What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

Yes , it reminds me of something else too that happened after the war ... Someone chose to allign with someone ...

When you stated the facts about chinese history so accurately why don't u post the developments of 1857 unequivocally ? Lets C if u are trolling or know facts for sure.

Can anyone translate this?

I can help. he meant - when two elders are talking then kids should not interfere.. You are not gonna find anything racist in that no matter who translates it..

Anyways, you can still book mark it..

This is the chinese century. Most growth happening in China.
India has been reduced by corrupt congress party to playing second fiddle.
All the fault of Maino family.

And now Congress has successfully defamed Modi to the point where he won't be accepted by a large proportion of the people if he gains power.

The Sonia-Rahul Dynasty lives on. :azn:

And now Congress has successfully defamed Modi to the point where he won't be accepted by a large proportion of the people if he gains power.
You never know how politics works so quit trying..
nothing to worry about.. That is one man opinion and Army does not go with his or reporters opinions..

At least we fought, and no one managed to colonize us during the age of colonization. At most they took 1/4 of our land area, that was the furthest they could go. :azn:

India on the other hand was created by the European colonialists and then enslaved for TWO HUNDRED years. It was total colonization of the entire country, and Indians never fought for their freedom.

Gandhi could only beg the British, he never actually fought against them.

I guess you have not heard of Subash Chander Bose, Bhagat Singh and many more who did fight against British occupation by taking up armed struggle. Your comments are allover the place and try to stick to the topic. It looks like you are obsessed with the cleaniness and poverty in India which is not the topic of this thread.

If you have not noticed recently, we did respond to your provocation by cancelling the visit by military delegation, we signed agreement with Vietnam to explore for oil and gas in their waters, recently Burma cancelled the project being built with your CCP help, they also made 180 degree turn with regard to domestic policy by releasing opposition leader and choosing election over dictatorial form of Government. We are also going to pursue many more alliances with countries in SCS and you cannot do dick all about it. I know from your all the posts that you cannot swallow the reality that is taking shape. We are also going to increase the number of troops along your border and increase the military hardware while CCP and Global Times can only complain and ask for tougher stand against India. The authors of the book are not in any way experts on military and how do they know what is the drawing boards of Defence Ministry?

We also succeeded in forcing your Government to reverse the policy of Visa being issued to Kashmiri's. Let me answer the point you have raised about Dawood and Hafeez Saeed. Their time of judgement will come and once we achieve that you will not be able to say that we cannot do anything to them. We do not beat the drums of what we are going to do the way your CCP does. You need to do some search on internet about the statements coming out of Pakistan with regards to facing conflict with India. It is quiet evident from that they are not capable of doing it.

I guess you have not heard of Subash Chander Bose, Bhagat Singh and many more who did fight against British occupation by taking up armed struggle. Your comments are allover the place and try to stick to the topic. It looks like you are obsessed with the cleaniness and poverty in India which is not the topic of this thread.

If you have not noticed recently, we did respond to your provocation by cancelling the visit by military delegation, we signed agreement with Vietnam to explore for oil and gas in their waters, recently Burma cancelled the project being built with your CCP help, they also made 180 degree turn with regard to domestic policy by releasing opposition leader and choosing election over dictatorial form of Government. We are also going to pursue many more alliances with countries in SCS and you cannot do dick all about it. I know from your all the posts that you cannot swallow the reality that is taking shape. We are also going to increase the number of troops along your border and increase the military hardware while CCP and Global Times can only complain and ask for tougher stand against India. The authors of the book are not in any way experts on military and how do they know what is the drawing boards of Defence Ministry?

We also succeeded in forcing your Government to reverse the policy of Visa being issued to Kashmiri's. Let me answer the point you have raised about Dawood and Hafeez Saeed. Their time of judgement will come and once we achieve that you will not be able to say that we cannot do anything to them. We do not beat the drums of what we are going to do the way your CCP does. You need to do some search on internet about the statements coming out of Pakistan with regards to facing conflict with India. It is quiet evident from that they are not capable of doing it.

You think he is seriously interested and that's where you went wrong..

Time will tell which dynasty lives on. At least our vote counts and not slave to one single party. We have changed the political party at the centre in the past and we can do again while you can only salivate and dream about it.

LOL, as if that matters. :lol: All the anti-Modi people have already convinced themselves that he is responsible.

I was holding out some hope for Modi to increase the economic competitiveness of the Asian region, but unfortunately it seems that Congress vote-bank politics is too strong. They are better than even the Americans are at defaming their political opponents before they even formally enter the race.

LOL, as if that matters. :lol: All the anti-Modi people have already convinced themselves that he is responsible.

I was holding out some hope for Modi to increase the economic competitiveness of the Asian region, but unfortunately it seems that Congress vote-bank politics is too strong. They are better than even the Americans are at defaming their political opponents before they even formally enter the race.

If Modi comes to power, we the voters will force him not to have any relation with China.. We can do that after all votes count :laugh:

LOL, as if that matters. All the anti-Modi people have already convinced themselves that he is responsible.

^^ur point being? U see the congress in power?Joke of the century..

What Indians are looking for is an early eviction of congress..in tht u may be right the Congress wont go till 2014 ..they have started getting there house in order...no one creates tension when the market rallies fo 9 weeks straight.

other than tht the congress is loosing alies and seats in every state election held this year.Get ur facts

^^ur point being? U see the congress in power?Joke of the century..

What Indians are looking for is an early eviction of congress..in tht u may be right the Congress wont go till 2014 ..they have started getting there house in order...no one creates tension when the market rallies fo 9 weeks straight.

other than tht the congress is loosing alies and seats in every state election held this year.Get ur facts
congress would come to power again...

Back
Top Bottom