What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Why Tibetan want to join as civilians of india, a poor country with no plans for development at rural area like Arunachal, caste system. Tibetan is free to leave as they want to be a Indian. Good luck in India !

But this really surprises me, If you had taken Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, then why you suddenly ran back?? Also when you ran away that time, then why are you claiming it again??

If i go by your logic, then since you were not colonized fully due to the reason you were strong and fought back the Britishers, then how come that tiny Country (not even half of size of yours), gave you all such a humiliation??
nothing surprising, If you really know why PLA retreat, you are not indian. Does Indian have the strategist can compare with Mao???
How tiny the British compare with you??
At right time, China lagged behind the western and Japan, So we were bullied by the advanced countries. And these time why do you refer that how china defeat the US-Leader UN forces??
Yes, they give me much humiliation, we know that!! But what about you? Maybe you will never feel humiliated, even now be dominated by white people, Maybe you are one of the vested interested Group, Is it?

Why Tibetan want to join as civilians of india, a poor country with no plans for development at rural area like Arunachal, caste system. Tibetan is free to leave as they want to be a Indian. Good luck in India !

Slowly slowly you are changing ur color. Goodluck:enjoy:

nothing surprising, If you really know why PLA retreat, you are not indian. Does Indian have the strategist can compare with Mao???
At right time, China lagged behind the western and Japan, So we were bullied by the advanced countries. And these time why do you refer that how china defeat the US-Leader UN forces??
Yes, they give me much humiliation, we know that!! But what about you? Maybe you will never feel humiliated, even now be dominated by white people, Maybe you are one of the vested interested Group, Is it?

Stop giving that high IQ palava.

Yan yan yan yan......... my daddy is a Boss. Ok i understand ur point. do you have anything else to say? or just rant for few cents.

First answer my question which i am asking since yesterday, then come to talk.

question is..... why PLA ran away, after occupying Arunachal Pradesh, when CCP claims that it is Chinese territory, forcefully occupied by India???

If you can answer it straight, then we can talk/ debate. Otherwise chou!!

He is being a hypocrite :lol: :lol: If they REALLY have the balls, they should take Arunachal by force. If not, well then all the bravery talk is pretty much useless.

Also, on one hand he is saying China defended US and +16 allies in 1950s, and just two years back they they were humiliated by a nation 20 times less in size and population. Hypocrisy.
What you said like that A person be beat to blood, then the winner give him some money to hospital, but the loser said loudly: you can't break my leg, you a loser!! Yes you "bravery" talk is so pretty much useful. I can understand the sentence: you are cheap and invincible, because you have a invincible mouth, at least, you "defeat" us with you mouth!!!
Do you know what is the meaning of hypocrisy? Mirror yourself, you can get it!

question is..... why PLA ran away, after occupying Arunachal Pradesh, when CCP claims that it is Chinese territory, forcefully occupied by India???

Question is " Why didn't the IA try to take the territory back ? "

Why did you accept the unilateral ceasefire declared by CCP ? :azn: ... I am sure it wasn't binding on you or somehow the IA was controlled by CCP back then ... :lol:

Yan yan yan yan......... my daddy is a Boss. Ok i understand ur point. do you have anything else to say? or just rant for few cents.

First answer my question which i am asking since yesterday, then come to talk.

If the govern can emploied me, It is good for me, if that I will have the extra income!!
I have said that:
If you really know why PLA retreat, you are not indian
. When Indian claim that it is indian territory???

Lie has to be challenged. Whether you like it or not.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I can understand you problem. And i will not ask you more. I know, if you tell the truth, your master will be angry with you. lol
China is not the master of PAK!!
Since you know the truth? amazing!!

I can understand you problem. And i will not ask you more. I know, if you tell the truth, your master will be angry with you. lol

I can understand the real problem here :lol: ... You simply have no answers to the above mentioned question :rofl:
Is a unilateral ceasefire binding on the other side too ? Enlighten me genius :azn: ...

Lie has to be challenged. Whether you like it or not.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Lie for what? Dalai lama is a lier. He was kicked out of Tibetan for his atrocity and ignorant. People in tibetan enjoy their good time now!

China is not the master of PAK!!
Since you know the truth? amazing!!

Loll...... where did I took these names???

Straw in Thieves beard.:agree:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I can understand the real problem here :lol: ... You simply have no answers to the above mentioned question :rofl:
Is a unilateral ceasefire binding on the other side too ? Enlighten me genius :azn: ...

Fact is, when Chinese ran back into there original position and declared cease fire, we accepted it, as we did not had any other ambition, but just to secure our land.

Now the question is........... why chinese ran away??? And non of you will answer it as it will upset CCP. Lol

Fact is, when Chinese ran back into there original position and declared cease fire, we accepted it, as we did not had any other ambition, but just to secure our land.

Now the question is........... why chinese ran away??? And non of you will answer it as it will upset CCP. Lol

Question is " Do your Generals have a different concept of securing land ? " :rofl: Yeah you didn;t have any ambitions , not even of taking your land back :P
After large parts of Aksai Chin and South Tibet were occupied by China , your army couldn't do nothing ... :lol:

Chinese ran away ? I have heard they still control Aksai Chin to this day ... Or is there an alternate version ? :azn:

Question is " Do your Generals have a different concept of securing land ? " :rofl: Yeah you didn;t have any ambitions , not even of taking your land back :P
After large parts of Aksai Chin and South Tibet were occupied by China , your army couldn't do nothing ... :lol:

Chinese ran away ? I have heard they still control Aksai Chin to this day ... Or is there an alternate version ? :azn:

IA was weak and small in the early 60s. As a pakistrani you should know that

Back
Top Bottom