your excuse for every other industry then. Indians know how to make a chip, no shit, sherlock, but manufacturing is a business, it requires lots of things.

China in the 1920s knew how to make a lamp, but it was much later that we succeeded in being the international lamp manufacturer because you need funding, business davy, where would you get the educated staff, where would you get the land, would you get subsidies, contacts, reputation, and everything. India has none of those and need decades to work for it.

It will be built before China carries out its threat of "force not ruled out" for annexing your pathetic island.

So in another word, it might not get built.

Already graduated bro. China is like my second home. Will be attending a friends wedding in Hefei next month.

So are you back in India now? Do you speak the Chinese language?

Being a future PM of India, NaMo was just reiterating what always is the policy of India regarding AP and China. So nothing out of the blue.

Well, not unexpectedly facts are not a strong point with you.

After partition, we have 3 parts from the undivided India, one has to just compare the population of minorities just before and just after partition and the trajectory of the minority population after that and one will know where the bigotry is happening.

In fact, Muslims in India are doing better than almost any Muslim country in the world, all their sects have religious and civil freedom (something rare in any Muslim majority country).

And the real issue here is self loathing (not hating others) that leads to the dysfunctional societies and the behaviors that I discussed in the previous post.

Anyway, keep on trying to be a desperate Islamic client state to a non Muslim country that doesn't care two hoots about you or your country despite all your delusions.

At least China is a real nation like BD, unlike the artificial entity called India, which happens to be the only country outside Africa where people starve to death due to lack of food.

The same brutal Qing Empire who pushed China's border until Himalayas committed the genocide of Dzungarians and exterminated Miao(Hmong) from Guizhou. So, stop parroting the same crap again, you don't have divine rights to claim those land. :girl_wacko:
There was a power transfer between British and Indian-Pakistani leaders, so legally we inherit those territories.

Western China wasn't the part of Ming Empire, Qing added those land in China by brutally terrorizing the natives in 18-19th century and brutally put down number of revolts across their empire but China claim itself as successor of that brutal Qing empire. So, spare us from your bullshit that how China occupation of Western China was holy while parroting the same crap against colonialism. :o::o:
You mentioned Ming, Qing, all are Chinese history, one dynasty in Chinese history, the feudal society is always brutal, Ming is not different with Qin that 2000 years ago, and the emperor of any dynasty kill more people than Kim, at that time, killing people is not big deal.
Qing dynasty is One dynasty of China, they are all Chinese, why we can't inherit it? But, now McMahon is British, they want that land, China never accept that, you want inherit it, do you think they are same?

India and China are neighbors, live well, one day a bully occupy your room, you be his slave, and the bully draw the line insider of China, want part of China, But China never accept(Tibet is not center, the pact between Tibet and Britain is illegal), now bully go away, you are in power again, but you claim the Mamahon line should be the new line between China and India.

Qing Empire didn't came in ancient time. Had China even existed as a united country in ancient time or thoughout history :laugh: otherwise I see all Chinese praise Mao Zedong for reuniting China when ROC failed to do so. 8-)
Qing is the feudal society, no different with Qin that 2000 years ago, we didn't as united country, hehe, you become too cheap!

Last edited:
I worked with Indian IT, and there's always some problems with it, be it communication, requirements not met and other things.

But let's assume all you said is true, which it isn't, but let's assume so, what's your excuse for every other industry then. Indians know how to make a chip, no shit, sherlock, but manufacturing is a business, it requires lots of things.

China in the 1920s knew how to make a lamp, but it was much later that we succeeded in being the international lamp manufacturer because you need funding, business davy, where would you get the educated staff, where would you get the land, would you get subsidies, contacts, reputation, and everything. India has none of those and need decades to work for it.

Well i cannot comment on your experience of encountering an Indian IT expert, People lie here a lot.

secondly, I have told you, India needs money and place to set up a FAB. Which is not an easy job due to at time lack of funding and politics. We know how to develop a chip from silicon, we know what tools are required, we know all the processes, but where should be apply is the only problem. It will take only 5-6 years to make a FAB fully operational. just one or 2 are sufficient for a country like India. Not a big deal, world knows it.

At least China is a real nation like BD, unlike the artificial entity called India, which happens to be the only country outside Africa where people starve to death due to lack of food.

Again self loathing from the people of LDC in South Asia that every country of South Asia helps with concessions, most of all India. We have pity more than contempt for such people with no sense of identity other than self hatred.

These people look for anything to justify their wretched reality.

Well i cannot comment on your experience of encountering an Indian IT expert, People lie here a lot.

secondly, I have told you, India needs money and place to set up a FAB. Which is not an easy job due to at time lack of funding and politics. We know how to develop a chip from silicon, we know what tools are required, we know all the processes, but where should be apply is the only problem. It will take only 5-6 years to make a FAB fully operational. just one or 2 are sufficient for a country like India. Not a big deal, world knows it.

The approval is already there:
India approves setting up of fab units at Yamuna Expressway and Prantij, Gujarat | NDTV Gadgets

Not completely Indian, but some govt unit already makes chip on small scale.

You mentioned Ming, Qing, all are Chinese history, one dynasty in Chinese history, the feudal society is always brutal, Ming is not different with Qin that 2000 years ago, and the emperor of any dynasty kill more people than Kim, at that time, killing people is not big deal.
Qing dynasty is One dynasty of China, they are all Chinese, why we can't inherit it? But, now McMahon is British, they want that land, China never accept that, you want inherit it, do you think they are same?

India and China are neighbors, live well, one day a bully occupy your room, you be his slave, and the bully draw the line insider of China, want part of China, But China never accept(Tibet is not center, the pact between Tibet and Britain is illegal), now bully go away, you are in power again, but you claim the Mamahon line should be the new line between China and India.

Qing is the feudal society, no different with Qin that 2000 years ago, we didn't as united country, hehe, you become too cheap!

China describe its modern nationalism based on territories conquered by Qing Dynasty which Qings conquered by sheer brutality over non-Han/non-Manchu people of Western China during 18-19th century at the same time when colonial powers were expanding in Asia. Your claim on Tibet is based on same Qing Empire. So, its a complete waste of time you parrot about British Empire and forget the brutality done by Imperialistic Qing Empire. China during 1912-49 was not united bunch of warring states controlled by different warlords, Mao Zedong united all of them and thus loved by Chinese people.

When the treaty was being signed China raised no objection for Tibet being a signatory. :dirol::dirol:

China describe its modern nationalism based on territories conquered by Qing Dynasty which Qings conquered by sheer brutality over non-Han/non-Manchu people of Western China during 18-19th century at the same time when colonial powers were expanding in Asia. Your claim on Tibet is based on same Qing Empire. So, its a complete waste of time you parrot about British Empire and forget the brutality done by Imperialistic Qing Empire. China during 1912-49 was not united bunch of warring states controlled by different warlords, Mao Zedong united all of them and thus loved by Chinese people.
The territories of Qing is much bigger than China now, I have said that, Qing is just one dynasty in Chinese history, it is feudal society, people expand its territories by power, all other country do the thing, one dynasty replace it, inherit some or lost some, and got more, that's history, you here criticise the brutiaty of Qing dynasty, very ridiculous, you should criticise Qin, Shui, Tang, Shong, all the Chinese dynasty should be criticised, not only China dynasty, the dynastry of other country too, more than 2000 years ago, the territory of China is much smaller, so that's not Chinese territory?

Although many warlord during 1912~49, but still have a center, China still as exist, no other country, tell me, at that time, there are how many countries in China? if the pact not accpeted by center, it is illegal, just like Libya, there are protest, also have many military group, it still only Libya, do be seperated?

And, the land was got by Chinese self, but South Tibet is not got by you indian, you just want inherit the fruit of Britain, understand!

When the treaty was being signed China raised no objection for Tibet being a signatory. :dirol::dirol:
British and the religious leader in Tibet did this secretly, not told Center of China, If you leader of north province sign a pact with China secretly, no permission from center, you accept the content of that pact? after that, China have never accept that, that does not objection?

Back
Top Bottom