What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Mig21 Bison :lol: the americans virtually crapped themselves when we fought against them using this in Cope India.
it has significant israeli and russian goodies making it virtually invisible and deadly.

Rafale - ask anyone here if u want to know how good it is.

The same is true for indian navy warships

Why did IAF choose indian mission computers over french, israeli or russian? maybe because its better.

wrong concepts again. refer wikipedia.

Really the Mig Bison will really do alot these days in combat, Rafale is good no doubt about that.
But Chinese Warships Destroyers and frigate warships are good we are building our won while india's is much slower and has to rely on others.

Ok you said it was had Indian computers now your changing it to Russian, French, Israel ?

Wikipedia is not accurate.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

You guys first back-stabbed us by constructing road through the disputed Aksai Chin area without informing us.

Nehru Himself provoked it he took tried to take aksai simple.

No one knows what FGFA is. I don't see it. I don't see one in India. I only see J-20 in China. I do not see FGFA in India.

Indian planes are far inferior to Chinese ones. The Su-30 MKI has lower top speed, range, flight ceiling, maximum detection distance and higher turn radius than the J-11B, and on top of that, it's only assembled in India, just like iPhones are, except the iPhone has Chinese paint and shell, Indians only get to paint the Su-30 MKI. Your planes are just a mix and match of "best parts" from every country, good luck with the maintainence and systems integration.

Because that mix and match, India has achieved incredible expertise....the same with Chinese ability at reverse engineering

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

1. We agree
2. J-2x single seat stealth fighter being made for China and currently Pakistan is looking into. SAC is a new fighter that called snowy owl.
3. but you know noting of Chinese pilots they have not fought so you cannot compare.
4. no problems however I have stated it already.

You understand without training with other nations Chinese pilots have a serious disadvantage. Have you had any airforce training with other nations? If and when you do, Im pretty sure other nations will be watching....

Your Mao was greedy man that's simple that's why you had border dispute with everyone. Look China even claim sea upto the coast of Malaysia and Philippines. The Aksai Chin was a disputed territory but arrogant Chinese went for construction of road through the territory without actually going for the settlement.

No one knows what FGFA is. I don't see it. I don't see one in India. I only see J-20 in China. I do not see FGFA in India.

fortunately for us, things dont happen according to how u see them

Indian planes are far inferior to Chinese ones.

like i said before, your knowledge in these areas are dim at best, compounded by nationalism, making up a disastrous combination.

The Su-30 MKI has lower top speed, range, flight ceiling, maximum detection distance and higher turn radius than the J-11B,

why is it that defence industry daily called SU30MKI as the second best air superiority fighter in the world? why is it that the only chinese plane that has comparable international press coverage to it is the J20? Why did Malaysia insist on an exact replica of it?
there are so many questions i could ask you...

and on top of that, it's only assembled in India, just like iPhones are, except the iPhone has Chinese paint and shell, Indians only get to paint the Su-30 MKI.

Blind patriotism and envy is a dangerous combination

The made-in-India Sukhoi (Su-30MKI) is up and flying. Amid Diwali fireworks, the Ozar air base in Nashik witnessed a silent, yet stellar affair. The desi Sukhoi, a 4.5 generation fighter, took to the skies for the first time and performed a 55-minute supersonic ballet. Also flying high was the Swadeshi pride considering that this was the first aircraft manufactured from a complete raw material phase. The striking feature was the pilots pulling 9g at the first attempt itself, a pointer to its structural integrity.

Your planes are just a mix and match of "best parts" from every country, good luck with the maintainence and systems integration.

thanks. so far we are doing swell.

Because that mix and match, India has achieved incredible expertise....the same with Chinese ability at reverse engineering

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

You understand without training with other nations Chinese pilots have a serious disadvantage. Have you had any airforce training with other nations? If and when you do, Im pretty sure other nations will be watching....

We had had training with Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Anatolian Eagle with turkey and SCO military cooperation.

Really the Mig Bison will really do alot these days in combat, Rafale is good no doubt about that.
But Chinese Warships Destroyers and frigate warships are good we are building our won while india's is much slower and has to rely on others.

china mints out warships faster than india, not surprising since u have one of the worlds largest ship building industry. But not MUCH faster. this year alone 3 ships will be commisioned. regarding weapons let me give u an eg: BRAHMOS, a JV between India and russia. equipped in virtually all indian warships, this baby virtually non-interceptable.

Ok you said it was had Indian computers now your changing it to Russian, French, Israel ?

you dint get my point. forget it.

