What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

Well i cannot comment on your experience of encountering an Indian IT expert, People lie here a lot.

secondly, I have told you, India needs money and place to set up a FAB. Which is not an easy job due to at time lack of funding and politics. We know how to develop a chip from silicon, we know what tools are required, we know all the processes, but where should be apply is the only problem. It will take only 5-6 years to make a FAB fully operational. just one or 2 are sufficient for a country like India. Not a big deal, world knows it.

It is what it is, not saying Indian IT won't improve, as I will say compare to my professor's experience, it's a lot better when it's my turn at bat, but at this moment, Western countries have way more rules, and most of all the culture and ethics is different, so it's unavoidable what happened.

Second I know India can develop a chip, anybody with a degree can, that was never my worry, my thing about India isn't whether you can do it or not, but whether you will do it.

Changing politics is difficult if not impossible for a democratic country, you see some of your country men stands to benefit more if importing is done. It's not just kick back,s it's giving up that power, it's making yourself obsolete.

Third the business side of things is very complicated, think about, if you and I were friends and business partners, we do business together, I like you and you like me, we trust each other, we have a record of work, and a streamlined process on operations.

Would you throw all that away for something uncertain? Especially at this moment, India cannot produce at the quality and price China could, I know you think made in China sucks, but it's more complicated than that.

You are making it like designing the chip is the most difficult thing, designing it is the easiest, anyone with a degree can do it, everything else is the most difficult part.

The territories of Qing is much bigger than China now, I have said that, Qing is just one dynasty in Chinese history, it is feudal society, people expand its territories by power, all other country do the thing, one dynasty replace it, inherit some or lost some, and got more, that's history, you here criticise the brutiaty of Qing dynasty, very ridiculous, you should criticise Qin, Shui, Tang, Shong, all the Chinese dynasty should be criticised, not only China dynasty, the dynastry of other country too, more than 2000 years ago, the territory of China is much smaller, so that's not Chinese territory?

Although many warlord during 1912~49, but still have a center, China still as exist, no other country, tell me, at that time, there are how many countries in China? if the pact not accpeted by center, it is illegal, just like Libya, there are protest, also have many military group, it still only Libya, do be seperated?

And, the land was got by Chinese self, but South Tibet is not got by you indian, you just want inherit the fruit of Britain, understand!

British and the religious leader in Tibet did this secretly, not told Center of China, If you leader of north province sign a pact with China secretly, no permission from center, you accept the content of that pact? after that, China have never accept that, that does not objection?

China's claim on Tibet is based on the history that Tibet was the part Qing Empire, although Tibet was functioning as an independent state even before ROC was formed. So, there is no need to bring British colonialism when your territory expanded in the same way infact Qings seems more brutal compared to British.

China knew that Tibet will be signatory, China was in Shimla to decide border between Tibet and rest of China and left the conference when Tibet refused to cede more territories.

At least China is a real nation like BD, unlike the artificial entity called India, which happens to be the only country outside Africa where people starve to death due to lack of food.

I have no stake in this argument, but this is just a flat out lie. One would think that a Bangladeshi would be the last one talking about starvation rates of other countries. How about you take a look in the mirror first?

So are you back in India now? Do you speak the Chinese language?
shi de wo hua lai yindu. xinzai zai xin deli.
wo keyi shuo hua. bu neng du hai shi xie. wo de zhong wen shi ma ma hu hu. :smart:

Last edited:
Hope Modi ji act the same tough as he preach, preferably fire the first shot. This will be the golden opportunity China has awaited for years, and several options present themself:

1.Occupaying the south tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) within 24 hours and then claiming truce. Using the next 10 years let Inida get
use to it. By the way, this is also the best offer India can get.
2. Grab south tibet and provide unlimited financial and military suppor to any freedom fighters within India, be it Assam, Sikh, Tamil nadu, Maoist, Kashimir or whatever. India will end up breaking into several independent country.
3, Fully invade the whole India, which is highly unrecommended cause the burden of its population

Hope Modi ji act the same tough as he preach, preferably fire the first shot. This will be the golden opportunity China has awaited for years, and several options present themself:

1.Occupaying the south tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) within 24 hours and then claiming truce. Using the next 10 years let Inida get
2. Grab south tibet and provide unlimited financial and military suppor to any freedom fighters within India, be it Assam, Sikh, Tamil nadu, Maoist, Kashimir or whatever. India will end up breaking into several independent country.
3, Fully invade the whole India, which is highly unrecommended cause the burden of its population
tu toh Pakistani nikla :D :enjoy:

Every single one of these events will lead us to get involved... and China facing international backlash. Neither of which China would want.

Every single one of these events will lead us to get involved... and China facing international backlash. Neither of which China would want.
Ten years ago, we may concern. Now we do not care. Just like you do not care when invading Iraq. You will get use to it.

Ten years ago, we may concern. Now we do not care. Just like you do not care when invading Iraq. You will get use to it.

