What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

He didn't beg you, he asked you to fcuk off, and you better do that.

Arunachal Pradesh is currently in your hand, how could we **** off? we understand your frustration and anger, but harsh word do not make you look stronger, you piece of ...t

Arunachal Pradesh is currently in your hand, how could we **** off? we understand your frustration and anger, but harsh word do not make you look stronger, you piece of ...t

AP will always remain in our hand and you fellas can't do jack about it, now buzz off, you a.....e.

shi de wo hua lai yindu. xinzai zai xin deli.
wo keyi shuo hua. bu neng du hai shi xie. wo de zhong wen shi ma ma hu hu. :smart:

So when you studied in China, did you attend classes taught in English only?

The words you may want to use for Indians are "useless" or "good for nothing"

What indians are experiencing is what humans call "jealousy". They are a failed country trying to belittle another country that used to be 100 years behind them in military and economics.

It is like a poor person saying "I'm poor but happy" but in reality he wish he was rich and powerful.

One can be racist towards people like you so easily but that would be as foolish as your post here.

In fact we don't care for people like you. There are far more better countries and places if one has to take inspiration from somewhere.

People like you may continue wiping the iPhone glasses with n-Hexane. You do that job quite well.

So when you studied in China, did you attend classes taught in English only?
ya, all my Chinese teachers were excellent in English. Most of them had studied in US or Canada. Are you from Taiwan or mainland?

It is what it is, not saying Indian IT won't improve, as I will say compare to my professor's experience, it's a lot better when it's my turn at bat, but at this moment, Western countries have way more rules, and most of all the culture and ethics is different, so it's unavoidable what happened.

Second I know India can develop a chip, anybody with a degree can, that was never my worry, my thing about India isn't whether you can do it or not, but whether you will do it.

Changing politics is difficult if not impossible for a democratic country, you see some of your country men stands to benefit more if importing is done. It's not just kick back,s it's giving up that power, it's making yourself obsolete.

Third the business side of things is very complicated, think about, if you and I were friends and business partners, we do business together, I like you and you like me, we trust each other, we have a record of work, and a streamlined process on operations.

Would you throw all that away for something uncertain? Especially at this moment, India cannot produce at the quality and price China could, I know you think made in China sucks, but it's more complicated than that.

You are making it like designing the chip is the most difficult thing, designing it is the easiest, anyone with a degree can do it, everything else is the most difficult part.

See experiences are multiple, US is investing in India because they know the capabilities.

To the bold part, world uses certified products which are OK and Tested under License from main companies. The Program which you are using right now might have been coded in India. The quality is maintained depending on who are users.

lOl you are very well doing the job of an :omghaha:agent of the Chinese. Keep it up

The words you may want to use for Indians are "useless" or "good for nothing"

What indians are experiencing is what humans call "jealousy". They are a failed country trying to belittle another country that used to be 100 years behind them in military and economics.

It is like a poor person saying "I'm poor but happy" but in reality he wish he was rich and powerful.

Exactly, if the product is OKed by the company itself that means the product matches international standards and am ttalking about the MNCs and not some local/domestic ones.

See experiences are multiple, US is investing in India because they know the capabilities.

To the bold part, world uses certified products which are OK and Tested under License from main companies. The Program which you are using right now might have been coded in India. The quality is maintained depending on who are users.

Last edited:
I have no stake in this argument, but this is just a flat out lie. One would think that a Bangladeshi would be the last one talking about starvation rates of other countries. How about you take a look in the mirror first?

If you are really an American , then I am not surprised:lol:

BD has 3 years higher life expectancy than India despite that fact it has had 24 years LESS to develop.

The leaders of India are multiple.We have so many choices.If we dont like one, we bring them down.Too bad you will only get rolled by a tank if you attempt that.
So many choices? you just can choose the corrupt and impotent politician with just a big mouth, you really think such your normal indian control them?! democracy and political freedom is good, but it don't apply to india-style democracy.

