What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

The usual could've , would've , :blah: :blah: :blah:

Your military tried to mess up with ours two timesin 67 and 87 after the 62 incident . Both the time PLA got their @ss kicked by IA .

Your pathetic military does not have the courage to fire a single bullet at our borders after those beatings .

Come and inform us when your military grows some b@lls and capture AP from us .

Untill then all your false bravado deserves nothing but a ROFL .... :wave:

You know that Chinese toys aren't good. :omghaha::omghaha:

China can kick you out of South Tibet in 1962, now we also can, If we decide do that, yes, we retreating is our problem, We think you indian is the one know shame and disgrace, but find, you just coward and loser, hehe!

You were gaining till you had 10:1 or 12:1 advantage in number of troops in your favor, and you voluntarily declared cease-fire and ran away the moment we decided to send reinforcements, bunch of cowards. And I think Nanking incident taught you enough of "shame and disgrace".

I believe you need to stop pretending. :wacko::wacko:
Hehe, nothing to be pretended, First learn, what's Chinese? In the history, jungle rule, killed other, or be killed, Han also killed other race, or be killed, history is history, for Chinese the importance is Han and other races all are be called Chinese.

The usual could've , would've , :blah: :blah: :blah:
Your military tried to mess up with ours two timesin 67 and 87 after the 62 incident . Both the time PLA got their @ss kicked by IA .
Your pathetic military does not have the courage to fire a single bullet at our borders after those beatings .
Come and inform us when your military grows some b@lls and capture AP from us .
Untill then all your false bravado deserves nothing but a ROFL .... :wave:
Bye, you coward heres, keep living in your dream!

You were gaining till you had 10:1 or 12:1 advantage in number of troops in your favor, and you voluntarily declared cease-fire and ran away the moment we decided to send reinforcements, bunch of cowards. And I think Nanking incident taught you enough of "shame and disgrace".
Hehe, 10:1 or 12:1?! another bullshit, you think you were stronger than USA-leaded army, you can make any excuse for your failure, but can't change the fact, you are loser.

Even Naking massarce is shame and disgrace of China, Why are you indian so happy, that's your fruit?
1950~52, 1962, 1979, we prove ourself again, So what about you india? Now, we have better life, better industry, 5 times GDP than that of india, can supply most of weapon for our defence, We have Lenovo, Hair, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZPMC, Baidu, Tencent, Alibaba......, many rejected good flour into India, earn you money, good quality goods for ourself and western, earn more money, In the world, any country experience shame and disgrace, but the question is whether they had fight for it, Chinese is much better than your coward indian heres, loser.:-)

Last edited:
Hehe, nothing to be pretended, First learn, what's Chinese? In the history, jungle rule, killed other, or be killed, Han also killed other race, or be killed, history is history, for Chinese the importance is Han and other races all are be called Chinese.

I know what's Chinese people but that's a modern and recent idea, not the historical one.

Modi disappointed me on his trip to AP,pasighat.Hot words wont improve our lives.

Dude he is not the PM yet . Right now he can only talk about what he will accomplish if he is elected for the post .

We cowards will keep Arunachal Pradesh while you brave ones can keep drooling about it in your wetdreams .
We don't like dreaming like you indian, I have said that, yeah, now South Tibet is in your hand, so as a coward, you need keep sending more soldiers to Sino-China border, and always hype it, talk loudly, afraid PLA don't know it, hehe.

I know what's Chinese people but that's a modern and recent idea, not the historical one.
Hehe, you know?!!!

We don't like dreaming like you indian, I have said that, yeah, now South Tibet is in your hand, so as a coward, you need keep sending more soldiers to Sino-China border, and always hype it, talk loudly, afraid PLA don't know it, hehe.

First write something that actually make some sense .

The bottom line is you will keep Aksai Chin while we will keep Arunachal Pradesh and it is not going to change in any near future .

this guy is on weeds or something look at china and look at u modi do u think the second most powerful country will give a shit about what u say?? i dont think so

First write something that actually make some sense .

The bottom line is you will keep Aksai Chin while we will keep Arunachal Pradesh and it is not going to change in any near future .
Changing the statuo quo not depend on you indian, you don't have that ability, who care you bottom line, coward heres.

this guy is on weeds or something look at china and look at u modi do u think the second most powerful country will give a shit about what u say?? i dont think so

Actually, this Modi guy is a coward and he even had no guts to mention Aksai Chin, just begging us to forget Arunachal Pradesh for a while

Well if occupying is cowardice, then no other country is coward as China, more than half Chinese land is forcefully occupied and people are tagged as Chinese, which they are not. And please don't blabber unless you know anything, go to AP and ask which country they're from and ask same thing to Tibetans. You'll know who's real coward. And kills innocent unarmed civilians.

Hehe, you know?!!!

Changing the statuo quo not depend on you indian, you don't have that ability, who care you bottom line, coward heres.

Yep ,it all depends on chinese whom even the CCP don't give a fcuk about .... :lol:

Actually, this Modi guy is a coward and he even had no guts to mention Aksai Chin, just begging us to forget Arunachal Pradesh for a while

He was in North East hence he is mentioning AP .

Neither you have the ability, bunch of sissys.

He didn't beg you, he asked you to fcuk off, and you better do that.

Back
Top Bottom