What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Chinese copycat Russian Aircrafts and still claim that it is better than Russian Tech. What a Joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao envy. We envy India as much as we envy Congo. Why not refute my points rather than post more opinions? In which specific parameter is the Su-30 MKI superior to any Chinese plane?

Don't mistake this for racism, I'm just telling you the truth. This mentality is why China is so far ahead of India.

Wow Chinese claiming Russian technology is inferior to Chinese one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

except now the distance between China and India is almost as big as that between USA and Iraq in 1991.

the only result from a retry would be the complete humiliation of India.

Only result will be complete destruction of what China has built in last 30 years and will take another 200 years to re-construct that.

Wow Chinese claiming Russian technology is inferior to Chinese one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only result will be complete destruction of what China has built in last 30 years and will take another 200 years to re-construct that.

You can't destroy a fly in China. India's nuclear warheads have tiny yields. One Chinese nuke overpowers your entire arsenal. In addition, our mid course ballistic missile defense can destroy any Indian nuke over Tibet, but there's nothing you can do about our nukes.

Russian technology is ahead mostly in engines and metallurgy. China is beating them in logistics and avionics.

You can't destroy a fly in China. India's nuclear warheads have tiny yields. One Chinese nuke overpowers your entire arsenal. In addition, our mid course ballistic missile defense can destroy any Indian nuke over Tibet, but there's nothing you can do about our nukes.

Russian technology is ahead mostly in engines and metallurgy. China is beating them in logistics and avionics.

Chinese tech is famous only for their cheapness, otherwise you guys don't have any innovation except from Copy-pasting the stuff. Ancient Chinese who gave lot of invention to this word, their present reality is reverse engineering only.

Even the tiny yield of these Warhead can kill hundred of thousands in your big cities. Like your missile defence system ours is also ready. The difference here only is as a Chinese you think you can destroy earth 4 times whereas India only once.

there is just 1 very important asset India has vis a vis China, and that is the Tibet card.

Claim all of Tibet(tibettans and world opininion would support the indian claim), the same way as china claims the aksai chin and arunachal pradesh.

and the entire chinese problem is history....china would think twice about claiming any part of india it thinks it can have.

If Indians claim Tibet we will march on New Delhi.

is funny when you see chinese talking with the same arrogance, with of course less to back it up, then the ones they claim to despise and hate.. americans lol

and... they dont even realise that their mentality now, is americas in the 70s and 80s lol

we are sooo good, we are the best, we can beat anyone, we are unstoppable bla bla bla

I'd say that he is absolutely right.

But even back in the 1950's, we managed to push the USA + 16 of her allies combined, completely out of North Korea. So despite being far behind, we have fought head-on against them and prevailed even back in the 1950's.

We fought head-on against both the superpowers (USA and USSR) even back when we were at the weakest point in our history.

India on the other hand, has only ever lost land. In 1947 to Pakistan and in 1962 to China.

So does that mean that India can win against a possible superpower like China because India is weak?:undecided:

So does that mean that India can win against a possible superpower like China because India is weak?:undecided:

Is India a communist country with immense social cohesion and sense of purpose?

You don't need to answer my question, just walk around for a day in Mumbai.

Is India a communist country with immense social cohesion and sense of purpose?

You don't need to answer my question, just walk around for a day in Mumbai.

Does the government system even factor how to win against possible enemy?

How about you explain to me the purpose of experiencing Mumbai instead of telling me something that is not possible right now at this time?

lmao envy. We envy India as much as we envy Congo. Why not refute my points rather than post more opinions? In which specific parameter is the Su-30 MKI superior to any Chinese plane?

Don't mistake this for racism, I'm just telling you the truth. This mentality is why China is so far ahead of India.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

except now the distance between China and India is almost as big as that between USA and Iraq in 1991.

the only result from a retry would be the complete humiliation of India.

Let me ask you something....this thread was started with a headline putting India in a negative light. My question is why do all the CHinese posters come on and start flaming. It truly shows who is inferior. If you are as great as you state then why do you consistently post how superior you are. Be humble, that is a lesson India can teach you.

Back
Top Bottom