What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

I read somewhere that chinese are being paid by their Govt to spurt **** on internet and they have a team where one poster acts as a team leader and others are team members.PDF is full of those CCP internet warriors.Who is team leader among all those :

1.Chinese-Dragon
2.Hong Wu
3.China Today

LOL........ okay you guys stop picking on poor Chinese Dragon. He has to maintain civility being a senior member. Now it's my turn :)

China already killed your indo-tibetan border patrol soldiers a few months ago and destroyed indian army walls in Tawang! indian PDF forum members have already confirmed it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150340-expect-attack-chinese-military-9.html#post2450025

And weren't hindus merely the slaves of the Islamic World for 800 years, before becoming slaves of the Anglos for another 200? hindu slaves (with their dongs snip-snipped) were the slaves building great monuments for the Islamic World. Even today, the heartland of your civilization -- the indus river valley -- is in Pakistan. And nearby is the hindu kush mountains to let all the hindus know their place.

Today, all you hindus are descendants of slaves. Because the hindu males were all killed by the invasions, it was always Islamic men impregnating hindu women.

LOL at the way the Anglos took away your food in 1943 and millions starved to death

Bengal famine of 1943 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We all know who that refers to, don't we? :) Muslims get to eat. hindus starve.
C'mon..... no replies? indians finally realized the inferiority of their civilization after 13 pages?

Says the Chinaman :lol:

China sumitted to the Mongols along with the Muslims. :lol:

Remember How few Hundred Mongols sliced 30,000 Chinese in a Single Battle!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Mongols were all conquered by China in the 17th century. That's why there are very few ethnic Mongols on the planet today.

map_07_Mongol_Empire_Map.jpg

India is the only Asian Country never occupied by Mongols!
LOL at indian self-delusion.... you don't remember the Mughals -- Persianized Mongols who massacred and raped all the hindu kingdoms except for Tamil Nadu?

Regards to Rape, You were shoved down with Opium and the Chinese Woman were Raped and the Invader took the Gold and Land away.

Unequal treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Are you talking about india in the hands of the British.... or Timur? Remember you were the ones conquered for 800 + 200 = 1000 years!

Timur himself recorded the invasions in his memoirs, collectively known as Tuzk-i-Timuri. In them, he vividly described the massacre at Delhi:

In a short space of time all the people in the [New Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers. They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground....All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death.

One hundred thousand infidels, impious idolaters, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasiruddin Umar, a counselor and man of learning, who, in all his life, had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives....on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and enemies of Islam at liberty...no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword.

As per Malfuzat-i-Timuri, Timur targeted Hindus. In his own words, "Excepting the quarter of the saiyids, the 'ulama and the other Musalmans [sic], the whole city was sacked". In his descriptions of the Loni massacre he wrote, "..Next day I gave orders that the Musalman prisoners should be separated and saved."
During the ransacking of Delhi, almost all inhabitants not killed were captured and enslaved.

Timur's memoirs on his invasion of India describe in detail the massacre of Hindus, looting plundering and raping of their women and children, their forced conversions to Islam and the plunder of the wealth of Hindustan (Greater India). It gives details of how villages, towns and entire cities were rid of their Hindu male population through systematic mass slaughters and genocide and their women and children forcefully converted en masse to Islam from Hinduism.
Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL........ okay you guys stop picking on poor Chinese Dragon. He has to maintain civility being a senior member. Now it's my turn :)

China already killed your indo-tibetan border patrol soldiers a few months ago and destroyed indian army walls in Tawang! indian PDF forum members have already confirmed it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150340-expect-attack-chinese-military-9.html#post2450025

And weren't hindus merely the slaves of the Islamic World for 800 years, before becoming slaves of the Anglos for another 200? hindu slaves (with their dongs snip-snipped) were the slaves building great monuments for the Islamic World. Even today, the heartland of your civilization -- the indus river valley -- is in Pakistan. And nearby is the hindu kush mountains to let all the hindus know their place.

Today, all you hindus are descendants of slaves. Because the hindu males were all killed by the invasions, it was always Islamic men impregnating hindu women.

LOL at the way the Anglos took away your food in 1943 and millions starved to death

Bengal famine of 1943 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We all know who that refers to, don't we? :) Muslims get to eat. hindus starve.

lol VERY WELL SAID, Not to mention a white italian waitress still running india, oh my god they just couldnt get enough of white people rule

Says the Opium Eater containing the urination of Mongol, Manchu and Japanese Blood! :lol:
:lol: Where is Inner Mongolia now? Where is Manchuria now? Where is the former Japanese territory of Taiwan?

Yet hindu civilization lost the indus river valley forever! They still find ancient hindu artifacts in the Land of the Pure!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mongols were all conquered by China in the 17th century. That's why there are very few ethnic Mongols on the planet today.

In 1368, Zhu Yuanzhang proclaimed the Ming dynasty and issued a long manifesto, in which he accused the Mongols of being barbarians who had usurped the Chinese thrones, and who had committed atrocities such as rape and massacre. He lists incidents where the Mongols massacred men in entire villages and entitled themselves to the women. His Northern expedition was quickly successful

Hua-Yi distinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is the only Asian Country never occupied by Mongols!
LOL at indian self-delusion.... you don't remember the Mughals -- Persianized Mongols who massacred and raped all the hindu kingdoms except for Tamil Nadu?[/QUOTE]

The Maratha War of Independence (also termed the War of 27 years) was fought between the Maratha Empire and the Mughal Empire from 1681 to 1707 on the Indian subcontinent. It is the longest recorded military engagement in the history of India. The Maratha Empire eventually emerged victorious

Maratha War of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mongol Ripoffs and Muslims were defeated forever in the Subcontinent.