What is the real reason that Geting rolled? just because they want democracy? don't think you indian know and can understand these.

ya, all my Chinese teachers were excellent in English. Most of them had studied in US or Canada. Are you from Taiwan or mainland?

I'm originally from Taiwan. Lived here in the US for over 30+ year.

So many choices? you just can choose the corrupt and impotent politician with just a big mouth, you really think such your normal indian control them?! democracy and political freedom is good, but it don't apply to india-style democracy.

What is the real reason that Geting rolled? just because they want democracy? don't think you indian know and can understand these.

The chinese constitution is revived and new. Indian Constitution is a mixture of 200 year old documents. No one takes responsibility to change the constitution. If you do any amendment in a constitution and something wrong happens, the government and people who changed it , basically Member of Parliaments, will be held responsible and a new tug war will start.

India has many factors, on west Pakistan on north China, direct threat. Terrorism is another. Diversity is so huge that every one's right must be taken care of. I am proud that even after so many hurdles we are doing great in all field without any strict dictatorship government.

Why are you these coward heres too hurry, I have something to do, have to leave a mement, continue:

Logistiacs is just a factor, but not the determinant, in 1950 years, the war with USA-leaded ally, we face more strong and more force, there are also more army at that war, USAF bomb our logistics, we don't worry, facing a coward and weak India can fear PLA?! the reason is:
1.China had taught your indian a lesson, don't need go further, told you we can easily kick your ***, but we are not interesting in the war with you, we retreating also told you, we can be peace, of course, not because we are feared by you, we retreated, it is a posture for peace, understand?
2.The main threat was from north, we just protect our land, the further war with india is not encough, because we don't have intesting on indian own land.

Don't think you indian soldier is that strong, you are not country that fight for independence, you are the one that Gandhi do non-violence, and because of WWII, you get the power again, do you know why Gandhi do Non-violence for independence, because you suck, no other way.

Comparing with PLA, you too suck, Loser is loser, you indian are just coward and grandy heres, do you think now you occupy the land PLA retreat voluntarily, you are winner?!

British Imperialism at least was strong at that time, they are evil, but at least they did something by theirself, they have that capability, What you coward heres have? India exist as a country, even need foreigner to make it, you are not coward, so what are you?

Read post number 90.

Comparing with PLA, you too suck, Loser is loser, you indian are just coward and grandy heres, do you think now you occupy the land PLA retreat voluntarily, you are winner?

Ask your all weather ally how much coward we are! :coffee:

In the end, despite so much bragging, AP is with us.

Logistiacs is just a factor, but not the determinant,

Ask any Professional what is logistics for army.

The fact remains that China knew that they will be able to hold AP, hence they retreated.

The chinese constitution is revived and new. Indian Constitution is a mixture of 200 year old documents. No one takes responsibility to change the constitution. If you do any amendment in a constitution and something wrong happens, the government and people who changed it , basically Member of Parliaments, will be held responsible and a new tug war will start.

India has many factors, on west Pakistan on north China, direct threat. Terrorism is another. Diversity is so huge that every one's right must be taken care of. I am proud that even after so many hurdles we are doing great in all field without any strict dictatorship government.
You are doing great in all field? hehe,

Ask your all weather ally how much coward we are! :coffee:

In the end, despite so much bragging, AP is with us.
Coward adult bully child, and win, they are not coward?

Yeah, now, South Tibet is in you hand, to keep it, you are keeping add your soldiers to the border, and hype it again and again, afraid of PLA don't know it, talking about braging, how can we be compared to you.

Ask any Professional what is logistics for army.
a indian armchair stategist, asking professional?!! hehe
1952, the logistics of PLA facing more difficult situation, you think you were stronger than USA?
logistics is juat one factors, not the determinant,understand it.

The fact remains that China knew that they will be able to hold AP, hence they retreated.
Will be or will not be?

You indian always say PLA is invader, and PLA start fire first, assume it is true, as a invader, don't prepared more weapon before firing, after defeating you easily, find you are too weak, don't keep attacking?

While you indian say "the fact", I always want laughing, hehe, the fact is you just want making excuse for loser and impotence, feel better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom