What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

that is exactly what i meant. chinese military will gradually improve in quality due to massive military research funding. But it seems india will keep the lead due to its access to western markets.

About Nehru, chinese members here have a very wrong impression about him. Nehru did more for china than almost any westerner. He was the first world leader to recognise PRC, he also sent indian doctors to china during the japanese invasion. Nehru always felt that india and china can work together to do wonders. He thought that Mao would be 'grateful' for his contributions and assumed that he wouldnt attack despite the forward policy. he explains it better
India and China - David M Malone at ANU, 20 April 2010 - YouTube

Regarding tibet, india and tibet have been like siblings in history. there is no way we will turn away the tibetan refugees

lmao you keep the edge? what edge do you have? J-20 vs. your air force would be like British vs. Zulu.

that is exactly what i meant. chinese military will gradually improve in quality due to massive military research funding. But it seems india will keep the lead due to its access to western markets.

About Nehru, chinese members here have a very wrong impression about him. Nehru did more for china than almost any westerner. He was the first world leader to recognise PRC, he also sent indian doctors to china during the japanese invasion. Nehru always felt that india and china can work together to do wonders. He thought that Mao would be 'grateful' for his contributions and assumed that he wouldnt attack despite the forward policy. But Mao did just that, which shook nehru and he indirectly started calling them backstabbers.

This guy explains it better
India and China - David M Malone at ANU, 20 April 2010 - YouTube

Regarding tibet, india and tibet have been like siblings in history as explained in the following video. there is no way we will turn away the tibetan refugees
Thank You INDIA by TIPA - YouTube

What edge are you taking of in our Armies our Navys or Airforce ? where is the edge ? the edge in our 3 parts of the military is ours.

Actually the backstabbing came from India the hosting of Separatists,Including trying to get Aksai nehru himself provoked us, he himself is the only one to blame.

lmao you keep the edge? what edge do you have? J-20 vs. your air force would be like British vs. Zulu.

1. J20 is not inducted. which means, qualitatively, as of now, IAF jets are far better.
2. When its inducted, IAF will have FGFA (which is russian and i would bet on that one over the J20 for obvious reasons)
3. India has initiated its own 5th gen fighter program but it will take time since our budget is about a 5th of yours.

Another factor is pilot training. I dont know about PLAAF but i hear IAF pilots are pretty good

“I believe what this demonstrates is that the capacity exists out there for any nation with the appropriate resources and the will to acquire technology and to train their aircrews to be very, very capable,” said Col. Russ Handy, commander of the 3rd Operations Group. “In the long term this could occur in nations outside of the Indian Air Force.”

The surprising sophistication of Indian fighter aircraft and skill of Indian pilots demonstrated at the Cope India air combat exercise Feb. 15 through 27 at Gwalior Air Force Station, India, should provide a reality check for those who had assumed unquestioned U.S. air superiority
Hampton Stephens

“The (Indian) pilots are as aggressive as our pilots. They are excellent aviators; they work very hard at mission planning; they try to get as much out of a mission or sortie as possible, just like us,” he said. “From one fighter pilot to another, there’s really not that much difference in how we prepare for a mission and what we want to get out of it.”
Col. Greg Neubeck

"very proficient in [their] aircraft and smart on tactics. That combination was tough for us to overcome,"

"The adversaries are better than we thought," Col. Mike Snodgrass added.” And in the case of the Indian Air Force both their training and some of their equipment was better than we anticipated."

“What we’ve seen in the last two weeks is the IAF can stand toe-to-toe with best AF in the world.”

“I pity the pilot who has to face the IAF and chances the day to underestimate him; because he won’t be going home.”

