What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

watch that video the crushing moment you will see indians clearly scared of china , they run faster than the 100 meters world record holder when they encountered chinese troop LOL.[/QUOTE/]

I saw this video, Indian army didnt even fight, it was just retreating or surrendering all the time. It was a true humiliation for them.

watch that video the crushing moment you will see indians clearly scared of china , they run faster than the 100 meters world record holder when they encountered chinese troop LOL.[/QUOTE/]

I saw this video, Indian army didnt even fight, it was just retreating or surrendering all the time. It was a true humiliation for them.
post me the video link

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

they run for survival, quite understandable.

To win a war, you need not only advanced weapon, more important spiritual strong. I don't think indian army was so weak back then, the main reason for defeat was India overvalued its military ability and underestimated PLA'S.

post me the video link

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

they run for survival, quite understandable.

well dude u guys can laugh it off as much as u want. its a 50 yrs old story. be happy that we failed to intercept your attack. 10000 vs 85000 isnt a competition anyways. ur welcome to attack us now anytime. your army will get a nice treat from us.
with love from india

well dude u guys can laugh it off as much as u want. its a 50 yrs old story. be happy that we failed to intercept your attack. 10000 vs 85000 isnt a competition anyways. ur welcome to attack us now anytime. your army will get a nice treat from us.
with love from india
you will always be a loser if you keep thinking like this. To find the defeat reason instead of finding excuse will make you strong.

you will always be a loser if you keep thinking like this. To find the defeat reason instead of finding excuse will make you strong.
dude i think u didn't read the line before that. i said that our army accepts that we had no clue that china is gonaa attack us. its a failure and lazy govt should have taken china seriously. i sometimes pisses me off y we thought that chinese are soo friendly and will solve matter peacefully. we were not prepared and hands down china attacked at right time. happpy noww

dude i think u didn't read the line before that. i said that our army accepts that we had no clue that china is gonaa attack us. its a failure and lazy govt should have taken china seriously. i sometimes pisses me off y we thought that chinese are soo friendly and will solve matter peacefully. we were not prepared and hands down china attacked at right time. happpy noww
Nehru's stupid forward policy made you defeat. don't say China stab your back. We are not happy cause we took India as friend, and you crossed the traditional border line and further claimed aksa chin in the time we faced US of A in korea and enduring domestic starvation. Fishing in troubled water made indian pay. Now the war was nearly over for 50 years, we hope Indi goverment drawing a lesson from its defeat, not to bring it all over again.

Nehru's stupid forward policy made you defeat. don't say China stab your back. We are not happy cause we took India as friend, and you crossed the traditional border line and further claimed aksa chin in the time we faced US of A in korea and enduring domestic starvation.

can't u ppl think abt future instead of banging on past.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Nehru's stupid forward policy made you defeat. don't say China stab your back. We are not happy cause we took India as friend, and you crossed the traditional border line and further claimed aksa chin in the time we faced US of A in korea and enduring domestic starvation.

can't u ppl think abt future instead of banging on past.

well dude u will never agree but u can go and read world's views on the war(america, russia etc). its 100% true that u guys backstabbed us, i guess agressiveness is chinese strategy. but now its time to break india into 7 pieces, come baby u guys can do it attack us

well dude u will never agree but u can go and read world's views on the war(america, russia etc). its 100% true that u guys backstabbed us, i guess agressiveness is chinese strategy. but now its time to break india into 7 pieces, come baby u guys can do it attack us
Recognize the truth of the past, then we could look forward to the future.

Recognize the truth of the past, then we could look forward to the future.
yes we have recognized the truth that Chinese can be backstabbers anytime and we would rip your backs if try to enter our country this time. and look at those indisciplined chinese soldiers who secretely come to india and write names on rocks. lol if u guys love the rocks why now not take them back to china with u.

yes we have recognized the truth that Chinese can be backstabbers anytime and we would rip your backs if try to enter our country this time. and look at those indisciplined chinese soldiers who secretely come to india and write names on rocks. lol if u guys love the rocks why now not take them back to china with u.
backstabber is better than loser.

only war of words no action. LOL
that's the future of Indo China relations. We both love our economy and will learn to co-exist. Let's wait for Hu Jin Tau to step down and see what the new leader has for India, guns or roses.

Why people do not understand that more than one billion population is in India and little more than that is in China. Both countries are not conquerable by force and those who talk about nukes are those foolish A$$e$ who do not know that using nukes in mass quantity will affect the whole world and have reverse natural reactions too on their own land. this is $hit

This is all BS you guys are talking about.

A full scale military war is not possible any more.

Chinese belief that till the point they see the land, that is belong to them, be it indian part, Tibet, South China Sea island etc. Indian on the other hand belief of not attacking any country outside its border.

Even when the Prithvi Chauhan defeated the Afgan kind many time he didn't gone to afghan to grab the land. While Army belief that they cannot gave china as of now because china have made their infra structure more advance in las 10-20 yes while we lagged which started after 2000.

Indian knows that war with china will involve PAK definitely, Thats why Indian army is not talking about 2 front war and preparing for the same. India don't have that much power which can strike deep in China thats is why India is not investing in AF is big war for total sky dominance during war over tibet and help IA.

At the same time India knows China strike in AP with their strike crops, thats why india raising defensive corp while also raising attacking corp in JK, Western UP and AP , in case china enter deep in AP while IA will move to Tibet. China grab our land we will grab theirs. All this will take 5-7 years of preperations from now.

While India knows if Chinese uses Nuclear missile it can distort all indian cities while india can't do much, Therefore India will not stand up till India don't develop capability to hit Second strike to China Heart, i.e. Capital, HK, and other - 10 Important citifies.

While India knows , that china knows if their major center hit then they loose control on their suppressed people and chances of disintrigration exist.

China want to see our reaction etc if you see the similar provocation china done wit US, Japan etc to test their will. India leaders don't have much will, until Army Intervene at PM house and take its own action which they have taken during Nehru times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom