What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

Stop making me bored with such fake and fancy words. You don't own that land, nor you have any historical connection with those people of Arunachal. You don't have any god gifted ownership on that land, Its sounds extemely bizarre that you parrot day and night against British imperialism but but always want to own the empire built on the brutality against non-Han/non-Manchus like Dzungarians and Miaos

+ Arunachalis are proud Indians who hate China to the core .

Read your comments but still cannot see any rational reason as to why PLA ran back from Arunachal Pradesh .

The only sound explanation is what said by @amitkriit in post#102 .

In 1962, China PLA kick you sucking indian out of South Tibet, for peace and goodwill, China voluntarily retreat back, and return the weapon and prisoner of war to india, after that you occupied the land audaciously, obviously, you are a greedy and coward heres,:tdown:

In 1962, China PLA kick you sucking indian out of South Tibet, for peace and goodwill, China voluntarily retreat back, and return the weapon and prisoner of war to india, after that you occupied the land audaciously, obviously, you are a greedy and coward here

China retreated because they knew they can't hold AP if Indian reinforcements rush in.

So at last you have run out of words.

I asked for a valid reason for the run back not the BS verbal diarrhea that is taught in China.

China retreated because they knew they can't hold AP if Indian reinforcements rush in.
Why are you these coward heres too hurry, I have something to do, have to leave a mement, continue:

Logistiacs is just a factor, but not the determinant, in 1950 years, the war with USA-leaded ally, we face more strong and more force, there are also more army at that war, USAF bomb our logistics, we don't worry, facing a coward and weak India can fear PLA?! the reason is:
1.China had taught your indian a lesson, don't need go further, told you we can easily kick your ***, but we are not interesting in the war with you, we retreating also told you, we can be peace, of course, not because we are feared by you, we retreated, it is a posture for peace, understand?
2.The main threat was from north, we just protect our land, the further war with india is not encough, because we don't have intesting on indian own land.

Don't think you indian soldier is that strong, you are not country that fight for independence, you are the one that Gandhi do non-violence, and because of WWII, you get the power again, do you know why Gandhi do Non-violence for independence, because you suck, no other way.

Comparing with PLA, you too suck, Loser is loser, you indian are just coward and grandy heres, do you think now you occupy the land PLA retreat voluntarily, you are winner?!

Stop making me bored with such fake and fancy words. You don't own that land, nor you have any historical connection with those people of Arunachal. You don't have any god gifted ownership on that land, Its sounds extemely bizarre that you parrot day and night against British imperialism but but always want to own the empire built on the brutality against non-Han/non-Manchus like Dzungarians and Miaos.
Arunachal was accessible from Tibet only for few months in a year and Chinese decided to retreat for their own safety.
British Imperialism at least was strong at that time, they are evil, but at least they did something by theirself, they have that capability, What you coward heres have? India exist as a country, even need foreigner to make it, you are not coward, so what are you?

Last edited:
Why are you these coward heres too hurry, I have something to do, have to leave a mement, continue:

Logistiacs is just a factor, but not the determinant, in 1950 years, the war with USA-leaded ally, we face more strong and more force, there are also more army at that war, USAF bomb our logistics, we don't worry, facing a coward and weak India can fear PLA?! the reason is:
1.China had taught your indian a lesson, don't need go further, told you we can easily kick your ***, but we are not interesting in the war with you, we retreating also told you, we can be peace, of course, not because we are feared by you, we retreated, it is a posture for peace, understand?
2.The main threat was from north, we just protect our land, the further war with india is not encough, because we don't have intesting on indian own land.

Don't think you indian soldier is that strong, you are not country that fight for independence, you are the one that Gandhi do non-violence, and because of WWII, you get the power again, do you know why Gandhi do Non-violence for independence, because you suck, no other way.

Comparing with PLA, you too suck, Loser is loser, you indian are just coward and grandy heres, do you think now you occupy the land PLA retreat voluntarily, you are winner?!

Your post absolutely made no sense . It is just a mix of BS and false bravado .

Well I like to make a simple point ..... India still controls Arunachal Pradesh .

Even after the so called supa dupa PLA and the sky rocketing hyper power capabilities of China , China can do $hit about that .

OK I will give another chance to invent a more realistic-sounding reason behind PLA's withdrawal. I am all ears.