“The greatest compliment we heard from an IAF pilot – You American pilots are just like us, simply down to earth people.”
The Boresight

The outcome of the exercise boils down to [the fact that] they ran tactics that were more advanced than we expected, Snowden says. India had developed its own air tactics somewhat in a vacuum. They had done some training with the French that we knew about, but we did not expect them to be a very well-trained air force.
http://taiwantp.net/cgi/TWforum.pl?board_id=6&type=show_post&post=449_6

"The Indian Air Force is a world-class air force with great aircraft, great pilots, and great leadership," said Capt. Marcus Wilson, an Aggressor pilot at Nellis and the team chief for the exercise.
404: Code One Magazine

Indian pilots have created their own combat techniques and proved to be very smart, flexible and adaptive. This was also not an expected fact because Western tactical experts used to stay on their vision of dealing with Russian style pilots with rigid tactics and no independent moves what so ever. All this matters combined points out the Indian fighters to a real considerable threat leaving the Western analysts and USAF Command thinking it over how credible their own weapons are.
http://www.dutchaviationsupport.com/Articles/IL-78 MIDAS&Crousaders.pdf

Indian AF Su-30K during the Cope India exercise. The Flanker's soundly defeated US Air Force F-15Cs during this exercise, exploiting not only superior BVR radar/missile capabilities, but also the TKS-2 datalink, used to network flights of Flankers
Sukhoi T-50/I-21/Article 701 PAK-FA and Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker

"We came rolling in, like, 'Beep-beep, superpower coming through,'" Colonel Fornof told me. "And we had our eyes opened. We learned a lot. By the third week, we were facing a threat that we weren't prepared to face, because we had underestimated them. They had figured out how to take Russian-built equipment and improve upon it."
Black Hawk Down author Mark Bowden
Infamous YouTube star Fornof re-appears in pro-F-22 article - The DEW Line

Indian planners combined the use of top-line fighters like this Su-30 with older types and impressive, innovative tactics.
Credit: USAF TSGT. KEITH BROWN
http://taiwantp.net/cgi/TWforum.pl?board_id=6&type=show_post&post=449_6

"When we saw that they were a more professional air force, we realized that within the constraints of the exercise we were going to have a very difficult time," Snowden (A USAF senior pilot at cope india)says. "In general, it looked like they ran a broad spectrum of tactics and they were adaptive. They would analyze what we were doing and then try something else. They weren't afraid to bring the strikers in high or low. They would move them around so that we could never anticipate from day to day what we were going to see."

1. J20 is not inducted. which means, qualitatively, as of now, IAF jets are far better.
2. When its inducted, IAF will have FGFA (which is russian and i would bet on that one over the J20 for obvious reasons)
3. India has initiated its own 5th gen fighter program but it will take time since our budget is about a 5th of yours.

Another factor is pilot training. I dont know about PLAAF but i hear IAF pilots are pretty good

1.The T-50 and FGFA will be introduced at 2016-2017 the same time the J-20 will be inducted.

2.China has 3 other stealth fighter programs as well during that time set to come J-2X And SAC.

3.. ''I dont know about PLAAF but i hear IAF pilots are pretty good'' again this is based on your assumption that you hear IAF pilots are good but don't know a thing of the PLAAF

4. Again India what edge now you based this on Future planes, In army, navy and air force ? we have that.

It's all based on assumption for you.

China has it's own Set including J-10, J-11, J-15, J-16 coming again you posted mostly Russian fighters no western.

What edge are you taking of in our Armies our Navys or Airforce ? where is the edge ? the edge in our 3 parts of the military is ours.

The edge i mean was in the quality of military equipment.

for eg:
Chinese su30 vs Indian su30

edge Indian su30 has
1.Israeli EW
2. French HUD
3. Russian thrust vectoring engines
4. Indian mission computers
etc

basically we have the luxury of picking the best cookies to add to our hardware from virtually all countries have to offer.
comprende?

Actually the backstabbing came from India the hosting of Separatists,Including trying to get Aksai nehru himself provoked us, he himself is the only one to blame.

This viewpoint is the brainfart of Chinese Dragon. dont believe it.

anyway, i dont think anybody 'backstabbed' anyone. all nationjs must look out for their interests. Nehru learned it the hard way

The edge i mean was in the quality of military equipment.

for eg:
Chinese su30 vs Indian su30

edge Indian su30 has
1.Israeli EW
2. French HUD
3. Russian thrust vectoring engines
4. Indian mission computers
etc

basically we have the luxury of picking the best cookies to add to our hardware from virtually all countries have to offer.
comprende?

This viewpoint is the brainfart of Chinese Dragon. dont believe it.

You have only put this on one plane other then that there is noting . we have moded our Su30's with our with Equipment also.
you also believe Indian mission computers are better then chinese.

Yet it did Nehru himself went after aksai he thought we would not go for.

1.The T-50 and FGFA will be introduced at 2016-2017 the same time the J-20 will be inducted.

2.China has 3 other stealth fighter programs as well during that time set to come J-2X And SAC.

3.. ''I dont know about PLAAF but i hear IAF pilots are pretty good'' again this is based on your assumption that you hear IAF pilots are good but don't know a thing of the PLAAF

4. Again India what edge now you based this on Future planes, In army, navy and air force ? we have that.

It's all based on assumption for you.

China has it's own Set including J-10, J-11, J-15, J-16 coming again you posted mostly Russian fighters no western.

1. my point exactly.
2. dint know that. would like to see sources
3. my view on IAF pilots are based on what others told about them. read my previous post
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...till-don-t-know-how-fight-16.html#post2586172

we seem to have a communication problem. maybe its your Mandarin translator or something

4. i have answered it here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...till-don-t-know-how-fight-16.html#post2586178

You have only put this on one plane other then that there is noting . we have moded our Su30's with our with Equipment also.

Mig21 Bison :lol: the americans virtually crapped themselves when we fought against them using this in Cope India.
it has significant israeli and russian goodies making it virtually invisible and deadly.

Rafale - ask anyone here if u want to know how good it is.

The same is true for indian navy warships

you also believe Indian mission computers are better then chinese.

Why did IAF choose indian mission computers over french, israeli or russian? maybe because its better.

Yet it did Nehru himself went after aksai he thought we would not go for.

wrong concepts again. refer wikipedia.

You guys first back-stabbed us by constructing road through the disputed Aksai Chin area without informing us.

1. my point exactly.
3. my view on IAF pilots are based on what others told about them. read my previous post
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...till-don-t-know-how-fight-16.html#post2586172

we seem to have a communication problem. maybe its your Mandarin translator or something

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...till-don-t-know-how-fight-16.html#post2586178

Monay, if India listened to the South (TN and Kerala) and the North east more and more, INdia would be in a better condition. Ak Anthony

My dear hongwu, I am really surprised, why your CCP does not think like that???

When you guys have so much power, why don't CCP have balls to attack and take Arunachal Pradesh???

Now let me tell you the truth, which you Uninformed ppl don't know.............. Your military don't have balls. and they know it very well. they even know that, they can make innocent chinese ppl like you fool by feeding them with mis-infromation, but not the world.

So they don't speak loud from there A** like you. But always talk about dialogue.
Calm down contract killer, or Hongwu will blast you out of the planet. He is serious .

You guys first back-stabbed us by constructing road through the disputed Aksai Chin area without informing us.

This "backstab" theory is very ill informed. refer wikipedia.

Monay, if India listened to the South (TN and Kerala) and the North east more and more, INdia would be in a better condition. Ak Anthony

India is a democracy. so the states with the bigger population gets a bigger hand in the policy. South indians have a low birth rate. ie our population is falling.

Bihar and UP on the other hand breed like rabbits, so they get a greater vote swing

No one knows what FGFA is. I don't see it. I don't see one in India. I only see J-20 in China. I do not see FGFA in India.

Indian planes are far inferior to Chinese ones. The Su-30 MKI has lower top speed, range, flight ceiling, maximum detection distance and higher turn radius than the J-11B, and on top of that, it's only assembled in India, just like iPhones are, except the iPhone has Chinese paint and shell, Indians only get to paint the Su-30 MKI. Your planes are just a mix and match of "best parts" from every country, good luck with the maintainence and systems integration.

1. my point exactly.

1. We agree
2. J-2x single seat stealth fighter being made for China and currently Pakistan is looking into. SAC is a new fighter that called snowy owl.
3. but you know noting of Chinese pilots they have not fought so you cannot compare.
4. no problems however I have stated it already.

Back
Top Bottom