Invading Iraq (which has absolutely no friends) does not equal invading India. Trust me you'll care when the 7th fleet shows up in your backyard.

Invading Iraq (which has absolutely no friends) does not equal invading India. Trust me you'll care when the 7th fleet shows up in your backyard.
You may try, this is not 1996 Taiwan strait criss. Any US ship is a sitting duck within 3000 Kilometers off China coast. Your AC fleet can only bully small countries.

You may try, this is not 1996 Taiwan strait criss. Any US ship is a sitting duck within 3000 Kilometers off China coast. Your AC fleet can only bully small countries.

Is that why you did nothing while we sent B-52's through your ADZ? ROFL.. Yea sitting-ducks alright.

Our naval fleet would take out your entire air force. We only sent two carrier battle-groups last time and the Chinese literally crapped their pants. Imagine 5 of those coming your way.

"While the Chinese are a great military power, the premier--the strongest--military power in the Western Pacific is the United States" --William Perry (Former Sec. of Defense)

China's claim on Tibet is based on the history that Tibet was the part Qing Empire, although Tibet was functioning as an independent state even before ROC was formed. So, there is no need to bring British colonialism when your territory expanded in the same way infact Qings seems more brutal compared to British. .
Tibet was functioning as an independent state? whatever it is, it was part of Qing, at acient time, the power who are stronger will expanded its territory, that's natural, Yeah, Qing is a very brutal dynasty as the standard now, more brutal than Britain, I accept that, but can this decide South Tibet should be indian?
The history obviously show that, Tibet belong to Qing, Britain want south Tibet, ROC throw down Qing, CCP Kick ROC out of power in mainland, Qing, ROC and CCP have never accept the pact between Tibet religious leader and Britain, then you indian got the power again, you hope inherit the fruit that Britain cuted from Qing by force.
In 1962, China PLA kick you sucking indian out of South Tibet, for peace and goodwill, China voluntarily retreat back, and return the weapon and prisoner of war to india, after that you occupied the land audaciously, obviously, you are a greedy and coward heres,:tdown:

China knew that Tibet will be signatory, China was in Shimla to decide border between Tibet and rest of China and left the conference when Tibet refused to cede more territories.
Even knew it, so can say the pact between Tibet and Britain is legal without the permission from center? and it is not you coward indian business.
illegal is illegal, China have never accept, before, China have sign many humiliating pact, lose huge land, especially with Russia, now, we all accept that, but as to South Tibet, it is not accepted, First it is not accept by the center government of China in power, Qing, ROC, CCP, Second, you are indian, not British, you don't have qualification, Third, you are our loser, be defeated by PLA, easily!

1. How much time will it take us to turn the peaceful Tibetan struggle into an armed struggle? I guess less than 24 hours.
2. An authoritarian regime is more susceptible to "separatist movements" than a liberal state. What we are seeing in China is just the tip of the iceburg. A regime weakened by wars will crumble under it's own weight. An Indo-China war will be an invitation for the separatists fighting against the racist HAN REGIME.
3. It is not 1962 when 8000 Indian soldiers had to face 90000 Chinese invaders. China has learned it's lessons in 1967 and 1987. Things are not the same. China could not take Sikkim by force and it dreams about invading India?

Is that why you did nothing while we sent B-52's through your ADZ? ROFL.. Yea sitting-ducks alright.

Our naval fleet would take out your entire air force. We only sent two carrier battle-groups last time and the Chinese literally crapped their pants. Imagine 5 of those coming your way.

"While the Chinese are a great military power, the premier--the strongest--military power in the Western Pacific is the United States" --William Perry (Former Sec. of Defense)

Do you want us to shut down your crappy and unarmed B-52 on the edge of our ADZ? why not send your F-22 or B-2? Why asking your civil airlines to conform with our ADZ requirement?

Crapping pants? Do not make me laugh. We do not crap in Korea war, will we crap in 1996? Not to mention 5, I will call you hero if you dare to send 1 in today's situation. You admit you mighty US could only invade friendless small country like Iraq, 2 years after begging international society to arm saction it.

1. How much time will it take us to turn the peaceful Tibetan struggle into an armed struggle? I guess less than 24 hours.
2. An authoritarian regime is more susceptible to "separatist movements" than a liberal state. What we are seeing in China is just the tip of the iceburg. A regime weakened by wars will crumble under it's own weight. An Indo-China war will be an invitation for the separatists fighting against the racist HAN REGIME.
3. It is not 1962 when 8000 Indian soldiers had to face 90000 Chinese invaders. China has learned it's lessons in 1967 and 1987. Things are not the same. China could not take Sikkim by force and it dreams about invading India?

If you are what as you claim, why your whole country crying foul about China bullying, do something and show your strength, we will see what happen next. Talk is cheap.At least you can send your troop 20 miles behind our border, see what will happen?

Back
Top Bottom