What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Loll...... where did I took these names???

Straw in Thieves beard.:agree:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Fact is, when Chinese ran back into there original position and declared cease fire, we accepted it, as we did not had any other ambition, but just to secure our land.

Now the question is........... why chinese ran away??? And non of you will answer it as it will upset CCP. Lol
We draw back first to stop the war,we are not that kind of greedy.

IA was weak and small in the early 60s. As a pakistrani you should know that
I can assure you that such logics aren't used in context of war ... We were small and weak wont suffice here ... The Chinese won , war ai'nt fair , Is it ? :azn:

I can assure you that such logics aren't used in context of war ... We were small and weak wont suffice here ... The Chinese won , war ai'nt fair , Is it ? :azn:

and we learnt from our mistakes

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

So is the fact that you were defeated and parted into two. ai'nt this fair, is it??

no need to bring Pakistan between

if wanna post , post link of Chola incident

that would be better reply

Everybody does , dont you think even they learnt from their mistakes made in the war ?

meanwhile >

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long military conflict between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the People's Liberation Army leave Sikkim.

and article shows in 1967 India lost no land

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...2ID2AQ&usg=AFQjCNGmpACBDby1fWyZ5O5GyFnfcHoBog

and we learnt from our mistakes

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

no need to bring Pakistan between

if wanna post , post link of Chola incident

that would be better reply

thanks..... I got provoked by him & replied back. Realized and deleted it.

india is the enemy of peace and progress, this is why the Pakistan and China alliance is so vital for regional stability and security - the indian state is the eternal enemy of what is good in the region.

Everybody does , dont you think even they learnt from their mistakes made in the war ?

They learn't from there mistake & thats why, even after so much of hoo hoolla of Chinese Fan boys, both CCP & PLA are cool and calm & wants all disputes settled thru dialogues.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

india is the enemy of peace and progress, this is why the Pakistan and China alliance is so vital for regional stability and security - the indian state is the eternal enemy of what is good in the region.

But the whole world thinks other way.

conflict with them — only infantry, an armour offensive, or would we prefer a nuclear approach itself at the very beginning?

A Good reason to do this to bring in international pressure.

I think its easier to talk and get the territory we claim , rather than fighting. Considering the fact Chinese have accepted Sikkim as Indian territory for re-recognizing Tibet.

They learn't from there mistake & thats why, even after so much of hoo hoolla of Chinese Fan boys, both CCP & PLA are cool and calm & wants all disputes settled thru dialogues.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

China already killed your indo-tibetan border patrol soldiers a few months ago and destroyed indian army walls in Tawang! indian PDF forum members have already confirmed it.

I know of a skirmish that took place last year just 150 Km away from my holiday house between your soldiers and ours which the media didn't report anything.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150340-expect-attack-chinese-military-9.html#post2450025

If you try to stop us from patrolling our Southern Tibet, then we show you the business end of our guns! :)

This is just time pass. :lol: Asking for more money for defence. Already some guys are wetting their pants and if we spend more what will happen?

China already killed your indo-tibetan border patrol soldiers a few months ago and destroyed indian army walls in Tawang! indian PDF forum members have already confirmed it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150340-expect-attack-chinese-military-9.html#post2450025

If you try to stop us from patrolling our Southern Tibet, then we show you the business end of our guns! :)

This false flag troll is still on high steroid, no minimum shame. :rolleyes2:

Did your ickle Red party tell you that? Bring it on; we will make sure you regret your decision.

Back
Top Bottom