What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

first, when you LOL too much, it betrays an inherent insecurity and the fact that you cannot be reasoned with.

Still i'll try to do so.

ancient hindu kingdoms histories and memories are still thrive in every part of india. would this have been possible if muslim invasion was absolute? Saying indians were descended from former slaves is like saying that chinese are descended from chinese female slaves and japanese soldiers, mogols, etc. which i am sure u r given your inherent insecurity.

As for me, i am from kerala christian, which makes me a mix of tamil(50%), roman, greek, arab, european and jewish
Then you are more pure. But those hindi speaking northern indians were under Islamic rule for much longer and so have adopted the spoken language similar to their former rulers.

Then you are more pure. But those hindi speaking northern indians were under Islamic rule for much longer and so have adopted the spoken language similar to their former rulers.

enough before you get banned along with a couple of others. Default Re: ‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Gotten way off the topic turned into just insults at each other expect the mods to clean off the thread and alot of bans, Hong Wu still not banned ? anyway so the article says India cannot match us true what can they do ? Elect modi seems the only option.

Gotten way off the topic turned into just insults at each other expect the mods to clean off the thread and alot of bans, Hong Wu still not banned ? anyway so the article says India cannot match us true what can they do ? Elect modi seems the only option.
Still playing wanna be mod, Hu Songshan? Sounds like a school boy who wants to be teacher's pet. More like a boy than a man.

Anyway, back to topic. In a war, China goes to nukes right away against india for quickest and most efficient end.

Still playing wanna be mod, Hu Songshan? Sounds like a school boy who wants to be teacher's pet.

Anyway, back to topic. In a war, China goes to nukes right away against india for quickest and most efficient end.

No rather rational all you have contributed is flame wars, we won't nuke India unless they nuke first and they won't win a Nuclear war. Anyone cheering for Nuclear war is a retard.

My dear Hong wu, :lol:

everybody here, you and me incuded are at some point descended from war rape. nobody is "pure". Those days were not like they are today.

No rather rational all you have contributed is flame wars, we won't nuke India unless they nuke first and they won't win a Nuclear war. Anyone cheering for Nuclear war is a retard.
It's a military forum. This is the topic of discussion. You don't like my military opinions? Put me on "ignore" or go to another forum. Now grow up.

It's a military forum. This is the topic of discussion. You don't like my military opinions? Put me on "ignore" or go to another forum. Now grow up.

Nuclear war is not the topic it's about India cannot fight us, sure when the times comes taking the right options, nope yours posts are entertaining no reason to ignore anyone. why would I enjoy this forum, Already have think it's the other way around.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Anyway Hong Wu go on :D.

Still playing wanna be mod, Hu Songshan? Sounds like a school boy who wants to be teacher's pet. More like a boy than a man.

So china nukes india and we do nothing about it. just keeping our nukes to rot are we? bright kid :lol:

And you will win a nuclear war? how? Ship china to outer space?

enough before you get banned along with a couple of others. Default Re: ‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

actually the article says that indian conception of indo chinese power balance is not changed since 1962. most chinese members here also have the same misconception, because of which they think that another sino indian war will have the same result as 1962

So china nukes india and we do nothing about it. just keeping our nukes to rot are we? bright kid :lol:

actually the article says that indian conception of indo chinese power balance is not changed since 1962. most chinese members here also have the same misconception

Nope we won't if you strike first then it's good knowing you.

Yes however Asia will be radioactive and millions dying.

No the power is not balanced India cannot match us it's simple your navy chief said you cannot.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

actually the article says that indian conception of indo chinese power balance is not changed since 1962. most chinese members here also have the same misconception, because of which they think that another sino indian war will have the same result as 1962

You won't win another Sino Indian war, the last one was our weakest Troops fighting you due to Our best being near Korean border and the USSR.

LOL...... india was conquered by Islam for 800 years! 1/3 of China was occupied by Japan for only 8 years.

Truth is..... ancient hindu kingdoms histories and memories are completely wiped out because of 800 years. All you guys know about yourself is that you are descended from former slaves (unless you are a Tamil).

India was never completely conquered by any Muslim Kingdom....you are the sons of Genghis Khan...

Nope we won't if you strike first then it's good knowing you.

Yes however Asia will be radioactive and millions dying.

No the power is not balanced India cannot match us it's simple your navy chief said you cannot.

You won't win another Sino Indian war, the last one was our weakest Troops fighting you due to Our best being near Korean border and the USSR.

1. iNDIA has a no first use policy in nukes, so does china. so i dont see that happening.

2. in most democracies, where the military has to justify purchases, they do it sometimes via scare mongering. hence the navy chiefs comment.

let me put it simply.
do u see this military ranking?
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

in 62 india was around 12th or 13th position

1. iNDIA has a no first use policy in nukes, so does china. so i dont see that happening.

2. in most democracies, where the military has to justify purchases, they do it sometimes via scare mongering. hence the navy chiefs comment.

let me put it simply.
do u see this military ranking?
Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

in 62 india was around 12th or 13th position

No first yes so nuclear weapons are out.

but you still cannot match us

Globalfirepower is the overall strength you have, will you use all of it in another Sino India war ? Unlikely it would erupt into a much bigger conflict . Global Fire power wasn't around during 1962 :azn:.

@Shinigami

Why would you guys even want to get involved in the northerner's fight. They are the ones always at Pakistan's throat, and occasionally also brushes with China? You guys are tucked away way down south. You have no stake in this fight! If Tamils were more independent from New Delhi, I don't think China or Pakistan would be hostile to Tamils.

but you still cannot match us

Globalfirepower is the overall strength you have, will you use all of it in another Sino India war ? Unlikely it would erupt into a much bigger conflict . Global Fire power wasn't around during 1962 :azn:.

i agree. india cannot much china gun to gun. however, i think we are doing a fairly good job of keeping the qualitative edge, which can be seen in the sophistication of the weapon systems in the indian fighters and warships. Although this comes at a price, ie imported from other countries, i think we are benefitting from TOT which china lacks due to copyright infrigment issues.

About Global Fire power, what i meant to say was that, indian military was rather puny in 1962 so if Global Fire power did exist, it would have been ranked 14. Moreover i wouldnt underestimate us if i were you. we did after all fight the germans, italians and japanese across 4 continents in WW2

That great Indian Army (“British” being colloquial, not official) fought and defeated first-rate, first-world enemies: Germans in North Africa and Italy; the Imperial Japanese in southeast Asia. Stripped of Commonwealth camouflage, the Indian Army of 1945 was, in its own right, a veteran combat outfit with global experience.
Restitching the Subcontinent | The Weekly Standard

@Shinigami

Why would you guys even want to get involved in the northerner's fight. They are the ones always at Pakistan's throat, and occasionally also brushes with China? You guys are tucked away way down south. You have no stake in this fight! If Tamils were more independent from New Delhi, I don't think China or Pakistan would be hostile to Tamils.

Dear Hong Wu. :lol:

you are correct. we indians come from multiple ethnicities and historical backgrounds and we constantly fight each other.

But when another country tries to mess with any of us, northern, southern, western, or eastern, we all unite.

Dont ask me why. we just do

PS: i am not tamil, i am from kerala, a land which has a higher HDI than most countries in the world

Back
Top Bottom