Wikipedia is not accurate.

refer wiki, and dont worry its accurate about this

Your Mao was greedy man that's simple that's why you had border dispute with everyone. Look China even claim sea upto the coast of Malaysia and Philippines. The Aksai Chin was a disputed territory but arrogant Chinese went for construction of road through the territory without actually going for the settlement.

Actually he never put Claims on SCS it was the later leaders he was fine with Aksai chin rather then South Tibet we solved our dispute with Russia and plan on it with our neighbors India-China talks. No nehru himself thought he could get away with it while china was occupied with the USA and USSR you yourself are only to blame.

china mints out warships faster than india, not surprising since u have one of the worlds largest ship building industry. But not MUCH faster. this year alone 3 ships will be commisioned. regarding weapons let me give u an eg: BRAHMOS, a JV between India and russia. equipped in virtually all indian warships, this baby virtually non-interceptable.

you dint get my point. forget it.

refer wiki, and dont worry its accurate about this

I have already know this part first part we have gotten more and more ships commissioned each year while it's slower for India.

I think I did.

Neville Maxwell, who has studied the 1962 war in depth.
In the article that follows, Indians will be shocked to discover that, when China crushed India in 1962, the fault lay at India, or more specifically, at Jawaharlal Nehru and his clique's doorsteps. It was a hopelessly ill-prepared Indian Army that provoked China on orders emanating from Delhi, and paid the price for its misadventure in men, money and national humiliation.

noting to do but move on from the pat.

In the article that follows, Indians will be shocked to discover that, when China crushed India in 1962, the fault lay at India, or more specifically, at Jawaharlal Nehru and his clique's doorsteps. It was a hopelessly ill-prepared Indian Army that provoked China on orders emanating from Delhi, and paid the price for its misadventure in men, money and national humiliation.

noting to do but move on from the pat.

although maxwell was a bit biased to the chinese. i would agree to this.

morover, its difficult for indian internet fanboys to move on from the past because china caught us unprepared. we want a rematch now as we are much better prepared :lol:

Actually he never put Claims on SCS it was the later leaders he was fine with Aksai chin rather then South Tibet we solved our dispute with Russia and plan on it with our neighbors India-China talks. No nehru himself thought he could get away with it while china was occupied with the USA and USSR you yourself are only to blame.

Then why you guys went for constructing Road through the disputed territory.

Never did aksai at the time there was noting there nehru himself said not a blade of grass and the part of the road comes from an Indian source, would grow after the war thats when the building started.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

shinigami right now china is focused on growth and propesrity for our people we don't want any war now the same should go for India if you want a rematch just to make something up form 1962 i pity you it's better to look after our own people rather then war.

We had had training with Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Anatolian Eagle with turkey and SCO military cooperation.

Thanks I did not know....The training with Turkey would useful, as a lot of NATO and AMerican tactics could be learned

Never did aksai at the time there was noting there nehru himself said not a blade of grass and the part of the road comes from an Indian source, would grow after the war thats when the building started.

So, how it answers my question, it was a disputed territory but China went for hostility first of all instead of talks.

And yes we had a small army at that time but conditions have a change a lot since last 50 years, remember India acquired nuclear weapons only to counter China, we have all preparation today against China, we Indians trade with China for development of our people but at the same time we don't trust you.

C'mon..... no replies? indians finally realized the inferiority of their civilization after 13 pages?

Instead of debating the topic you guys have reduced yourself to a level that it is not even worth responding to your posts. May you be blessed with sanity and peace in your Mind-Heart.

fortunately for us, things dont happen according to how u see them

like i said before, your knowledge in these areas are dim at best, compounded by nationalism, making up a disastrous combination.

why is it that defence industry daily called SU30MKI as the second best air superiority fighter in the world? why is it that the only chinese plane that has comparable international press coverage to it is the J20? Why did Malaysia insist on an exact replica of it?
there are so many questions i could ask you...

Blind patriotism and envy is a dangerous combination

thanks. so far we are doing swell.

lmao envy. We envy India as much as we envy Congo. Why not refute my points rather than post more opinions? In which specific parameter is the Su-30 MKI superior to any Chinese plane?

Don't mistake this for racism, I'm just telling you the truth. This mentality is why China is so far ahead of India.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

although maxwell was a bit biased to the chinese. i would agree to this.

morover, its difficult for indian internet fanboys to move on from the past because china caught us unprepared. we want a rematch now as we are much better prepared :lol:

except now the distance between China and India is almost as big as that between USA and Iraq in 1991.

the only result from a retry would be the complete humiliation of India.

Back
Top Bottom