Till Date they have not been able to raise their head up. :lol:

ut india in the hands of the British? Remember you were the ones conquered for 800 + 200 = 1000 years!

800 Years Doesn't make sense?

British

100 Years It was the Company which acquired some Indian Kingdoms.

From 1857 - 1947 (90 Years) Queen's Crown Rule.

Now China :lol:

The Day British kicked your A*ses from 1840 with the first spoon of Opium to 2047.

50 Years of Hongkong Agreement till Chinese keeps care of their White Masters Interests.

Transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hkcolonyprocess-EN.png

1840 - 2047 = 207 Years of Slavery.

You are a Effective Slave right now. :lol:

The British took away our wealth.

While we control British Steel and Automobile Sectors, They can't do a Jack against us.

While the Japanese who colonized you Spit on your Face! :lol:

When you have reached till 1947, then lets go little more back to 1945. I heard there was a humiliation, which even after 60+ years, itches you all.

why you don't remember that?

They humiliated Taiwan, the ROC. PRC never lost a war. We always kill more than we lose. Just like how we turned 8000 poor Indians into fertilizer in their own territory.

There's nothing Indians can do about China.

They humiliated Taiwan, the ROC. PRC never lost a war. We always kill more than we lose. Just like how we turned 8000 poor Indians into fertilizer in their own territory.

PRC Mainland got Humiliated by the Soviets never ever seen before. :lol:

Strength
Republic of China Army 300,000 Soviet Union 18,521
Casualties and losses
Republic of China Army
7 ships lost
2,000 killed
1,000 wounded
more than 8,550 prisoners

Soviet Union
281 killed
729 wounded

Sino

:rofl:

800 Years Doesn't make sense?

British

100 Years It was the Company which acquired some Indian Kingdoms.

From 1857 - 1947 (90 Years) Queen's Crown Rule.

Now China :lol:

The Day British kicked your A*ses from 1840 with the first spoon of Opium to 2047.

50 Years of Hongkong Agreement till Chinese keeps care of their White Masters Interests.

Transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hkcolonyprocess-EN.png

1840 - 2047 = 207 Years of Slavery.

You are a Effective Slave right now. :lol:

The British took away our wealth.

While we control British Steel and Automobile Sectors, They can't do a Jack against us.

While the Japanese who colonized you Spit on your Face! :lol:
LOL at indian self-delusion. Yeah I am ruled by British right now. You indians are so poor all you have is self-delusion to comfort yourself.

You don't know where 800 years comes from? Islam swept in from Persian and Afghanistan in the 10th century and uprooted the hindu civilization from indus river valley and kept massacring you until by the Mughal Empire times, only Tamil Nadu remained a hindu kingdom :)

Islamic men and hindu slave women are the ancestors of today's indians. Timur's blood is part of you :lol: Even mention of the word Ghazni is enough to make indians shake in fear.

PRC wins only when its troops have a 4:1 advantage.

About india, the only reason you won was because of a 10:1 advantage. if it was 5:1, you would have lost

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

LOL at indian self-delusion. Yeah I am ruled by British right now. You indians are so poor all you have is self-delusion to comfort yourself.

You don't know where 800 years comes from? Islam swept in from Persian and Afghanistan in the 10th century and uprooted the hindu civilization from indus river valley and kept massacring you until by the Mughal Empire times, only Tamil Nadu remained a hindu kingdom :)

Islamic men and hindu slave women are the ancestors of today's indians. Timur's blood is part of you :lol: Even mention of the word Ghnazi is enough to make indians shake in fear.

i'll agree to that if u will agree that all chinese today are children of japanese soldiers of WW2

thats like saying all chinese are half japanese after world war 2
LOL...... india was conquered by Islam for 800 years! 1/3 of China was occupied by Japan for only 8 years.

Truth is..... ancient hindu kingdoms histories and memories are completely wiped out because of 800 years. All you guys know about yourself is that you are descended from former slaves (unless you are a Tamil).

LOL...... india was conquered by Islam for 800 years! 1/3 of China was occupied by Japan for only 8 years.

Truth is..... ancient hindu kingdoms histories and memories are completely wiped out because of 800 years. All you guys know about yourself is that you are descended from former slaves (unless you are a Tamil).

first, when you LOL too much, it betrays an inherent insecurity and the fact that you cannot be reasoned with.

Still i'll try to do so.

ancient hindu kingdoms histories and memories are still thrive in every part of india. would this have been possible if muslim invasion was absolute? Saying indians were descended from former slaves is like saying that chinese are descended from chinese female slaves and japanese soldiers, mogols, etc. which i am sure u r given your inherent insecurity.

As for me, i am from kerala christian, which makes me a mix of tamil(50%), roman, greek, arab, european and jewish

Gotten way off the topic turned into just insults at each other expect the mods to clean off the thread and alot of bans, Hong Wu still not banned ? anyway so the article says India cannot match us true what can they do ? Elect modi seems the only option.

Back
Top Bottom