What's new

China should shed expansionist mindset: Modi

Yea, I guess its time for Chinese soldiers to leave Tibet as it was, before the CCP attacked it. Wonder if @wanglaokan would agree?

Wouldn't India have annexed Tibet had China not done so? Besides, Tibet has too few people to be a country on its own. :yes4:

it is a big comment and china must take it seriously if the want good will with India.
I don't mean to be mean, but we are the bigger and better country. That's just a fact.

Work hard with Modi for 10 years, then come back and say this, today, it's too premature.

In the arena of international politics, military, political influence, and cash reign supreme.

I don't agree or disagree with what he said, but he needs to see the reality of things, China didn't address the claims issues for some 60 years, but we are today, because we were weak, the same is true for India, weak countries have no rights, we know that all too well.

By 2025, China will be around 10 times as powerful as India.

It will then be a superpower and can take Arunachal Pradesh will little losses, and would not be affected that much by international reaction.

It will then be a superpower and can take Arunachal Pradesh will little losses, and would not be affected that much by international reaction.

Doubt it. A war with this much territory at stake would likely turn nuclear. :unsure:

Doubt it. A war with that much territory at stake would likely turn nuclear. :unsure:

India would not dare to fight China.

China will at most lose a handful of cities due to the fact that it will have the world's best air-defences then, but India will be totally obliterated by the Chinese retaliation.

India does not care for Arunachal enough to risk it's obliteration.

I don't mean to be mean, but we are the bigger and better country. That's just a fact.

Work hard with Modi for 10 years, then come back and say this, today, it's too premature.

In the arena of international politics, military, political influence, and cash reign supreme.

I don't agree or disagree with what he said, but he needs to see the reality of things, China didn't address the claims issues for some 60 years, but we are today, because we were weak, the same is true for India, weak countries have no rights, we know that all too well.

there are flaws in your constitution, no one has forgotten Tiananmen square and this why there are sanctions on you. We will show you how to develop without doing all those drama on street with army killing their own people.

there are flaws in your constitution, no one has forgotten Tiananmen square and this why there are sanctions on you. We will show you how to develop without doing all those drama on street with army killing their own people.

The sanction is there because the USSR was done with. Had the USSR been powerful in 1989, the US would never have placed sanction on China. The US used China to break up the USSR, then threw China under the bus. You think the US cares about democracy? The US doesn't care what Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain do to their citizens. :yes4:

Jaguar Prototype Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com

Last edited:
Wrong. The sanction is there because the USSR was done with. Had the USSR been powerful in 1989, the US would never have placed sanction on China. The US used China to break up the USSR, then threw China under the bus. You think the US cares about democracy? The US doesn't care what Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain do to their citizens. :yes4: The US has no friends, only servants.

Jaguar Prototype Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com

I agree, but what I am telling you is that it takes time to develop a country with so much freedom to citizens and politicians given by the constitution. But the development is firm because people are not forced to follow something they learn what is good for them.

The day India passes China in population could very well be the day the US places sanction on India and starts selling military hardware to China. :yes4: F-16CN and F-35CN and what not. But China don't need the US no more. China has its own J-20, J-31, J-10B.

The day India passes China in population could very well be the day the US places sanction on India and starts selling military hardware to China. :yes4: F-16CN and F-35CN and what not. But China don't need the US no more. China has its own J-20, J-31, J-10B.

then they will set up apple industry in India and china will be without business. Dude if it was so easy.

China has its own companies like Lenovo, Huawei. Apple is well, only a fruit. :yes4:

India can also develop that dude. If you are an electronic engineer you should know that. China, Taiwan, S korea and Japan has climate to develop silicon chip as it requires very dry and cold climate. That's why Samsung, Sony, Casio, Fuji are North Asia based. In India climate does not permit that so often that's why we are more with IT.

I didn't tell you how to develop, I just said we were more developed. Tiananmen square is what it is I neither support nor against it. I don't want to talk about it because it's wrong and right at the same time, it's one of those things that is very opinionated and not fact based.

I just mean India needs more power before you can tell us to back off. Just like we waited till now to tell US to get out of my yard.

India has no weight, we are pumping massive amount of money into India already regardless of the 300 billion.

As to your later comment on Apple, Apple is 6th in smartphone in China, except #1 is Samsung, and apple at 6th, every other is Chinese in top 10.

And India can do the same? Maybe, but the fact that you haven't speaks volume, anyone should be able to go to harvard if you study hard, but the fact is almost everyone can't. Policies, educated staff, infrastructure, marketing, world image, and manufacturing know how, money backing, everything and everything is needed, China only succeeded because we ahve every factor in place.

Don't look down on Chinese success, we didn't use a communist plot, we are just more prepared. Looking down on it would make anyone who hasn't succeeded even more ridicules.

Please don't mention IT, west use india IT because it is cheap, and speaks english, not because it is good, the IT industry is still very basic in India, it is not cutting edge, like Activision, Square Enix, cisco, microsoft and more. It's more consulting than things the Western world cannot do.

IT gives the image of high tech, but there's plenty of low tech.

okie dokie cheerleeder.. now go change your skirt. .audience want you to wear short skirt!

on topic.. well done Modi. .for this my vote goes to you! finally modi spoke what was need to be spoken! where is chinese dragon ? hope doesnt change his support for modi! we need all support for modi including chinese . lol..

Back
Top Bottom