Your post absolutely made no sense . It is just a mix of BS and false bravado .
Well I like to make a simple point ..... India still controls Arunachal Pradesh .
Even after the so called supa dupa PLA and the sky rocketing hyper power capabilities of China , China can do $hit about that .
Yeah, you are occupying it now, just like a coward man grab the money on the ground that Strong man throw it down, it is us let you occupy, not your ability, I have said, we can easily kick your coward and weak indian out of South Tibet after we decide get it back, you know, there are too many reports that you army add more soldiers to the border line of China and India, that's the reason, you don't have self-confidence, we don't do shit for India, you are nothing, you indian are feared, even PLA keep silent.

OK I will give another chance to invent a more realistic-sounding reason behind PLA's withdrawal. I am all ears.
Hehe, you indian are living in dream, the reality can't make you feel it realistic, that's why you have ambitious plan, but have to face the harsh reality, Indian have big mouth, and long ears, confused eyes, short hands and weak legs.

Last edited:
British Imperialism at least was strong at that time, they are evil, but at least they did something by theirself, they have that capability, What you coward heres have? India exist as a country, even need foreigner to make it, you are not coward, so what are you?

Oh you mean Qings were not foreigners, oh then why you hate Wu Sangui for inviting Manchus to end the Han rule of Mings. :o::o: BTW British only divided the provinces they directly controlled, rest of hundreds of princely states were integrated into India with the negotiations between Indian government and the rulers of those princely states. ;)

You want reason, ok, I will give you.
First be aware of that Chinese have to cross himalayas to supply our holding in south tiebt, which is almost impossible in the long term considering the condition then, let alone those area was not acceccible to us half of the year due to heavy snow. we have to pull back even if it is a no-maned area.
Second, we had foe with the former soviet union at that time, and we do not want to give them any opportunity to take advantage of that situation.
In short, our ovrall economic and political situation at that time made us to retreat. But India factor never come into our mind in making that decision. if you are powful as you claimed, why not march into our territory to take revenge rather than crying foul?for us , you are incompetent and we can come back any time which suits us.
But now, it is a different story. The soviet fator has gone. Do you think we are stupid to invest huge money to make roads and railway on those unmaned area into the border, which is even better than your mumbai, for no reason? we just await for you to trigger and give us an excuse to invade, and this time we will not pull back

Oh you mean Qings were not foreigners, oh then why you hate Wu Sangui for inviting Manchus to end the Han rule of Mings. :o::o: BTW British only divided the provinces they directly controlled, rest of hundreds of princely states were integrated into India with the negotiations between Indian government and the rulers of those princely states. ;)
Qing is foreigners?:rofl:, Why Su Sangui is hated by us, it is because of he betraying its emperior, do you know what's loyality?
Hiding your that litte Chinese history knowledge, or you lose your face, Your such coward heres can't understand Chinese culture!

go check the map of Britain colony.

Qing is foreigners?:rofl:, Why Su Sangui is hated by us, it is because of he betray its emperior, do you know what's loyality?
Hide you that litte Chinese history knowledge, or you lost your face, Your such coward heres can't understand Chinese culture!

go check the map of Britain colony.

I believe you need to stop pretending. :wacko::wacko:

Yeah, you are occupying it now, just like a coward man grab the money on the ground that Strong man throw it down, it is us let you occupy, not your ability, I have said, we can easily kick your coward and weak indian out of South Tibet after we decide get it back, you know, there are too many reports that you army add more soldiers to the border line of China and India, that's the reason, you don't have self-confidence, we don't do shit for India, you are nothing, you indian are feared, even PLA keep silent.

The usual could've , would've , :blah: :blah: :blah:

Your military tried to mess up with ours two timesin 67 and 87 after the 62 incident . Both the time PLA got their @ss kicked by IA .

Your pathetic military does not have the courage to fire a single bullet at our borders after those beatings .

Come and inform us when your military grows some b@lls and capture AP from us .

Untill then all your false bravado deserves nothing but a ROFL .... :wave:

Hope Modi ji act the same tough as he preach, preferably fire the first shot. This will be the golden opportunity China has awaited for years, and several options present themself:

1.Occupaying the south tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) within 24 hours and then claiming truce. Using the next 10 years let Inida get
use to it. By the way, this is also the best offer India can get.
2. Grab south tibet and provide unlimited financial and military suppor to any freedom fighters within India, be it Assam, Sikh, Tamil nadu, Maoist, Kashimir or whatever. India will end up breaking into several independent country.
3, Fully invade the whole India, which is highly unrecommended cause the burden of its population

Mate, just don't wet your bed over such silly thoughts, you might end up losing entire Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom